• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Rammbock was an interesting German zombie movie. Short (60-ish minutes), not original, and not scary but definitely worth watching. Especially given that it is available on netflix.

The Charlize Theron movie "Young Adult" is also worth watching.

Butter is a fantastic movie. Also Olivia Wilde plays a stripper...
I saw this movie

...and makes out with Ashley Greene.

and this scene too.

Just to clarify, this is for Netflix UK.

image.php

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there a full list of shows to be added?

Dexter, samurai jack, aqua teen, batman beyond, adventure time, courage, johnny bravo, the grim adventures, Scooby doo, Ben 10, squidbillies, mad(animated series), powerpuff, robot chicken, boondocks, batman:brave and the bold, justice league, fosters home, venture bros, end edd eddy, metalocalypse.

In other words, goodbye life.

Dexter, samurai jack, aqua teen, batman beyond, adventure time, courage, johnny bravo, the grim adventures, Scooby doo, Ben 10, squidbillies, mad(animated series), powerpuff, robot chicken, boondocks, batman:brave and the bold, justice league, fosters home, venture bros, end edd eddy, metalocalypse.

I feel like in some shows like johnny Bravo they'll be a bunch of jokes I didn't get when I was younger. Should be a good experience :lol

Mind is officially blown. Netflix will own me in the near future.

dekline

Wow. This is glorious.

Are these going to be available all at once?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I feel like in some shows like johnny Bravo they'll be a bunch of jokes I didn't get when I was younger. Should be a good experience :lol

Those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. I haven't seen them in years.

Wow. This is glorious.

Are these going to be available all at once?

Can't wait for all the content. When will Batman The Animated Series be available?

Yes, everything listed should go up tomorrow.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bloke, besides the fact that they probably make a ton of money off the DVDs/blu-rays/box sets, I would imagine getting the licenses for them would be a lot of work.

Kaladin

Just wrapped up Mad Men Season 5....hot damn that show is amazing.

Megan is hot, but she acts like a spoiled brat sometimes though.

Watching Batman Beyond, intend to power through all 52 episodes today as my plans for this evening have taken a turn for the worse.

Which Justice League does everyone recommend watching?

abundant

Watching Batman Beyond, intend to power through all 52 episodes today as my plans for this evening have taken a turn for the worse.

Which Justice League does everyone recommend watching?

Start with Justice League, then move on to Unlimited. It's the same show, JL is seasons 1 and 2 and JLU is seasons 3, 4, and 5.

The CN stuff aren't the full series. It's only about 1-2 seasons for each show. That's a shame.

Unless they're currently in the process of adding them.

Enco

The Raid is now on Netflix. Woot*

* I already have it on DVD.
One of 3 films I've willingly re-watched from the start. Brilliant brilliant film.

The others are The Dark Knight (my first blu-ray) and The Dark Knight Rises (wanted more Bane but the movie went down on second viewing).

JLG-

Yeah. A lot of these shows only have the first season.. bummer since i've already seen the first season of most of these. :'(

Watching the Dexter's Lab "Dexter's Rival" and I notice there is a white vertical line on the right side of the screen through the whole episode.

Top Bottom