• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Vuze

I wish I had stopped watching after the excellent fourth season.
And yeah, that final season, ouch.
Yeah, season 4 was certainly the pinnacle of the show, but I don't think 5-7 were bad either.
Kinda sad that there is not a lot of behind the scenes / bloopers stuff, I always love to watch these for productions I enjoyed.

TVexperto

Watched the whole Love season today, love the show much more than youre the worst. Wish there were more than 10 episodes though.

Xater

Watched the whole Love season today, love the show much more than youre the worst. Wish there were more than 10 episodes though.

Yeah I am 5 episodes in and love it. There are moments during which Gus reminds me way too much of myself. It's kinda scary.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Cooked Season 1 (TV, Documentary, Food, Netflix Original)
Love Season 1 (TV, Comedy, Drama, Netflix Original)

tomtom94

Community is back up in the UK, but for some reason only seasons 1, 3, and 4. No, I don't know why either.

How much worse is season 4 than the other seasons? Trying to work out if I should watch that or Archer...

Aiii

So not worth it
Instead of laughing once every minute, I laughed legitimately only once during the entire fourth season of Community. It was the worst.

Xater

Instead of laughing once every minute, I laughed legitimately only once during the entire fourth season of Community. It was the worst.

Was the fourth one they threw Dan Harmon out for? I watched the first episode of whichever that season was and knew I was done.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
OFvM0ar.png

The dream is dead. :(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I got that message when I tried Netherlands and Australia a few days ago but I can still get USA and Canada to work.

Canada isn't working for me. US is, but that is my home country. France is still working. I hope Unblock works around it.

I really didn't think season 4 was as bad as everyone said it was. I thought it was the same quality as season 3 since the whole show was a step down from the first 2 seasons once they went up their own ass with the themed episodes.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'll give it a shot Xater, though you might not want to advertise that too much unless you want a target on their backs. ;)

Tons of stuff I want to watch. Here's my watchlist I made for UK netflix that isn't on the US netflix...

A Hard Day’s Night - 87mins
Bitter Moon - 139mins
The Connection - 135mins
Finders Keepers - 83mins
Half Nelson - 106mins
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - 144mins
The Last Gladiators - 90mins
The Look of Silence - 99mins
Night of the Comet - 95mins
Radio Days - 88mins
Rififi - 118mins
Slow West - 113mins
The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet - 105mins

Icheckmovies is best.
Searching for films to add is pretty painful. For foreign films they use only the untranslated name in search. It's a bit of a headache.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

An Idiot Abroad Season 1-3 (TV, Travel, Comedy)
Bleach Season 1 (Anime)
Crossing Lines Season 3 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Family Guy Season 13 (TV, Comedy)
Go! Mrs. Go! Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Love Again Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
RWBY Season 1 (Anime)

Canada:

The Monuments Men (Drama)

Germany:

CBGB (Drama)

Belgium:

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (Action)

Sweden:

Shameless Season 1-3 (UK, TV, Drama)
Shameless Season 3 (US, TV, Drama)

Vyer

Finally started watching Master of None. What a solid series. Only a couple of episodes away from the finish, but it's been really enjoyable with a great style.

Only downside is the one friend that was more prominent in the first couple of episodes. Just felt way too forced a character.

Finally started watching Master of None. What a solid series. Only a couple of episodes away from the finish, but it's been really enjoyable with a great style.

Only downside is the one friend that was more prominent in the first couple of episodes. Just felt way too forced a character.

This show is what brought me here. Me and the gf finished the season in a few sittings over the last week and really liked it.

I just googled it and found out S2 is coming in 2017.

Top Bottom