• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Bash Sisters Tournament! 3DS ver. | No Males, Femme Fatales Only

I'm starting to think this has already happened.....

oh well, that just means time to send PMs everywhere!

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. I was in a Nidhogg tournament and basically got all the way to finals in winners only to lose to the person coming up from losers ...until about 10 minutes later the tournament organiser realised it should've reset the bracket rather than result in his win :p I then stabbed my opponent several times (in the game) and won the tournie :3

RomanceDawn

Completely forgot about the losers bracket and I suppose my opponent, Metaroo, did as well.

Woopsy daisy!

Is there still time?!

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. I was in a Nidhogg tournament and basically got all the way to finals in winners only to lose to the person coming up from losers ...until about 10 minutes later the tournament organiser realised it should've reset the bracket rather than result in his win :p I then stabbed my opponent several times

you monster!

(in the game) and won the tournie :3

oh I see :p
clearly the TO thought he was running a Dota tournament for a moment

also apparently at least someone forgot there was a losers bracket :p

Metaroo

Me and RomanceDawn played our sets.

Robin (Metaroo) vs Bowser Jr. (Romance Dawn) @ Wily's Omega - Metaroo
Robin vs Bowser Jr. @ Arena Ferox - Metaroo

Good games Romance!

I do believe we are both in the losers bracket. Make note!

Axass

I was away yesterday when Spirit Icana PMd me, but we should have our match today if everything goes well.

chip123

Just PM'd Jamix012 about our game in the losers bracket. Hopefully this one is easier to set up than my last match since i have no work for a few days :p

Muzy72

Banned
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to drop out of this tourney, because this happened.

0hP0CNp.jpg

;-:

Muzy72

Banned
Is that the LBW XL from last year? Could still be under warranty.
Yeah, it's the ALBW one. Called up Nintendo, they said that issue only happens when someone drops it, which isn't covered under warranty, so it's gonna be $145. :(

random25

Here's our game results:

Winner's Round 2

jrDev (Peach) vs random25 (Lucina) - Final Destination
jrDev (Peach) vs random25 (Lucina) - Battlefield

Winner: jrDev 2-1

GGs jrDev!

Me and RomanceDawn played our sets.

Robin (Metaroo) vs Bowser Jr. (Romance Dawn) @ Wily's Omega - Metaroo
Robin vs Bowser Jr. @ Arena Ferox - Metaroo

Good games Romance!

I do believe we are both in the losers bracket. Make note!

Here's our game results:

Winner's Round 2

jrDev (Peach) vs random25 (Lucina) - Battlefield

Winner: jrDev 2-1

GGs jrDev!

Updated!

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to drop out of this tourney, because this happened.

0hP0CNp.jpg

;-:

Omg. That is just horrible! I'm so sorry. T^T

0hP0CNp.jpg

;-:

Wow, that looks like some kind of terrifying void opening up on your screen. I half expect some kind of unspeakable horror to scuttle out of it o_O
Sorry for you loss :(
Hopefully the new 3DS isn't toooo far off? ^.^;

So... does this mean I'll be fighting poltergust or is someone substituting for muzy for their match against poltergust? :eek:

MGrant

I'm still here, in case anyone was wondering. Hopefully I'll be taking care of my match with StayDead tonight; I've messaged him.

So... does this mean I'll be fighting poltergust or is someone substituting for muzy for their match against poltergust? :eek:

Gem pls why would Poltergust drop to losers for that, if anything he gets a free bye to round 3 winners and you get a free bye to round 3 losers :p

also Batty does Kriken dropping mean J@hranimo auto-advances, or do you want to sub in IntelliHeath there? (lol)

emb

I think if someone plays any matches then has to drop, then just consider them to lose the rest of their matches by forfeit. If they're out before they play, then sub for someone else.

But this tournament isn't necessarily the most stringent with rules. Maybe it would be better just to get more people involved. *shrug*

I think if someone plays any matches then has to drop, then just consider them to lose the rest of their matches by forfeit. If they're out before they play, then sub for someone else.

But this tournament isn't necessarily the most stringent with rules. Maybe it would be better just to get more people involved. *shrug*

I think subbing in on losers round 1 is ok, because you're not letting them in with free win(s) already....however anything beyond that (i.e. Muzy72 is already in round 2 winners) is probably not a good idea

emb

I think subbing in on losers round 1 is ok, because you're not letting them in with free win(s) already....however anything beyond that (i.e. Muzy72 is already in round 2 winners) is probably not a good idea
I started to say 'win' instead of 'play', but then I thought about how salty I'd be if I started out in loser's bracket. Still, I guess it is better than just not getting into the bracket.

Axass

Axass (ZSS) vs Spirit Icana (Lucina) - Final Destination

I'm out! That's a great Lucina btw. Good luck to everybody with the rest of the tournament!

MGrant

StayDead and I are trying to work something out, since he's in England and I'm in Texas, which means there's a six-hour time difference we've got to work around. If we can't align our schedules during the week, is it possible we could hold off 'til the weekend?

Spirit Icana vs Axass

Losers Round 1

Icana (Lucina) vs Axass (Zero Suit Samus) - Final Destination
Icana (Lucina) vs Axass (Zero Suit Samus) - Final Destination

Good games, Axass! :)

Edit: Oh, he beat me to it.

I'm out! That's a great Lucina btw. Good luck to everybody with the rest of the tournament!

Updated!

StayDead and I are trying to work something out, since he's in England and I'm in Texas, which means there's a six-hour time difference we've got to work around. If we can't align our schedules during the week, is it possible we could hold off 'til the weekend?

Yeah! Another Texas gaffer!

Mmm. I'm not really too sure, the weekend is far off. >.<

Fireblend vs The Great Gonzales (loser bracket match):

Round 1: Fireblend (Villager) vs The Great Gonzales (Villager) on Final Destination
Round 2: Fireblend (Villager) vs The Great Gonzales (Villager) on Final Destination

The Great Gonzales wins the Timber War 2-0.

GGs, Fireblend; those were close matches! Also, kudos to you for putting up with me fumbling around with the stage selection :p

Fireblend vs The Great Gonzales (loser bracket match):

Round 1: Fireblend (Villager) vs The Great Gonzales (Villager) on Final Destination
Round 2: Fireblend (Villager) vs The Great Gonzales (Villager) on Final Destination

The Great Gonzales wins the Timber War 2-0.

GGs, Fireblend; those were close matches! Also, kudos to you for putting up with me fumbling around with the stage selection :p

updated

MGrant

Yeah! Another Texas gaffer!

Mmm. I'm not really too sure, the weekend is far off. >.<

No worries, we got it sorted out. We'll be playing at 1 GMT tomorrow.

And yes, reppin' that DFW, home of Denti etc. Best region in the southwest, you hear that? Best.

Results of matches with SuperSah

First match: Me(Sheik) and SuperSah (Lucina)

Stage : Battlefield

I won with two stock remaining

Second match : Me(Sheik) and SuperSah (Zero Suit Samus)

Stage : Final Destination

SuperSah won with one stock remaining (due to a miracle meteor lol)

Third Match : Me(Sheik) and SuperSah (Zero Suit Samus)

I won with two stock remaining. SuperSah self destructed twice

Good games

SuperSah

Banned

Good games

Cheers.

Good games

Updated!

Falawful

Chaosblade and I had our matches just now.

Round 1: Chaosblade (Lucina) vs Falawful (Wendy) on Battlefield

Round 2: Chaosblade (Lucina) vs Falawful (Wendy) on Yoshi's Island

Falawful wins 2-0. I saved replays and can upload them if necessary, but they'll be from my phone so not great quality or anything.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Played my matches with falawful, he won 2-0. I managed to take two stocks that set! An improvement!

Round 1 was chaosblade (Lucina) vs falawful (Wendy) on Battlefield.
Round 2 was chaosblade (Lucina) vs falawful (Wendy) on Yoshi's Island.

I think someone else is hogging all the bandwidth on my end and caused some lag in that second match.

DrStiles and I just played our Round 2 set.

Round 1: Krustentier7 (Lucina) vs DrStiles (Zero Suit Samus) on Final Destination
Round 2: Krustentier7 (Lucina) vs DrStiles (Zero Suit Samus) on Boxing Ring Omega

Krustentier7 wins 2-0

georly

Just lost 2-0 to Hawthorne Kitty. I was Zelda, he was ZSS. Final destination form of spirit tracks then yoshi's island.

Had incredibly bad lag the second match :( I wish my online didn't suck so bad. Dunno what's going on in this house, but I can't get a good connection to save my life. Praying to god that wii u has a stable online connection, but I fear that won't be the case for me :/

I really just want to play online, but when every other match is running at 10 frames per second because of lag, I can't handle it.

Either way, with or without the lag, I would have lost. I'm no match for hawthorne's ZSS.

should've let me update the bracket Batty :p

P.S. for forfeits I think you should put the score as 0:-1 or something to show that it wasn't actually played out

Jrs3000 and I just played our matches.

Round 1: Conor_Fool (Zelda) vs Jrs3000 (Lucina) on Final Destination Omega
Round 2: Conor_Fool (Zelda) vs Jrs3000 (Mii Brawler) on Final Destination Omega

Conor_Fool wins 2-0

Just lost 2-0 to Hawthorne Kitty. I was Zelda, he was ZSS. Final destination form of spirit tracks then yoshi's island.

Had incredibly bad lag the second match :( I wish my online didn't suck so bad. Dunno what's going on in this house, but I can't get a good connection to save my life. Praying to god that wii u has a stable online connection, but I fear that won't be the case for me :/

I really just want to play online, but when every other match is running at 10 frames per second because of lag, I can't handle it.

Either way, with or without the lag, I would have lost. I'm no match for hawthorne's ZSS.

hello

Top Bottom