• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Salsa

spent NYE at a friend's friend party at this house

it was cool. met some interesting people and I might see a girl from that night againt tonight

d61TfD3.jpg

this dude to my right is 40

black dont crack

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but if u change ur avatar some1 will steal it

Drinking a citrus lager and eating cider vinegar chips.

Lots and lots

Edit:
selfie for the new year, got a haircut since my birthday photos
http://i.imgur.com/tluIEBr.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's good. Great actually. Not too far into it, but the puzzles are very stimulating. The fidelity of the visuals is high, but so far it's just one environment that is fairly boring. It may change later in the game but I don't expect it to.

Awesome game, but I'm wondering if I'm ruining my palate before The Witness.

Talks is great though, I played the first hour and then had my friend come over to play it himself because it was so cool.

hoggert

The environments don't really get that interesting. Puzzles and story get pretty crazy though. I loved it because the puzzles/writing were never too hard to grasp; in fact, the game constantly made me feel like an idiot because I'd overthink things constantly all the time totally.
how i feel about real pic month in selfie format
i picked up 80 days and sunless sea today the writing better be as fucking good as everyone hyped it up to be

Finishing my week of partying with a chill night at a lounge jazz bar, went to their usual spot and there are two girls dead on the floor already and the friends that brought them are close rofl. Shots jack and tequila

Good way to end the week while the dj buddy tries to wake then up hahahahahahahahahahajahahahaa

Drunk in kagoshima is the zhit and I got to work I. 2 hours fuxjot

Get'sMad

Amon Tobin - Dark Jovian #cosmicboys

dang I havent thought about/listened to Tobin in ages. I remember really liking the Foley Room when it came out which was like fuckin 06/07(!!).....god I'm getting old.

vodka sodas and helping fools smash BB bosses. a Sunday afternoon for the books.

MattyG

Banned
Guys I started using snapchat today, and when i tweeted about it this girl I'm into friended me and snapped me like 5 times. She also texted me and said "I'm gonna bug the shit out of you now". Then my friend and I added some drunk snaps to my story and that's been my night so it's been pretty alright. I hit my head on a rock during the filming if one story snap though, so that'll hurt tomorrow. Also, a rando chick with a dick added me and send me a nudie so that was weird.

Any of you heard the new Panic at the Disco song? Probably not for everyone but I really like it.

Damn, I'd post pics of myself but it probably isn't a good idea. Do it kaeptan

Get'sMad

drunk thread needs that kaepatin reveal

anyways Im drunk as hell and got into the raunchiest drunk tinder exchange. bless the internet.

Guys I started using snapchat today, and when i tweeted about it this girl I'm into friended me and snapped me like 5 times. She also texted me and said "I'm gonna bug the shit out of you now". Then my friend and I added some drunk snaps to my story and that's been my night so it's been pretty alright. I hit my head on a rock during the filming if one story snap though, so that'll hurt tomorrow. Also, a rando chick with a dick added me and send me a nudie so that was weird.

Any of you heard the new Panic at the Disco song? Probably not for everyone but I really like it.

Damn, I'd post pics of myself but it probably isn't a good idea. Do it kaeptan
Snapchat is currently my go-to way of advancing relationships. It's so easy and so successful.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Almost have all the parts for my keyboard. I ordered some lock switches and I need to get all the parts for the USB cable as well.

hoggert

Almost have all the parts for my keyboard. I ordered some lock switches and I need to get all the parts for the USB cable as well.
Dude you're str8⃣ ⬆️ crazy I love it
Are you putting decals on the keys or being well, crazy
Also etsy 💲💲💲

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, going legend-less. Since there are only 48 keys a lot of less common keys are going to be only accessible by these toggle keys. The firmware is totally customizable so you can have any layout and even macros turn on by a toggle switch - which is what I'm buying lock switches for - they'll stay depressed until you press them again.

hoggert

After 8+ years my processor, the only remaining original part of my computer, finally gave out. Parts for a new build arrive Wednesday. What the hell am I supposed to do in the mean time. Actually play a game for once

I'm crushing so fucking hard on this girl at the gym. We've never talked. Don't know anything about her other than we work out at the same time roughly 3 days a week. I'm going to try and coordinate my post-workout stretch time around the same time as hers and just hope she takes her headphones off and is DTT (down to talk).

I'm crushing so fucking hard on this girl at the gym. We've never talked. Don't know anything about her other than we work out at the same time roughly 3 days a week. I'm going to try and coordinate my post-workout stretch time around the same time as hers and just hope she takes her headphones off and is DTT (down to talk).

Dude I know that feel.

My buddy was retweeting his coworker who is fine. I started following her and chatting with her hard. Ends up she knows a bunch of my nerdy comic-book friends. Now I am trying to figure out how I can set up an introduction IRL. Asked my buddy and he said no because he took me to a company party last year and I fucked his boss. He doesn't trust me.

Dude I know that feel.

My buddy was retweeting his coworker who is fine. I started following her and chatting with her hard. Ends up she knows a bunch of my nerdy comic-book friends. Now I am trying to figure out how I can set up an introduction IRL. Asked my buddy and he said no because he took me to a company party last year and I fucked his boss. He doesn't trust me.
Can your comic book friends set up a group event and invite the both of you? If so, that's probably your best bet unless you can fit asking her out into 140 characters.

Can your comic book friends set up a group event and invite the both of you? If so, that's probably your best bet unless you can fit asking her out into 140 characters.

One of my comic book friend saw me chatting with her on twitter and sent a text saying he would work his magic. He knows her roommate really well but supposedly this girl has major problems in her life. Depression. Emotionally damaged. etc. etc. She was a shut in for most of 2015. All she did was work and go home.

So you know I am 100% wanting to meet her. Sounds like my perfect chick.

I just need that first introduction.

I just saw this photo, what do you think of the wine? How much did you pay for it?

I live near the barossa region (in Adelaide, about an hour away), so when I drink wine, it's generally only heavy reds from Barossa. I like the Shirazes the most. That wine is an ok drop, maybe $12-15 here at a bottle shop.

Also, just bought two bottles of Moët champagne. One is for an engagement present this weekend. I bought the second one as it was one bottle for $55 or 2 for $90. I'm now thinking why the hell did I buy this? I generally only drink one or two glasses of champagne a year and that is for celebrating something with family, so I've never actually bought a bottle to drink myself...

sorry for the Super late AF reply, but if you follow a few of my posts on this thread, I was jobless for the past 3 months so i was buying and drinking the cheapest i could find.
This bottle is actually pretty good, and i don't mean santa margarita good, but much better tasting than your typical white Pinot grigio $15 dollar bottle (la crema wine, im looking your way .... most overpriced bottle ever)
I get it for $5.99 per bottle, but there's also "El gato negro" and those i get them $3.99 per bottle here in socal.

now please excuse the nonsensical crap im about the post, since today was finally my first day at a new job, and regardless of being monday, im celebrating with a bottle of zyr vodka (gatorade, kern juice, orange soda, & cranberry juice) because #yolo, #swag, #f*ck it

img_1340n2qhf.jpg

Other assorted dating pre-requisites: 21+ years life experience, fashionable, in-shape, ability to enjoy a burrito, close knit family, strong wifi signal, medium to large ass.

Salsa

I hooked up with that girl I met on NYE and she's stayin the night again on thurs

she's kind of a butterface but the ass is otherworldly 🙌 and whatev man first bone of the year

I feel like im back in highschool with these priorities

You want to hear something weird? This chick I met in October thinks I would be better fit for New York. So I had a chat with my dad about saving some cash and moving out there to get more acquainted with the literary and art scene. I haven't spoken to anyone else about this.

Then one of my best friends calls me a few minutes to tell me she had a dream that I moved to New York without telling anyone.

Top Bottom