• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Board Gaming |OT2| On Tables, Off Topic

aku:jiki

Probably but after the SO's sister damaged Lost Cities I'm going to err on the side of caution.
It's not like it's ever a bad idea to sleeve cards, so go ahead! No matter what card stock is being used, it is going to show wear eventually... Also, sleeves are nice for shuffling so there's always that excuse.

(Elder Sign stuff)
If you're going for creepy, wouldn't a horror-themed Werewolf-style game be a better idea than just a dice-chucker that comes in a box with horror-themed art on it? I've never actually played Werewolf but I mean games with light roleplaying and that are more about engaging the players' imaginations than counting die rolls.

If you're going for creepy, wouldn't a horror-themed Werewolf-style game be a better idea than just a dice-chucker that comes in a box with horror-themed art on it? I've never actually played Werewolf but I mean games with light roleplaying and that are more about engaging the players' imaginations than counting die rolls.
Don't personally care for Werewolf, and it wouldn't be good for the small size of our group. Probably play some creepy music to complement Elder Sign.

Dryk

Don't personally care for Werewolf, and it wouldn't be good for the small size of our group. Probably play some creepy music to complement Elder Sign.
Yeah I never really got Werewolf because it always seemed that on a mechanical level it's just randomly throwing people out of the game until somebody wins.

Probably but after the SO's sister damaged Lost Cities I'm going to err on the side of caution.

Gates of Arkham might be too much to start with, I find myself worrying. But I don't want to play the base game if I can avoid it. There's the Unseen Forces expansion but the only big online shop that has it in stock is BGW, which has costly shipping. :\

Edit: Welp, ordering Unseen Forces through the BGG marketplace. $22 with free shipping. (Hopefully.) Wish me luck.

Edit 2: Damn it, too good to be true. The sale was cancelled. "Out of stock."

I think if you are set on Elder Sign, I would just skip Unseen Forces for now. I like Elder Sign because I love chucking dice for the time I just want something light. If you and your group or SO like the game then I would look into picking up Unseen Forces. That expansion, like most of FFG first expansion, just added more cards. It also add Blessed and Cursed mechanics but it's nothing exciting (one just give you more dice and the other take more dice(s) away if you roll badly).

edit: there is an app on Apple iTunes store if you have iDevices for Elder Sign if you want to check it out. Also if you have Barn & Nobles near you it wouldn't hurt to check several locations put this games (and bunch other one) on clearance.

The game is not hard and easy to learn once you get couple game going (only thing I remember being confuse about is when you can move). Only thing you need to track is moving the clock hand and turn new Mythos card. The base game is pretty easy if you play the game a lot and one of the few game that easier with less players (as the players accumulate more equipment faster).

As for sleeves, while sleeves are good if you play game a lot with sloppy people (my niece is one such person) but you can ban food / drinks around your new game. Elder Sign doesn't require player to hold any cards, they are all just lay out on the table so that should help with lessen the chance for damage.

My suggestion is to pick up base game and see if you like it. Do you group like Farkle, yatzee or any push your luck dice rolling game? It's essentially that with Arkham Horror layer on top. If you ended up liking the game then I would think about getting Gates of Arkham. For the bang for your bucks, Gates of Arkham is a much better expansion as it giving you almost entirely new game to play (It comes with a new set of location decks). I rarely play Elder Sign without Gates unless I am playing with new people.

I think if you are set on Elder Sign, I would just skip Unseen Forces for now. I like Elder Sign because I love chucking dice for the time I just want something light. If you and your group or SO like the game then I would look into picking up Unseen Forces. That expansion, like most of FFG first expansion, just added more cards. It also add Blessed and Cursed mechanics but it's nothing exciting (one just give you more dice and the other take more dice(s) away if you roll badly).

edit: there is an app on Apple iTunes store if you have iDevices for Elder Sign if you want to check it out. Also if you have Barn & Nobles near you it wouldn't hurt to check several locations put this games (and bunch other one) on clearance.

The game is not hard and easy to learn once you get couple game going (only thing I remember being confuse about is when you can move). Only thing you need to track is moving the clock hand and turn new Mythos card. The base game is pretty easy if you play the game a lot and one of the few game that easier with less players (as the players accumulate more equipment faster).

As for sleeves, while sleeves are good if you play game a lot with sloppy people (my niece is one such person) but you can ban food / drinks around your new game. Elder Sign doesn't require player to hold any cards, they are all just lay out on the table so that should help with lessen the chance for damage.

My suggestion is to pick up base game and see if you like it. Do you group like Farkle, yatzee or any push your luck dice rolling game? It's essentially that with Arkham Horror layer on top. If you ended up liking the game then I would think about getting Gates of Arkham. For the bang for your bucks, Gates of Arkham is a much better expansion as it giving you almost entirely new game to play (It comes with a new set of location decks). I rarely play Elder Sign without Gates unless I am playing with new people.
Thanks. I had already ordered Unseen Forces through Ebay. I might hold off on getting Gates of Arkham, though.

**Mods please let me know if this is not allowed, and I will remove post if needed**

A good buddy of mine has designed another board game and he's currently running a crowd sale. Basically the more people who sign up to buy it, the more of a discounted price you'll receive. Currently it's sitting at $18.68 a copy. The sale is going on until October 29th.

Description about the game:

Location! Location! Location!

We Built This City is a fight between builders to develop the most valuable properties possible. Place your factories in their backyards but just hope they don't build a trash dump in the middle of your developments. Remember to connect your buildings to city hall or all of your plans will go to waste!

You and the other players place cards, developing the city block by block. You will build houses, offices, and factories but the neighboring properties they are built by determines how valuable these are. Each card has a set of roads that must connect to all of its neighbors, and for a card to be worth any points you must be connected to city hall in the middle of the table. Special cards such as parks and dumps can quickly change the landscape. Whoever ends up with the most valuable properties, and thus the most points, at the end of the game is the winner.

How do I get this game?? I've included the link below to the crowd sale website. Dad's Gaming Addiction has reviewed the game as well, and gave it a 9/10.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/crowdsale/we-built-this-city

Dryk

Hmm, looks like Australian online retailers are down to the last two copies of Omega Protocol. Should I pull the trigger now or hope that more come at some point?

Got to play some games over the weekend, which is something I don't manage every week regrettably.

First off was Lords of Waterdeep with all options from the expansion included, it was my first worker placement game and I always enjoy it. Great game to introduce people to this genre too (which is what we did). I lost horribly though. Sometimes the combination of the hidden lord and the available quests can really make it very hard to generate points. The new guy was actually ahead of me and my wife won as per usual.

Also finally broke out one of my new Halloween games, Ghost Stories. Man, this is a slick game, a never ending cascade of horrors, and chucking dice to defeat them and doing tile actions, works very smooth as soon as you have the iconography down. I played this with people that were unfamiliar with the game and they all loved it. We lost twice from the board.

Lyng

While I am not a fan of how CMON do their kickstarter business, Kaosball just looks so much like a game for me that I had to jump the gun.

I have allways been fascinated by bloodbowl but didnt want to invest the money or time into it.
Kaosball seems like the "bloodbowl" for me. I really like the combat system and the interesting different abilities of the teams.
And I actually think you get a good bang for your buck in the retail version. There are 4 teams in the retail version, and then you can get almost all other teams as expansions.
Except the zombies who where a kickstarter exclusive.

Will return with some feedback once I have received the game and gotten it to the table.

sasimirobot

Been doing a lot of board gaming this year. Mostly drinking and travel time. Took Pandemic the Cure, Jaipur, Parade, For Sale, Love Letter, Coup, and One Night Werewolf to Bali and Thailand. Played many games in Guesthouse and on the beach.

Recently bought No Thanks, and waiting on Splendor this week.

I used to wonder what the big deal about Dominion was but somehow stumbled upon the online version for Windows and now I am hooked.

Bought base game and Seaside on Amazon just now!!
Shipping is a bitch at 40$US, but its China so not much I can do about that. Total came to over 120$US.

I think this will be the first game I will sleeve since it will mostly be played at greasy bars and it was kinda expensive.

emag

Betrayal at House on the Hill and Fury of Dracula have been my go-to Halloween games for some time now. That's pretty much the only time I'm willing to play Betrayal, though. ;)

Yeah I never really got Werewolf because it always seemed that on a mechanical level it's just randomly throwing people out of the game until somebody wins.

That's why One Night Ultimate Werewolf exists. One round, no moderator, super fun if you're into bluffing/manipulation at all.

Finally got to play my copy of Power Grid, came last but really enjoyed it and the final round was really tense. Also got to play my copy of Age of Steam with the correct interpretation of the rules for a second time, barely won that, still fun.

Great games. The Power Grid game I watched (arrived too late to play) on Saturday concluded with all six players powering the same number of cities and the cash difference between first and fifth being less than 10 electro. Unfortunately, it's tough for me to get people to play Age of Steam consistently (both cause and effect being more experienced players just stomping all over newer players).

Dryk

That's why One Night Ultimate Werewolf exists. One round, no moderator, super fun if you're into bluffing/manipulation at all.
Yeah it appeals to me a lot more I just haven't had the chance to play it

Great games. The Power Grid game I watched (arrived too late to play) on Saturday concluded with all six players powering the same number of cities and the cash difference between first and fifth being less than 10 electro.
On the second-to-last turn first and second place had 16 and 13 cities respectively. The guy with 13 had been sitting on a generation capacity of over 17 and just exploded out and took the game. Second place from memory couldn't power 17 so he had to sit first in the turn order for a while. Live and learn I guess.

I came last because I wasted too much money on fancy power-plants, again live and learn.

JSR_Cube

I am in for a $1 right now. I will probably get at least $150 of addons in the end though. I already have the base game plus the gates and the first expansion factions on the way.

I think it is another well done kickstarter though. I like how Sandy is treating new customers and old.

Zatoth

Yeah. I am also waiting for the expansions from the first campaign. Shouldn't take much longer according to the latest update.

Sadly I haven't played CWars a lot. :/

XShagrath

I decided to cancel my 7th Continent pledge. I would rather buy some stuff that I can get right now.
I would really do the same, but I don't know with 100% certainty that it will come to retail via normal channels. If this was a KS campaign from TMG, Queen Games, etc., I wouldn't think twice about even looking at the campaign. Since this is an independent group, then I'm worried I might not see it show up at Coolstuff next year.

Therefore, I'm still in, and this is only my second Kickstarter. My last one was in 2011 for a little filler card game called Carnival that finally came to retail earlier this year (or maybe last year).

JSR_Cube

If I had to bet, I would say that it comes to retail, cheaper than the 70 Euro suggested MRP. That's where I am right now.

They have to look at the demand they have for a game like this and know that they can sell tons more at retail.

XShagrath

If I had to bet, I would say that it comes to retail, cheaper than the 70 Euro suggested MRP. That's where I am right now.

They have to look at the demand they have for a game like this and know that they can sell tons more at retail.

I have little doubt it will come to retail. I'm just not sure if it will come out via the standard channels (where I can go pick it up at Coolstuff), or where I'd have to go somewhere else and pay retail or close to it (like CV).

It's that "little doubt" that's got me backing it and the add-ons with additional playable components. While I don't keep up with Kickstarter stuff as much as others, I know there have been successful campaigns that have never made it to retail. The one that comes to mind is the Glory to Rome Black Box.

7th Continent seems like such an innovative experience that I'd feel really bad if I didn't get a chance to play it ever.

Blizzard

Banned
I used to wonder what the big deal about Dominion was but somehow stumbled upon the online version for Windows and now I am hooked.

Bought base game and Seaside on Amazon just now!!
Shipping is a bitch at 40$US, but its China so not much I can do about that. Total came to over 120$US.

I think this will be the first game I will sleeve since it will mostly be played at greasy bars and it was kinda expensive.
Dominion was the first game I sleeved since you are shuffling almost constantly, plus moving lots of cards in and out of box dividers every game. Just be aware that with sleeves you will need to move some cards (you can put extra gold/silver/copper/curse cards in the expansion box to help with this).

On another note, I finally tried Mysterium last night. I only did the 2-player mode, playing as the ghost. It worked okay but my friend was not interested in playing again right then, and I don't know if they will want to unless we get more players.

The 2-player mode means one player has two psychics and thus two combinations of person/location/object to identify from vision card clues. Each psychic gets individual hint cards and guesses individually. Once they both identify the combination, two extra unused sets of cards get pulled out to provide a total of four person/location/object sets for the suspect lineup, and they have to identify the correct one out of those four to win the game, using a faceup 3-vision-card hint.

I think with 4+ players, discussion would make the game interesting. Plus with that many players, they are allowed to use the psychic betting tokens to level up their clairvoyance levels -- that mechanic doesn't exist for the 2-player game.

aku:jiki

We've have been playing Star Realms, which is fun if a bit random and chaotic, but it got me wondering... What was the first deckbuilding game? I get that the genesis of the genre is bored drafters in various CCGs (though most likely MTG) who came up with rules and I'm sure that's where it started, but which was the first published product?

And, while I'm at it, what's everyone's favorite and is there a general consensus on the best one? I've been hearing good things about Thunderstone but recently heard that it's OOP? Aw.

I think it is another well done kickstarter though. I like how Sandy is treating new customers and old.
I love Sandy, he's such an adorable grandpa with his suspenders and everything. One of my biggest surprises this year, when I started boardgaming in earnest after like 20 years away from anything involving dice or miniatures, was that he has a much more storied history with games than I knew him for... I was a fan from his id Software days, but had no idea he designed the original Call of Cthulhu and worked on stuff like Civilization and Darklands. The man is a straight boss that doesn't get anywhere near enough respect.

Can't speak to Cthulhu Wars, though, but I did nab one of the core game slots since I don't have it. They're trying to scare europeans off with high shipping costs but I don't care. I'm also about to back like a dozen other Kickstarters so clearly I'm an idiot with money.

ultron87

We've have been playing Star Realms, which is fun if a bit random and chaotic, but it got me wondering... What was the first deckbuilding game? I get that the genesis of the genre is bored drafters in various CCGs (though most likely MTG) who came up with rules and I'm sure that's where it started, but which was the first published product?

Dominion in 2008 was the first one. So it is a fairly new genre of game.

Phthisis

Was at GMT Weekend this past weekend at their warehouse in CA. Played a lot of stuff, including getting some time with two new COIN games Colonial Twilight and Pendragon.

12119037_881835575235500_3618709138339097789_n.jpg

Colonial Twilight is real good. It's about the French-Algerian War and is the first 2 player COIN game. The pace is super quick, which leads to a really seamless play experience. In terms of what it resembles most, that would be A Distant Plain (same designer), with a few subtle changes. But people who wanted a COIN fix with only one opponent will love this.

10307364_881835521902172_8317375158263999062_n.jpg

Pendragon is still in development, and it has some issues it needs to smooth out, but it is advancing the series further ahead than any game up to this point has. The barbarian players can raid with variable strength (through dice rolling), it has a really robust terrain-centered combat system, the Roman-Briton players can change the allegiances of their rival factions, and it basically throws a ton of unseen stuff into the system that is very juicy. We played a game on Saturday (I was red) and it was a tense, interesting, different experience than any other game in the system. And it handles a period of history very rarely gamed (fall of Roman Britain).

12112362_881835548568836_4856002116304924501_n.jpg

Got my first game of Triumph & Tragedy in. It's a 3 player hidden block game about WW2 that has a lot of 4X mechanics in it. You can focus your faction on military, economy, or tech focus (you can even try to win the game by never taking part in WW2). The Western Allies player won on the final turn with an immediate economic victory, just before the Soviet player was going to drop the A-bomb on Berlin (which would have also been a victory). Really simple game with grand scope. Want to play it more. Not enough great 3 player titles out (though they are becoming the hot design).

12108273_881835528568838_4879640609506586997_n.jpg

Finally, got a game of the 3 player single extended turn scenario of Pax Romana in. This game is really fascinating because the larger scenarios are basically a sandbox of 250 years of Roman history (both military and civic). I really like the mechanics and unique battle system that basically abstracts a lot of complex procedures in other wargames into rolling a D6 to determine the % of losses for the armies fighting. Really want to dedicate a weekend to playing the full thing. It's a beautiful production, too.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Swerve mode!

We played Dominion, Coconuts, and Pandemic: The Cure over the weekend. Coconuts is way more fun than it has any right to be.

zulux21

so jet.com with the coupon SURPRISE20 has some decent board game deals

this is what I ended up getting

keep in mind the site gives you more discounts the more you get at once so to get most of those prices you need to have a heafty cart but there was a good number of board games listed on the site and with 20% off most of them came out below coolstuff even as just one item

I mean zombiecide starts at $60 and thus that alone comes down to 48 (plus 1.5% off if you use visa check out) so that one is a pretty decent deal on it's own

max $50 discount for the coupon and it doesn't have to be your first order (you just can't use it multiple times on one account.)

ends today, so I hope this helps someone.

note: I haven't had any issues with jet.com personally (that weren't my own fault :p) but I know someone else tried and part of their package got in limbo for a bit. more info about jet from this neogaf thread

Need some ideas to cheaply make a coffee table more card friendly. Just cover it with a fabric and use table cloth clips to secure it? There is some speed cloth for a decent price on Amazon but it would need to be cut. I don't know much about fabrics and such.

Blizzard

Banned
Need some ideas to cheaply make a coffee table more card friendly. Just cover it with a fabric and use table cloth clips to secure it? There is some speed cloth for a decent price on Amazon but it would need to be cut. I don't know much about fabrics and such.
The cheapest Wal-Mart sheet you can find should work. You can tuck the corners under the legs, or cut with scissors if you like.

zulux21

The cheapest Wal-Mart sheet you can find should work. You can tuck the corners under the legs, or cut with scissors if you like.

You could also check your local thrift stores to see what fabrics they have. My local store gets fake leather from time to time that would work great as a topper for cards.

Dryk

Unfortunately, it's tough for me to get people to play Age of Steam consistently (both cause and effect being more experienced players just stomping all over newer players).
I actually had a point of confusion I hadn't seen before with some of them wondering while I was rolling for goods twice. I went out and got some black dice today to streamline that phase a little.

neorej

ERMYGERD!

Ikea has cheap and smooth cloth on rolls, so you can just get what you need.

Lupercal

Banned
Finally made some work of a drinking game me & some friends kinda 'invented' over the years into something proper.

I'll try and post some pictures whenever I get the chance to play it. Playmats just came in today!

Dryk

Got to play two games of Pandemic Legacy tonight (both January). Jeez even just reading the new rules before starting the game gave me an aneurysm. One month in and some bad cards and one or two bad decisions have resulted in some hefty damage to the US.

espher

I would really do the same, but I don't know with 100% certainty that it will come to retail via normal channels. If this was a KS campaign from TMG, Queen Games, etc., I wouldn't think twice about even looking at the campaign. Since this is an independent group, then I'm worried I might not see it show up at Coolstuff next year.

Therefore, I'm still in, and this is only my second Kickstarter. My last one was in 2011 for a little filler card game called Carnival that finally came to retail earlier this year (or maybe last year).

I think only a handful of the games I've Kickstarted have showed up as purchaseable through retail channels here in Canada. I worry that this one will end up being the same, so... taking a chance and hoping I don't end up getting screwed on the price. Maybe the CAD will jump up after the election results and save my precious exchange rate.

Played several games of One Night Ultimate Revolution last week. Was an interesting take on the ONUW/Resistance formula, but out of the box it feels like there are far fewer games where you hit the middle of the road on divining roles. Every game we played was very decisively over with either zero tells as to who was an Informant or obvious tells as to who was an Informant. Things might get interesting as we mix up the roles more and people get used to the task sequence (and how to lie about roles) -- and the fact that some roles deliberately and intentionally 'switch sides' at the start of the game might help with that -- but the recommended starter specialist loadouts w/ smaller groups coupled with everyone's inexperience led to games that ended decisively quickly for either team. If there are no disputed role claims, since Informants can safely claim any role but Signaler w/ only adjacent Rebels, it's hard to use that to glean information; on the other hand, the right loop of three or four roles in a seven person game can lead to instant verification if nobody is agile enough to dispute it out of the gate. It certainly wasn't like ONUW where we had the lying game on point from the first play. :)

Out of our starter set of games (7-8 players), we only had one game where things got really interesting:

* I started out as an Informant/Signaler. I had no Informants on either side to tap, and figured I couldn't sell the table this early on having tapped an adjacent player (this angle hasn't been tried yet in our group, and I want to try it when I end up being an Informant with an adjacent Rebel/Signaler!), so I lied about being a Reassignor.
* The real Reassignor was another Informant, and he had to lie about being an Observer, which immediately got him and the real Observer pegged as possible Informants.
* A player two steps to my left was a Rebel/Thief, and he actually stole my card (which I didn't know), but pretended he was confused and had taken the Reassignor action and switched the original Reassignor and a Rebel player.
* I said I had also Reassigned those two players, so they were back to their original positions, unless the Thief was lying and actually took a Thief action. Essentially, I was trying to paint the Thief and the person who had been swapped as potential Informants, saying the Thief lied about screwing up his role (he's tried that tactic before).
* The table ended up buying the Thief's story about screwing up the role, so they killed the guy who was the real Informant/Reassignor, and I ended up inadvertently winning since the Thief had actually stolen my card and actually was an Informant.

I can certainly see the potential once Informants get ballsy and either lie about their roles at the beginning to craft a narrative or tell the truth about the role but bluff about the action taken more aggressively to get people trying to dispute it. Informant/Observer claims to be an Investigator who looked at and confirms a Rebel (since they knew he was a Rebel at the onset), while acknowledging an Informant/Signaler tapped him, for example; or, Informant/Signaler claiming to tap a Rebel player who says they were not tapped while a Rebel/Analyst confirms they were a Signaler. Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Damn it. My order of Elder Sign Unseen Forces from Ebay was cancelled. :|

Edit: Last attempt or I give up, ordered it from Deck60. They're based in Houston so I should get it quickly. >_>

Edit 2: It actually shipped. Thank goodness. Got my order from Mayday Games and they screwed up and gave me French tarot sleeves instead of the ones for Lost Cities.

mercviper

Games 3, 4 and 5 complete with the wife. All wins, though April was harrowing.

Game 3 was
ezpz. Ran Scientist/Researcher with co-worker relationship and got cures for all 3 normal ones super fast. Combined with all the positive mutations from jan/feb we easily cleared our objectives in ~20 minutes. Did not eradicate anything new so we picked an unfunded event to manage COdA cubes and a research station we had in Cairo.

Game 4 was
well in hand until the very last turn. We played Medic/OpEx with a Friend relationship. I figured since a new objective was to place Military outposts in the region it would be good for us. And it was, until we got back to back epidemics and the city I was in outbroke, as well as the recently flipped San Francisco, and Essen which are both COdA cities. Suddenly, Faded everywhere. It almost triggered a chain reaction with Chicago too which would've brought us over the outbreak limit. Still, we managed to eradicate black for a rank 1 positive mutation. The second upgrade we picked was an unfunded event since the Faded are no longer cubes, rendering our first pick near useless for the intent. Shit. Just. Got. Real.

Game 5 was
relatively fine. It was the first time our win bonus didn't help us, but getting a new set of Rival relationships more than made up for it since we had stopped using the medic/scientist combo. Picked up Quarantine Specialist and ran with the OpEx to make use of our military tags. We were also super lucky in that we only drew two blue cities, and the majority of infections occurred with our suppressed red virus. 1 outbreak total, but man, only 1 blue city isn't faded and half the border ones are lol. The Colonel might be good if it wasn't a 2 player game but I think Quarantine Spec does the same job better. For upgrades we grabbed Ranks 1 and 2 for Yellow virus.

Lyng

Kaosball is fantastic.
Normally I am heavy into Eurogames. But man this is ameritrash the way I love it.
I love the fighting system with card play, and that deduction element it adds to the game.
And they manage to keep the gameplay simple and deep rather than overly complex and shallow.
I was quiet sure I would enjoy the game but that it would go straight into my top 3 of all times was a shock.
What an underrated gem this is.

Oh and late to the party but here is my collection https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Sephakay

Miniature Market has Eldritch Horror for $25. I had crossed it off my list of games because the SO wasn't interested but that price is too good. Guess it'll be the first game I play solo if I can't persuade them. >_>

I normally don't solo Eldritch but I solo Arkham all the time and it's a nice diversion. As I get older I found that I am less and less engage with video games and prefer having physical mediums.

Anyway at $25.00 its well worth it, if you like this type of games.

I picked up TIME Stories from local game store and man there are really a lot of strong opinion about this game on BGG. The mechanic doesn't seem all that great but I like game with story especially one with good arts. After one rub my daughter declared that why we don't just play videogame I had to remind her that we play boardgame for interaction something you can't get with point and click video games as those are usually solo affair.

XShagrath

Finally found CV for a decent-ish price. Amazon has it for a little over $33, and it's not something that CSI carries. I went ahead and ordered it last night, hoping to try out Amazon's new "same day shipping," which it said was available for this product. However, now it's saying I won't get it until Friday instead. :(

joelseph

Finally found CV for a decent-ish price. Amazon has it for a little over $33, and it's not something that CSI carries. I went ahead and ordered it last night, hoping to try out Amazon's new "same day shipping," which it said was available for this product. However, now it's saying I won't get it until Friday instead. :(

Wow, that is a good price. I should probably pick up a copy of this little gem of a deck builder. Only time I get to play it is at Convention game libraries.

-

It wouldn't trigger same day shipping even though it's live in Chicago. Went with free shipping to get a buck.

Experien

Did you only buy that game? Cause Same Day Shipping only works on orders over $35 (not including shipping & tax. So you didn't get it if that was your only item.

Top Bottom