• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Board Gaming |OT2| On Tables, Off Topic

joelseph

You're right. I don't recall assembling a single one though!

If you were like me you did the Terminators first and the entire three sheets of genestealers was a drag.

I don't think I will ever work up the nerve to paint them. I have practiced on Bones and they look "ok". Just looking at the level of detail on Space Hulk I know I wouldn't be able to do them justice.

For all the Space Hulk newcomers and Space Hulk curious, the Data Slates contain 3 missions each, so 9 missions for $48 ($16 each). Every mission includes 2 squads.

The new weapon and terminator types are split among the 3 different data slates.

Deathwing - Apothecary, Knights, Champion, and Banner Bearer + Plasma Cannon, Cyclone Missile Launcher, Mace of Absolution, Flail of the Unforgiven

Ultramarines - Cyclone Missile Launcher (nothing else. No new terminator types or weapons included)

Space Wolves - Wolf Guard, Wolf Pack Leader + Frost Axes

All 3 include info on how to make custom missions for Space Hulk. The only difference is the force organization being different from one to the other based on what weapons and other troop options are available in that particular data slate.

Each one is 40 pages, give or take a page or two.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I bought way too many games in MM's 10%-off sale today.

Doomtown: Reloaded x2
Seasons: Path of Destiny Expansion
Legendary: Marvel Villains Deck Building Game
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game
Bling Bling Gemstone
Wiz-War

I bought way too many games in MM's 10%-off sale today.

Doomtown: Reloaded x2
Seasons: Path of Destiny Expansion
Legendary: Marvel Villains Deck Building Game
Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game
Bling Bling Gemstone
Wiz-War

Wiz-War is such a fun game, didn't expect it to see much play when I picked it up but we pull it out all the time, it's been especially popular with my younger family members. Game is completely imbalanced and insane, but that's the fun of it.

EYEL1NER

Space Hulk mission info
Thanks. I was curious and, if there was an official physical copy, I would buy them and even consider buying the minis to go with them. Digital-only means I am not interested. I think even if they did like one mission a week in White Dwarf, I would go out of my way to buy all of those issues so as to have official printings of the missions.
Good to know what they consist of though I guess.

So Space Hulk did actually arrive today. I haven't done much with it outside of tearing off the shrink, lifting the lid, removing one frame of minis to look at, and then replacing and putting lid back on. At the moment I don't have anything good to snip them out, need to look on Amazon for something. And then I don't know what I will do with them after I do separate them. I could assemble them right away, but I have seen posts of people complaining of minis breaking while stored in the box. I feel like I need some storage solution for inside the box planned out to put the minis in. I guess there is a BattleFoam set of trays, but I don't feel like spending that much for a storage solution. But I don't want any pieces snapping off of any of the,. I do need to figure it out soon though because I want to remove all the components from the box and snap a couple picks of it all.

Thanks. I was curious and, if there was an official physical copy, I would buy them and even consider buying the minis to go with them. Digital-only means I am not interested. I think even if they did like one mission a week in White Dwarf, I would go out of my way to buy all of those issues so as to have official printings of the missions.

So Space Hulk did actually arrive today. I haven't done much with it outside of tearing off the shrink, lifting the lid, removing one frame of minis to look at, and then replacing and putting lid back on. At the moment I don't have anything good to snip them out, need to look on Amazon for something. And then I don't know what I will do with them after I do separate them. I could assemble them right away, but I have seen posts of people complaining of minis breaking while stored in the box. I feel like I need some storage solution for inside the box planned out to put the minis in. I guess there is a BattleFoam set of trays, but I don't feel like spending that much for a storage solution. But I don't want any pieces snapping off of any of the,. I do need to figure it out soon though because I want to remove all the components from the box and snap a couple picks of it all.
I bought a couple large plano boxes for my Space Hulk minis. It doesn't fit in the box, but so what. It's a cheap solution that gets the job done.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wiz-War is such a fun game, didn't expect it to see much play when I picked it up but we pull it out all the time, it's been especially popular with my younger family members. Game is completely imbalanced and insane, but that's the fun of it.

Cool -- the only thing that kept me off it before was the learning curve and playtime seemed a tad steep for a goofy game. But I'm a total sucker for goofiness, so bought.

Yea it's a fun game, and I think it got better with the expansion. 5 players actually works well

fenners

If you're going to BGG.Con this year, you should know the geeklist for the "Virtual Flea Market" is in full swing - apparently a bunch of folk have missed its existence on BGG, thus the post. There's a bunch of relatively good deals on used games, a bunch of so-called 'grail games' for relatively good prices, and a bunch of oddball games at oddball prices. Lots of haggling, lots of negotiation, with about 1000 games unsold & 400 sold. Including some of mine ;)

There's also this scripted list of games currently for sale - it's a scraper that shows games alphabetized by name, with current price & "how" it's being sold - way easier to navigate than the big geeklist, and you can tell it to show sold games to get an idea of the market price of games in the VFM.

There's a bunch of solid deals here if you're going to the 'Con, and it's a great way to pre-arrange buy/sells without dealing with the actual flea market.

fenners

Played a 6 player game of Arkham Horror with a bunch of folk from work last night - 3 noobs, 2 experienced. Absolutely *fantastic* fun, even though we called it at 4 hours because we'd reached the point of slowly grinding an inevitable win against Azathot as the board+cards couldn't stop our very slow domination. Lots of great moments of grief & strife, lots of great whole room belly laughs, and lots of tales told to coworkers today about cursed dice, monkey brains, and forced examinations of still twitching bodies,

Definitely a total win for helping to encourage folk to play longer games after work on top of our regularly lunchtime light fare - there's already been talk of games from Age of Steam to Eclipse to Zombicide.

I played a bit of Fire in the Lake solo tonight. I like it and the changes they made in this COIN game are really interesting. First off are the Coup cards. In a normal COIN game these would be just scoring/bookkeeping cards, but in FitL they augment a faction for the remainder of that round. Really interesting and feels like another way to randomize the game.

The next thing they changed was the Pivotal event cards. These cards are special events for each faction and give the opportunity for a faction to preempt the current card. It's a nice change because with how the system works there could be long stretches where you might not get to act as often as you want. With these pivotal even cards you can force your way to the top of the turn order and act.

Finally, this game also feels like the first COIN game that is actually suitable for two players. A Distant Plain introduced the "bad marriage" concept where the Counter Insurgent factions (government and coalition forces) are sort of working together but not. With FitL, it's easier to have each player take two factions each. On one side you have the US and ARVN and on the other you have the VC and NVA. Each side works together a bit more than they would in A Distant Plain.

If you are looking to get into the COIN games, Cuba Libre is still the one to get. However, if you are up for a bit of a challenge and are looking for a "two player" COIN game FitL is what you should grab. For veterans of the COIN series, it's a must buy. Really interesting changes and the interactions between the factions are fascinating.

EYEL1NER

If you're going to BGG.Con this year, you should know the geeklist for the "Virtual Flea Market" is in full swing - apparently a bunch of folk have missed its existence on BGG, thus the post. There's a bunch of relatively good deals on used games, a bunch of so-called 'grail games' for relatively good prices, and a bunch of oddball games at oddball prices. Lots of haggling, lots of negotiation, with about 1000 games unsold & 400 sold. Including some of mine ;)

There's also this scripted list of games currently for sale - it's a scraper that shows games alphabetized by name, with current price & "how" it's being sold - way easier to navigate than the big geeklist, and you can tell it to show sold games to get an idea of the market price of games in the VFM.

There's a bunch of solid deals here if you're going to the 'Con, and it's a great way to pre-arrange buy/sells without dealing with the actual flea market.
Thanks for the link. I'm not able to go, but I went through everything to see if there was anything that would bum me out over not being able to obtain. Manila would probably get bought if I could go; I bought a copy from a GeekAuction recently that is missing two cards. I need to print up a new set from Artscow but would much rather offload that copy and have an original complete set. Descent first edition, unpunched, for $60 would be an amazing purchase. I guess that one alone is enough to bum me out. Next year I guess...

zulux21

stupid cool stuff and putting the new pathfinder card game set on sale for $25 and basically making me buy it because I liked the original... but alas I need the 5-6 player expansion (though it seems I maybe could have used my base characters but w/e I always want more characters) and since I am placing an order I will throw in marvel legendary villains... and now I am close to free shipping so lets finish off the card game theme with the dc card game expansion...
boom $110 on board games when I didn't think I would spend any all thanks to a cheap pathfinder set ><;

mercviper

stupid cool stuff and putting the new pathfinder card game set on sale for $25 and basically making me buy it because I liked the original... but alas I need the 5-6 player expansion (though it seems I maybe could have used my base characters but w/e I always want more characters) and since I am placing an order I will throw in marvel legendary villains... and now I am close to free shipping so lets finish off the card game theme with the dc card game expansion...
boom $110 on board games when I didn't think I would spend any all thanks to a cheap pathfinder set ><;

wow.... now I have to fill out another $100 order. Thanks zulux >_>

zulux21

wow.... now I have to fill out another $100 order. Thanks zulux >_>

:p
my rant aside I mostly posted because I figured some others might be interested in the game at that price.

I need to get around to finishing all my campaigns to the first set though :/. perhaps I will clean off my table and play a few matches with my wife tomorrow.

mercviper

:p
my rant aside I mostly posted because I figured some others might be interested in the game at that price.

I need to get around to finishing all my campaigns to the first set though :/. perhaps I will clean off my table and play a few matches with my wife tomorrow.

Haha yeah thanks for pointing out the sale. :p

Right now my order is looking like S&S, AP6 for the base set, and dixit: Oddysey and a pre-order for daydreams

Phthisis

I played a bit of Fire in the Lake solo tonight. I like it and the changes they made in this COIN game are really interesting. First off are the Coup cards. In a normal COIN game these would be just scoring/bookkeeping cards, but in FitL they augment a faction for the remainder of that round. Really interesting and feels like another way to randomize the game.

The next thing they changed was the Pivotal event cards. These cards are special events for each faction and give the opportunity for a faction to preempt the current card. It's a nice change because with how the system works there could be long stretches where you might not get to act as often as you want. With these pivotal even cards you can force your way to the top of the turn order and act.

Finally, this game also feels like the first COIN game that is actually suitable for two players. A Distant Plain introduced the "bad marriage" concept where the Counter Insurgent factions (government and coalition forces) are sort of working together but not. With FitL, it's easier to have each player take two factions each. On one side you have the US and ARVN and on the other you have the VC and NVA. Each side works together a bit more than they would in A Distant Plain.

If you are looking to get into the COIN games, Cuba Libre is still the one to get. However, if you are up for a bit of a challenge and are looking for a "two player" COIN game FitL is what you should grab. For veterans of the COIN series, it's a must buy. Really interesting changes and the interactions between the factions are fascinating.

I've actually got a two player game coming up in the next week or two; your impressions sound good. I've played ADP and CL both two-faction in the past, and in ADP it really does feel like you have to self-sabotage as Gov-Coalition in order to get anywhere. in CL the tandem of 26July and Directorio makes way more sense, and is actually pretty fun to play off each other during a round.

Mista Koo

Would it be rude to ask for more recommendations for this post? Thanks!

We played Bang! the Dice Game on Thursday. I really didn't like it. I had the same issues with it that I do with Love Letter. Where is my game? The only good thing about either game is they're quick. But that's not good enough. Neither let you really have any control on what you're doing and if you win or lose, it's not really by your own hand. Not a fan.

Normal Bang! is much preferred but even that has it's own issues.
I and everyone I tried it with enjoyed it, chucking dice and pointing at people is fun. It doesn't make as much sense as normal Bang! but I'm never playing that again due to its issues.

Lighthearted? The game can be goddamn ruthless .
I actually meant light on the mechanics side I guess. But it seems like a perfect fit, thanks!

The lack of details given from GW is infuriating and in the end, quite telling of the actual content of the data slates.

Would it be rude to ask for more recommendations for this post? Thanks!

I and everyone I tried it with enjoyed it, chucking dice and pointing at people is fun. It doesn't make as much sense as normal Bang! but I'm never playing that again due to its issues.

I actually meant light on the mechanics side I guess. But it seems like a perfect fit, thanks!
Takenoko is a good game that fits your requirements. It about growing bamboo and taking care of a hungry panda. It's a light game but not too light to be boring. It also has the bonus of being ridiculously cute.

Out of the games you listed Alhambra plays the best with two, even though you need to have a dummy player. Thankfully, that dummy player is easy to manage.
The other games are good but don't really play well with two. I personally like both Fearsome Floors and Survive with as many people as possible. Both games are fast enough that having a lot of people playing doesn't really affect play time and they work best with maximum chaos.

Lyng

Takenoko is a good game that fits your requirements. It about growing bamboo and taking care of a hungry panda. It's a light game but not too light to be boring. It also has the bonus of being ridiculously cute.

Out of the games you listed Alhambra plays the best with two, even though you need to have a dummy player. Thankfully, that dummy player is easy to manage.
The other games are good but don't really play well with two. I personally like both Fearsome Floors and Survive with as many people as possible. Both games are fast enough that having a lot of people playing doesn't really affect play time and they work best with maximum chaos.

+1 for Takenoko. Great little light game, that can still offer som nice strategic choices.

Chorazin

My FLGS might have Dead of Winter in on Thursday, I'm really hoping they do! That and City of Horror will make for some great October game nights. :-D

Mista Koo

Not sure how I forgot about Takenoko. It was one of the first games I've played and thought would be a great fit for my family. I guess I assumed it was shorter than that??
Oh and I just ordered Survive btw.

The other games are good but don't really play well with two.
Isn't Airplanes Europe good with two? IIRC it also uses a similar dummy player.

It seems like I should buy games specifically to play them with two players, on the plus side it will remove my no-text requirement and allow slightly more complex games. Castles of Burgundy will probably be my first purchase.

Mumei

I forgot to give an update!

I went ahead and picked up Wits and Wagers Family Edition. I haven't had a chance to play - probably not until Thanksgiving :( - but we'll see how it goes.

Not sure how I forgot about Takenoko. It was one of the first games I've played and thought would be a great fit for my family. I guess I assumed it was shorter than that??
Oh and I just ordered Survive btw.

Isn't Airplanes Europe good with two? IIRC it also uses a similar dummy player.

It seems like I should buy games specifically to play them with two players, on the plus side it will remove my no-text requirement and allow slightly more complex games. Castles of Burgundy will probably be my first purchase.
I think you take some cards out at two, but I don't remember. I played it with two a couple of times but didn't really enjoy it as much as I did when I played with more players.

I usually won't play games two player if I need a dummy player anyway. The two exceptions are Alhambra and Dungeon Petz. Both have dummy players that are easy to manage and don't add some weird dynamic to the game. For a fun fact about myself, one of my most hated dummy mechanic games is 7 Wonders. The dummy player just turns into a hate draft trash can and it makes the game play completely differently from a multiplayer game. I know people who don't mind it, but it drives me crazy.

joelseph

Clippers I use - Privateer Press P3 Clippers

hort

Neo Member
Looking to get something for the girlfriend for her birthday.

She likes cooperative games the most it seems. We have:

Forbidden Island
Forbidden Desert
Dungeons and Dragons castle ravenloft
Pandemic with the On the brink expansion.

I was thinking of getting the other Pandemic expansion since she likes that game a lot, but was also wanting to get her something new.

She has expressed interest in:

Tikal
tzolk'in the mayan calendar
Hey, thats my fish!

These are mostly from the theme of the game themselves and not from her knowing how they play.

Does anyone have any recommendation on good cooperative games we might like, or have any experience with the above 3 she has expressed interest in?

hort

Neo Member
Flash Point: Fire Rescue is a good co-op about firefighting. If you are in the US, check out Barnes and Noble's clearance table. I saw copies of Flash Point yesterday and there have been reports of it being on clearance nationwide.

I've had someone else recommend that too. I'll be sure to check it out.

If it makes a difference, it is usually just me and her when we play games, so anything that works well with only 2 people would be preferable.

Experien

Ugh! I hate Kickstarters with pledge managers. I filled out the official KS survey with my address and the contents I want. That should be enough. Only if I wanted more stuff or moved should I have to fill out a pledge manager. It's like the official survey means nothing. This isn't the first board game KS to do this, now who knows how long I'll have to wait for my Shadows of Brimstone.

Sorry for the angry rant, on vacation and come back to this. Especially annoyed when they start selling it to everyone else early. Hopefully XIA arrives soon.

Karkador

Banned
I saw Flash Point, LOTR lcg, d-day dice, ingenious challenges, castle ravenloft, and various Risk games at my local b&n clearance

zulux21

I've had someone else recommend that too. I'll be sure to check it out.

If it makes a difference, it is usually just me and her when we play games, so anything that works well with only 2 people would be preferable.

With the like for the forbidden games and pandemic you could look into defenders of the realm. It plays a lot like those but with the classes being more unique, the diseases having unique traits to them, and more cards that have special things (mostly movement) I really enjoy it, but it takes a lot longer to play then pandemic or the forbidden series.

Marvel Legendary might not be a bad choice. My wife and I enjoy playing that together, and it plays with a larger group as well. It's like ascension but co op working together to prevent the bad guys plans which are effected by who is the major villain and what scheme you have.

Flash point is another good one, in general though we have found it harder with two people then with more as two people can have issues getting everywhere (though we have also had games where it was broken the other way and just way to easy with two people as we took care of the threats and then just ran around putting out the new smoke)

If you liked the D&D game you might like the pathfinder card game, the new base set is on sale on coolstuffinc today. With two players I would likely recommend you both double up on characters though as having missing skill checks can be painful in some scenarios.

Ghost stories is another co op game that my wife and I enjoy, though it's slightly complicated to learn on your own, and may require some tweaking of rules as even on easy the game is rather hard.

on final co op game I want to mention is space alert. It's an odd one in that it's done in real time, but it's quick and once you learn the rules pretty easy to play (learning them can be hard though)

As for some no co op games that my wife and I enjoy with two players
Race for the galaxy. It's a card game, it is another that once you learn it it's not hard but learning it can be hard, and it's another quick game.

Seasons, another for the most part card game where you are aiming to just play the cards you have across 3 years. Some effect other players but there isn't a ton that do.

Tragedy looper. This one is a lot like an advanced game of clue. With two players one person would be the mastermind trying to make people die and reset the loops while the other would be trying to solve the mystery and prevent the murders... it would really depend if you guys would enjoy a battle of wits.

How is Zombicides? It looks like fun co-op game with a lot of scenario that I can play with just 2-3 people and still enjoyable. The price seems a bit high to me however which make me pause about getting it.

How is Zombicides? It looks like fun co-op game with a lot of scenario that I can play with just 2-3 people and still enjoyable. The price seems a bit high to me however which make me pause about getting it.

It's like Left 4 Dead: The Board Game. It's purely an action game, but it's a damn good one.

EYEL1NER

I liked Zombicide. I played three or four games of Season One, bought Prison Outbreak, and backed Season Three on KS. I'll get around to picking up Season One once it can be had for $50 or less again.

The comparison to L4D is apt. Comparisons to a video game period are pretty spot-on. The only zombie game I played prior to Zombicide was Last Night on Earth, which I did enjoy but can't find anyone to play it with me (after one game my coworker said that he hated it, that humans were too powerful, and that he didn't want to ever play it again. My other coworker hates zombies). I saw people make the video game and L4D references towards Zombicide and became interested. The game plays a lot faster than Last Night on Earth and is more arcade-y. The characters and personalities are more game-like as well. It feels like the Saint's Row to Last Night on Earth's GTA.

The first game I played was with one other person and we each controlled three survivors. Normally I hate having to control more than one character in a game, but I didn't mind too much in this. It played pretty well with only one other person. The other times saw a group of three each controlling two survivors. There isn't much downtime that I felt between turns and most times I don't have to worry about anyone quarterbacking or being too controlling in our co-op games, so I enjoyed it. The rules are pretty easy to get down or explain quickly.

I agree that the price is pretty high but there are a ton of minis in there, so I understand why. About the only thing I don't like is the targeting rules regarding survivors in the same zone as a zombie (when firing shots into a zone with both survivors and zombies, survivors are all assigned hits before zombies, every time. I don't house rule it, but a common house rule is to roll a die and 'X' number and up hits zombies, lower misses and hits survivors). I also don't care for the fans who act like anyone who doesn't like the targeting rules is irrational or has something wrong with them, but that isn't the game's fault I guess.

ultron87

Were playing our first game of Battlestar Galactica this evening.
It seems daunting. Any cues would be welcome. :)

Make sure you put the Cylons in. One of our first games we screwed up the piles and played for an hour and a half till we realized it was probably way too easy and had to have a neutral party check all the cards.

emag

Were playing our first game of Battlestar Galactica this evening.
It seems daunting. Any cues would be welcome. :)

General advice:

Play base game or base game + Daybreak only.

Play with five players. Two You Are A Cylon cards, eight You Are Not A Cylon cards (one more Not-Cylon for Baltar and Boomer).

Remember that the goal as the Humans is to have the resources survive Crisis Cards (and Cylon treachery) until reaching Kobol.

On your turn, you may move to one location on the board and then you may take one action (from your hand/special abilities/board location/etc.).

The default actions should revolve around scouting the Crisis Card and Destination decks (Launch Scout, Boomer's end-of-turn power, Roslin's Crisis Card power) and making sure the humans have enough skill cards to pass important skill checks (Press Room location); Investigative Committee should be played often to aid skill checks. Human players should be Executive Ordering each other pretty much all the time to increase the total number of actions taken. The only other actions that should be taken are very situational (FTL Control location on the last space of the jump track (-1 pop) and population is not important or FTL Control on -1/-3 when Cylon ships are an extreme threat; Repair when important/many locations/Vipers are damaged; Admiral's Quarters location when the majority of players are prepared to brig a Cylon; etc.).

Try to have at least one but no more than two pilots. The pilots have two special tasks:
1. Protect Civilian Ships from being hit by Raiders (stay with the Civilian Ships, play Evasive Maneuvers as necessary)
2. Prevent Heavy Raiders from boarding (Maximum Firepower when Heavy Raiders reach docking locations)

Most of the time neither of those needs are pressing. This does not mean the pilots should fly around blowing up shit just for the heck of it. Instead, the pilots should be playing Executive Order and/or Launch Scout. If Civilian Ships are placed in multiple locations, Human players should use the Communications location to consolidate them into a region defended by the pilot(s).

In short, make liberal use of Investigative Committee, Launch Scout and Executive Order.

As a Cylon, your goal is to deal maximum damage to the Human players. Staying hidden is not your goal. Ideally you want to be able to deal ongoing damage (causing multiple skill checks to fail, sowing dissent and distrust), massive damage (spiking important skill checks, moving Civilian Ships into the line of fire) and Reveal before being brigged, but you should take what you can get. Too often I've seen Cylons play pro-Human the entire game because they're afraid of being caught. That's how the Cylon team loses.

I liked Zombicide. I played three or four games of Season One, bought Prison Outbreak, and backed Season Three on KS. I'll get around to picking up Season One once it can be had for $50 or less again.

The comparison to L4D is apt. Comparisons to a video game period are pretty spot-on. The only zombie game I played prior to Zombicide was Last Night on Earth, which I did enjoy but can't find anyone to play it with me (after one game my coworker said that he hated it, that humans were too powerful, and that he didn't want to ever play it again. My other coworker hates zombies). I saw people make the video game and L4D references towards Zombicide and became interested. The game plays a lot faster than Last Night on Earth and is more arcade-y. The characters and personalities are more game-like as well. It feels like the Saint's Row to Last Night on Earth's GTA.

The first game I played was with one other person and we each controlled three survivors. Normally I hate having to control more than one character in a game, but I didn't mind too much in this. It played pretty well with only one other person. The other times saw a group of three each controlling two survivors. There isn't much downtime that I felt between turns and most times I don't have to worry about anyone quarterbacking or being too controlling in our co-op games, so I enjoyed it. The rules are pretty easy to get down or explain quickly.

I agree that the price is pretty high but there are a ton of minis in there, so I understand why. About the only thing I don't like is the targeting rules regarding survivors in the same zone as a zombie (when firing shots into a zone with both survivors and zombies, survivors are all assigned hits before zombies, every time. I don't house rule it, but a common house rule is to roll a die and 'X' number and up hits zombies, lower misses and hits survivors). I also don't care for the fans who act like anyone who doesn't like the targeting rules is irrational or has something wrong with them, but that isn't the game's fault I guess.

Thank you both of you for the insight. It look like less story driven and more action which is good for faster game. I saw the game play on Watch it played and I was scratching my head also at the shooting rule. Also zombie attack seems like is also automatic but I guess they want to make the game hard because of the lack of zombies controller.

I fine one for around $70 I hope my family like it. We enjoy Zombies!!! but want something a little more.

joelseph

Always pick OG Balter. If you can't because you are playing new Balter pout and complain until you get your way. If you aren't a Cylon disconnect and act distracted, fiddle with your iPhone when it's not your turn. if you are a Cylon don't come out for nothing, sit on the Presidental cruiser drawing from the crisis deck. Every crisis card drawn exclaim "Oooooh" and then agonize over a decision for minutes, ultimately not playing the card and picking another crisis. Explain loudly that the cards will be useful later.

Top Bottom