• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix close to securing Full House sequel series titled Fuller House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish it was either DJ and Stephanie focused or focused on Danny,Joey and Jessie...Dj alone is the worst scenario IMO. I mean, I'll still watch it.

bryehn

I had no idea that Candice Cameron is only a year older than I am. The pre-teen celeb crush is all of a sudden very real again. She looks great!

And considering Jodi Sweeten's rocky past, she really, uh...pulled herself together too.

Plus Saget, Coulier and Stamos (who's also still very pretty) working together in an adult environment could be funny as hell.

But boy, the ladies look great. Laurie Lauglin too actually and she's 50!

Jodie-Sweetin.jpg

Sure why not.
More like Bounce House, amiright or amiright? amirightamirightamiright??

I need to re-read those stories on Jodie Sweetin's life after Full House. She was an alcoholic at 14 years old, and became a meth addict shortly after. When the Olsen twins made it big, she would attend their movie premiers on meth. Even after she claimed to be clean, she guest spoke at a college about her sobriety, but shortly before making the speech, she went in the parking lot and did a whole bunch of drugs.

edit:
"In April 2007, former “Full House” child actress Jodie Sweetin spoke to students at Marquette University about how she overcame drug addiction, trying to inspire them to stay clean and sober themselves. But what the audience didn’t know what that Sweetin had used cocaine moments before going onstage and would use her speaking fee to fund her drug habit."

I need to re-read those stories on Jodie Sweetin's life after Full House. She was an alcoholic at 14 years old, and became a meth addict shortly after. When the Olsen twins made it big, she would attend their movie premiers on meth. Even after she claimed to be clean, she guest spoke at a highschool about her sobriety, then shortly after making the speech, she went in the parking lot and did a whole bunch of drugs.

All jokes in poor taste aside, Stephanie/Jodie Sweetin back then day is the one I had a thing for when I was a kid and the show was in its last few seasons. Reading about how fucked up things got for her bummed me out. =\

AniHawk

i was so used to 80s nostalgia rehappenings that i barely noticed we had stepped into 90s nostalgia rehappenings: girl meets world, twin peaks, x-files, full house, and pete and pete band polaris going on tour for the first time? christ.

All jokes in poor taste aside, Stephanie/Jodie Sweetin back then day is the one I had a thing for when I was a kid and the show was in its last few seasons. Reading about how fucked up things got for her bummed me out. =\

The mistake her parents made was putting her in public school. This girl grew up on a sit-com and was schooled on set, and then they throw her in an environment she's not well adjusted to. Naturally, she didn't know how to handle bullies, and those bullies ate at her soul which led her to drugs.

i was so used to 80s nostalgia rehappenings that i barely noticed we had stepped into 90s nostalgia rehappenings: girl meets world, twin peaks, x-files, full house, and pete and pete band polaris going on tour for the first time? christ.

Just wait till we get VH1's I Love the 2010s. Oy.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh Mylanta.. I... kind of sort of want to see this. As ridiculous as it is.

On the other hand, both Barber and Cameron look really good for their age.

fullhouse8f-4-web.jpg
Kimmy is looking pretty fine right there.

They'd need bigger cameos from the three dads for it to work. As well as Jesse's wife and the two twins that magically grew up 3 years worth over the summer when they were practically newborn. (At least Michelle grew up in real-time over the course of the show.)

Utterly Perfect Strangers
That would make me so happy, I'd do the Dance of Joy!

Actually, I'd prefer to just have the entire series available for streaming somewhere. Anywhere at all. I really want to rewatch it. I really do.

Staaanding taaaaalllll....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom