• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (Comedy, Animation/Live Action)

UK:

Meeting Evil (Crime, Thriller)
A Night at the Roxbury (Comedy)
Sweet Home Alabama (Comedy, Romantic)

Mexico:

Beautiful Creatures (Drama)

TCRS

Banned
Just finished Headhunters. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau HHNNNGGG

and that other guy, is he Steve Buscemis norwegian cousin or something haha?

Pretty good stuff, recommended.

jakncoke

Banned
Added today:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (Comedy, Animation/Live Action)

UK:

Meeting Evil (Crime, Thriller)
A Night at the Roxbury (Comedy)
Sweet Home Alabama (Comedy, Romantic)

Mexico:

Beautiful Creatures (Drama)

Awesome havent seen in ages

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Nope, it's legal.

But do yourself a favor and get unblock-us, it's dirt cheap and well worth not having the hassle of constantly searching for free alternatives that work half as well or not at all.

Yup. It is literally the best $5 you could spend. The amount of content you are getting in return is staggering. For those that might say, "I don't want to pay on top of $8 monthly for Netflix", just think of it as a another tier Netflix offers for $13 monthly that gives you a crazy amount of movies and shows. Seriously, some of the posts begging for 'X' are more than likely already available.

For those using unblock.us, how does it work with online gaming? I don't want to change my DNS in my router every time I want to watch a movie or play a game, which is why I haven't gotten it yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For those using unblock.us, how does it work with online gaming? I don't want to change my DNS in my router every time I want to watch a movie or play a game, which is why I haven't gotten it yet.

I've noticed literally 0 difference. PC gaming though.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Atlantis: Milo's Return (Animation, Family)
Clandestine Childhood (Drama, Foreign)
Hansel & Gretel Get Baked (Horror)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame 1 & 2 (Animation, Family)
An Insignificant Harvey (Romantic, Drama)
Mulan Special Edition & 2 (Animation, Family)
The Happy Poet (Indie, Comedy)
Supporting Characters (Indie, Comedy)

Wag

I have access to Unotelly. There's so much stuff on Netflix to watch on the various countries it's hard to keep track.

I'd love to check it out. Loved the first two seasons. But Netflix have yet to get the bloody third season in. And I don't want to watch the "finale" film without it :(

I hated season 3 when I first saw it. Every joke fell flat and it really seemed they were flogging a dead horse. I was really apprehensive going into the movie, but found it to be hilarious. It glosses over the story developments of season 3... it's simply the lads on a Holiday to Greece.

I've since gone back to season 3 and thought it was better than I remember, but still not as good.

Kaladin

I've been watching Longmire and so far it's great. Everything you'd expect from a modern western crime drama. Also, Katee Sackhoff.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Dabangg 2 (Action, Comedy, Bollywood)
Extreme Couponing: Season 3 (TV, Reality)

Canada:

Cheerful Weather for the Wedding (Romantic, Comedy)
How to Survive a Plague (Documentary, Social)

iiicon

I watched the second movie from the creator of Primer the other night, Upstream Color. Really cool movie! Definitely watch it if you enjoyed Primer, The Tree of Life or Eternal Sunshine.

Started to watch the first episode of Adventure Time, the deinterlacing and compression are terrible. Why does Netflix have such a problem with interlaced sources? And why do content providers give them?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yup. It is literally the best $5 you could spend. The amount of content you are getting in return is staggering. For those that might say, "I don't want to pay on top of $8 monthly for Netflix", just think of it as a another tier Netflix offers for $13 monthly that gives you a crazy amount of movies and shows. Seriously, some of the posts begging for 'X' are more than likely already available.

Yep, Canada has Community and usually gets the big films first, UK has a lot of Pixar stuff that I'm not seeing on the US service, Sweden apparently has Dark Knight Rises... Unblock Us is the shit.

Vlad

I watched the second movie from the creator of Primer the other night, Upstream Color. Really cool movie! Definitely watch it if you enjoyed Primer, The Tree of Life or Eternal Sunshine.

Well, I liked two of those, and Upstream Color has been on my radar ever since I heard it was made by the Primer guy, so good to hear it holds up.

A little OT but I think I've seen it mentioned in here.

My parents are visiting from the UK and want to catch up on a few shows while they're here. A few people have mentioned an extension to add to a browser to view content from other countries, maybe beginning with M? It's not unblock-us it was something else.

Kaladin

Finishing up Longmire Season 1 tonight, this has been a good procedural western crime series. Looking forward to getting to Season 2 eventually.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Yep, Canada has Community and usually gets the big films first, UK has a lot of Pixar stuff that I'm not seeing on the US service, Sweden apparently has Dark Knight Rises... Unblock Us is the shit.

I started watching Community S2 a few days back and it has been great. I thought it got off to a weak start, but picked up steam big time. Episode 5 where Abed:

Makes a meta movie on Jesus christ was amazing. Love him.

I also love starburns getting a top hat to spice his persona.

jakncoke

Banned
lol wtf, dunno how many shows they did this for but now when i search cheers its not just one thing it split up between seasons

edit; there not even any episode lists..just says play..

edit; cheers is literally the only show they done that too as far as i can tell

The Parking Lot Movie is an incredible one hour long documentary. I enjoyed it immensely. It expires July 1st so if you're interested watch it soon.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

6 Souls (Thrillers, Supernatural)
The Garfield Show: Season 1 (Cartoons, Kids)
Hot Coffee (Documentary, Cultural)
Infested: Season 2 (TV, Documentary)
NY Ink: Season 2 (TV, Reality)
Saints and Soldiers (Drama, War)
TEDTalks: Brave Neuro World, From Poverty to Progress, Giving Addicts, Music Revolution, Peace Mongers, TransporTED (TV, Documentary)

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I keep checking in here to see if Fringe Season 5 has been put up.

I'm going through serious Fringe withdrawls right now.

Jimothy

Hot Coffee was really good. It should have been titled "Frivolous" or something, though. There is only about 20 minutes focused on the lady who spilled her coffee.

Coop

Has anyone actually got the "Max" thing to work? I keep checking but I have not seen it pop up yet.

I got it to work, seems neat.. It's first suggestion was good too. My only complaint is I've done it three times and keep getting the same selections at the beginning.

"action" "witty" "drama"

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Hot Coffee was really good. It should have been titled "Frivolous" or something, though. There is only about 20 minutes focused on the lady who spilled her coffee.

It sounded interesting when I read the description. I added it to my q.

Isn't the old Garfield already on Netflix? I think its been there for a while.

Yes, you are right. For some reason, I thought it was taken down awhile back.

Top Bottom