• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Believe (Family, Sports)
Bridget Jones' Diary (Romantic, Drama)
Cesar Chavez (Indie, Drama)
Danger 5 Season 2 (TV, Action)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Family, Animation)
Life of Riley (Drama, Foreign)

Started new girl and its actually pretty damn entertaining, zoey deschanel is very attractive too!

Yea she is, awesome show. Schmidt might be one of the funniest TV characters ever.

Schmidt is the MVP of season 1. Nick is the MVP of season 2.

As you are burning through the show, just keep in mind that the first two thirds of season 3 are a pretty big step down from the highs of season 2. Thankfully, season 4 has been absolutely killer so far.

Open Window is pretty bad, especially if you're into technology. Sasha Grey gets naked in it, so it has that going for it. Otherwise it's garbage. I'm kind of surprised to see Elijah Wood in such a terrible movie, doing such a terrible job.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm really enjoying Unbreakable Kimmy Schdmit. I love Kemper's facial expressions. Most of the time, they make the scene for me.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Force Majeure (Drama, Foreign)
Rita Season 2 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Standby (Drama, Foreign)
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn (Comedy)

Expiring end of the month:

Alongside the Cartoon Network stuff.
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Collection
The Tale of Despereaux (3/15)

charsace

Probably my favorite scene. It really does sum up the whole story. Should have just ended it there.

I agree. I had to go look him up and read a little on his crimes/conviction. It is a movie though, so I'm sure they took liberties with his story.

The way it ended was great. The guy ruined so many lives and in the end he went to a country club prison and still ends up making paper with another hustle.

Finished The Fall today. Man, what a ride. At one point in season 2 I think I forgot to breathe for about 20 minutes. I really hope Season 3 is in the works.

I googled it looking for information on Season 3 and saw that Hollywood was considering a US remake of the show, which is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Why don't we remake the Godfather with a country/western theme while we're at it?

;)

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm halfway through the first season of Bates Motel. So bad it's good
they just rescued the Chinese sex slave lol. "Yes that's man! He wanted make sex with me"

Alpende

Got a week off so I'm going to binge watch the entire season of House of Cards on Wednesday. First time truly binging. Cannot wait.

You are biased in this, Bruce. :)

inWNDe2uOSho4.gif

Laekon

Did anyone in the US get German subtiitles in Marco Polo? I just started it and the intro subtitles won't go away. Watching on a Roku.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

3rd Rock From the Sun Season 1-6 (TV, Comedy)
A Different World Season 1-6 (TV, Comedy)
Comicbook Men Season 3 (TV, Reality)
Cutthroat Kitchen (TV, Reality)
Good Eats Season 1 Collection (TV, Reality)
Hotel Impossible Season 1-2 (TV, Reality)
House Hunters Collection (TV, Reality)
Lamhe (Romantic, Drama, Bollywood)
Marvel & ESPN Films Present: 1 of 1: Genesis (TV, Documentary)
May in the Summer (Drama)
Miss Granny (Indie, Drama, Foreign)
Once Upon a Time In Shanghai (Action, Foreign)
Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened (Family)
Rectify Season 2 (TV, Drama)
Saw 1-4 (Horror, I want to play a game)
W. (Drama)

deleted

Oh now, the CN stuff expires? No more Adventure Time or Regular Show whenever I feel like it?

And all the DC stuff vanishes too... Do you think they will pick those shows up again, or are the licenses becoming too expensive?

Shahadan

Can someone tell me why subtitles aren't working on my laptop? One day they ceased to appear and I couldn't turn them on ever again.

Tried to mess with netflix settings, reinstalled silverlight, searched on google, all of hat to no avail.
Well I found out that some people had the same issue but no fix.

I'm using Hola, but I have no problem on my desktop computer. The only difference I can see is that the laptop runs Windows 8 instead of 7.

Gobias

Banned
Stray Dogs - Sometimes I was captivated, sometimes I was praying for it to end. Some of the most beautiful shots I've seen on film though.

Top Bottom