• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EX1's Director's Cut is definitely better than the theatrical EX1 - but I think only theatrical EX1 is out there :(

Wag

what-to-watch-on-netflix-HR.jpg

Sorry if this is a repost, thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Yea I did mean new girl.
And shit. I kinda like it so far. 7 episodes in, and I like how lighthearted the show is so far. Perfect to just chill and watch.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
http://c7075ce3be2cd6eeb217-d9d7af6e1df96b624b5562056734b036.r98.cf2.rackcdn.com/what-to-watch-on-netflix-HR.jpg[

Sorry if this is a repost, thought you guys would get a kick out of it.
Bad chart.

Less science, more fiction ----> no ----> Sliders.

No way. Change Sliders with Fringe. Same concept but even more focused on the "science". Sliders is pretty fantastical with alternate worlds with dragons and magic. Come on.

Wag

Bad chart.

Less science, more fiction ----> no ----> Sliders.

No way. Change Sliders with Fringe. Same concept but even more focused on the "science". Sliders is pretty fantastical with alternate worlds with dragons and magic. Come on.

I knew someone would have a problem with the chart. You have to remember that chart was probably created before Fringe was even available for viewing.

amrod

Finshed baby daddy ... Pretty good TV show, not LOL funny but it has its moments (If you liked Melissa and Joey, you'll like this one)

Got to episode 3 of The Tick live action and had to stop, it was just painful to watch... Cant recommend this one at all

I finally got around to using unblock-us. Holy crap, I didn't know what I was missing. The American selection is shit compared to almost every other country.

The only thing that sucks is I can't use it with my Roku because my Comcast router uses custom firmware that doesn't allow me to access DNS. I could change it but, if I ever had an Internet issue they probably wouldn't do anything but blame me for flashing the firmware on it. In a way though that works out. I telecommute at work a good bit and being able to control it device by device, sans the Roku, is a better approach because of that.

Wag

I find it hard to believe you can't change the DNS in your Comcast provided router. I can change it in my FIOS router just fine.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff available in other countries. Hard to keep up with all of it.

I watched The Expendables 2. What a stupid movie. Not, silly, just stupid. Don't waste your time with it.

Yea I did mean new girl.
And shit. I kinda like it so far. 7 episodes in, and I like how lighthearted the show is so far. Perfect to just chill and watch.

It is better on rewatches too. So many little jokes thrown in that go by so quick. The second season is even better, but that is not on Netflix yet.

I find it hard to believe you can't change the DNS in your Comcast provided router. I can change it in my FIOS router just fine.

Custom firmware put in by Comcast. Read more about it here. I could also buy another router and bridge to it and control it that way but, I'd rather not for no other reason than I don't want to. And, like I said, given my work situation it's best to do it individually anyways. I can live with the Roku not using unblock-us.

Kaladin

Was The Expandables really anything more than a money grab to get people in theaters on the hype of seeing all these stars in one movie?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Unblock-us is only good for watching on PC, right? Won't work with a Roku I take it.

Works with any device. Just have to fix the settings first.

Was The Expandables really anything more than a money grab to get people in theaters on the hype of seeing all these stars in one movie?

I think people wanted to see all the stars. And if I'm not mistaken it was a passion project of his.

Continuum is great time travel scifi, everyone should give season 1 a shot.

As someone who watches almost all the scripted shows on Seefee, Continuum is a slow start but it does come together eventually. As a comparison, Lost Girl has a much faster start but is much cheesier and pretty shallow even after 2 seasons.

McLovin

I recommend Super. It's a film about this dude(played by Riann Wilson) who decides to fight crime. He eventually gets a female sidekick(played by Ellen Page) she's kind of bat shit by then end. And she raped Riann Wilson's character so that was cool. Kevin becon is the villain. Lots of other famous actors too.

Kaladin

2 episodes in to The Fall:

The killer on this show is creepy as fuck. He's just a normal guy, who happens to get off on being a serial killer....and the actor pulls it off incredibly. Just creepy....and you want to see this guy get caught.

Justin

Not sure if it has been brought up in this thread yet but I just watched Day Night Day Night and it blew me away (lol). It follows two days in the life of a 19 year old girl as she prepares to carry out a suicide mission. Its really beautifully shot and I am interested in hearing others opinions about it.

zert

Just watched Headhunters. What a FUN movie to watch. Decided to watch it because some of you recommended it a few pages ago and went for it without any background (if you plan to watch it avoid the trailer)

Just watched Headhunters. What a FUN movie to watch. Decided to watch it because some of you recommended it a few pages ago and went for it without any background (if you plan to watch it avoid the trailer)

Seconded, Headhunters is rad. Watched it a few months ago, it's a good thriller.

Where's the 'Crackle Recommendation Thread of Dope Movies'? I don't know what changes they've made but there's no more ads and the video quality is better, no more artifacting. I watched Punisher Warzone and Stripes.

McLovin

I recommend Super. It's a film about this dude(played by Riann Wilson) who decides to fight crime. He eventually gets a female sidekick(played by Ellen Page) she's kind of bat shit by then end. And she raped Riann Wilson's character so that was cool. Kevin becon is the villain. Lots of other famous actors too.
Really nobody is interested in seeing Ellen Page rape someone?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Where's the 'Crackle Recommendation Thread of Dope Movies'? I don't know what changes they've made but there's no more ads and the video quality is better, no more artifacting. I watched Punisher Warzone and Stripes.

Hmm...interesting no ads for me on crackle.com. PS3 app still throwing ads though. That and 480p kills it for me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yes it is.
Really nobody is interested in seeing Ellen Page rape someone?
I find it kind of creepy that people would want to watch the movie for that reason, considering the nature of the scene and how it's presented as rape...why would you want to watch anyone rape or get raped?

Kaladin

Just finished all five episodes of The Fall:

I'm so glad The Fall is renewed for renewed for season 2. It should go from great to amazing now that Gibson is closing in on Spector and it should make for a good cat and mouse game. The phone call at the end was at least good payoff and set-up for season 2.

Non-spoilery: Slow starting 5 episode arc leads to an excellent pay-off and set up for an even better season 2. Highly recommended, and people should be talking about this more after season 2 airs.

Kaladin

Started watching Top Of The Lake after The Fall. I'm not sure if I'll see this one all the way through or not, but it's only seven episodes and I need something to hold me over till Orange Is The New Black starts up. Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men's Peggy) as a social services detective is weird. Plus there's something odd going on with a shelter for battered women / nudist hippy camp where everyone is living out of shipping containers and their leader is some woman who is supposed to be a mystic....really weird.

Top Bottom