• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
At first Frank seemed a little over the top even by always sunny standards, but now I can't imagine the show without him.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
At first Frank seemed a little over the top even by always sunny standards, but now I can't imagine the show without him.

Charlie and Frank together = gold. Love their relationship on the show.

Added today:

A Late Quartet (Drama, Indie)
Drop Dead Diva: Season 4 (TV, Drama, Comedy)
Extinction (Zombie, Horror, SciFi)
I Am (Documentary, Music/K-pop)
Little Bite in the Big City (Animation, Family, Foreign/Russian)

Canada:

Attack the Block (Action, Comedy, SciFi)
The Men Next Door (Romantic, Comedy)
UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz (Sports)

Canadians/VPNers, watch Attack the Block. Great little film.

Aiii

So not worth it
Netflix down? Was watching Breaking Bad, but now I can't get the next ep to load. Both on PS3 as on the Windows 8 App.

Of course. Why are you disappointed though? It's not like this is taking the place of something "for us". We'll still get lots of cool adult shows from Netflix.

Because I don't watch children's shows, and when a bunch of new content is coming, it's disappointing when it's stuff I'm not into, especially when Netflix just lost a ton of content I was into. :p

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Netflix has shit selection. Hasn't gotten anything good since Cabin in the Woods. Oh well, at least they got the Fringe series. I'm liking that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Netflix has shit selection. Hasn't gotten anything good since Cabin in the Woods. Oh well, at least they got the Fringe series. I'm liking that.

Shelling out $5 for unblock is the best investment ever.

Finally got around to starting Battlestar Gallactica. It's reallly good so far.

Season one is great. Loved it. Season two has its up and downs, but I think its good overall.

Aiii

So not worth it
They are adding The Netherlands to the Netflix service before the end of the year they just announced. So hopefully even more comtent is coming soon via unblock-us.

Kaladin

Question for Unblock-US users, does it work on devices connected to your network also? I mainly use my PS3 for Netflix viewing and sometimes I switch over to my iPad so I need access on those devices.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Question for Unblock-US users, does it work on devices connected to your network also? I mainly use my PS3 for Netflix viewing and sometimes I switch over to my iPad so I need access on those devices.

You would have to change the settings on the PS3(or any device) first. Then log onto your account, change region, and anything connected to that network, changes region.

Kaladin

You would have to change the settings on the PS3(or any device) first. Then log onto your account, change region, and anything connected to that network, changes region.

Interesting. I might give it a shot.

Also, the second season no one asked for:

972265_410637599050945_1318727276_n.png

I still need to find time to finish season 1. Maybe it gets better.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm telling you, best $5 you will spend in any given month. And that...was quick. I'm glad they are giving it another season though. First one showed potential.

calder

Also, the second season no one asked for:

972265_410637599050945_1318727276_n.png

I still need to find time to finish season 1. Maybe it gets better.

No. No it most certainly does not. Not at all. My god no.

Easily the worst TV show I've ever spent so many hours watching. Even now I simply can't believe I watched the whole thing, but after like 6-7 episodes I felt committed and there was just the barest glimmers of something interesting every so often. Something about the relationship between wolf guy and Eric Northman's brother was unconventional enough that I thought it might make the whole show interesting.

I'll probably even watch season 2, even though I know whatever promise season 1 had was squandered and likely not really there anyway. But wow it's a bad, bad show. A glossy, well filmed bad, bad show with a handful of decent actors performing dreadful material.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
It's already been mentioned here, but I recommended The Ambassador to someone recently and she just watched it and it blew her away. Totally crazy movie, a real fly-on-the-wall hidden camera gonzo-ish documentary.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

The ABCs of Death (Horror)
Atlas Shrugged: Part II (Drama, SciFi)
John Hodgman: RAGNAROK (Stand-up)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (Documentary, Pop Music)
The Playroom (Drama, Indie)
This Girl Is Badass (Action, Martial Arts, Foreign)

Top Bottom