• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Chilllin with some racer5. gonna watch the xfiles later, my girlfriends best friend is visiting us for dinner.

God dang today was bananas, i just found out that were hosting a popup shop at a hotel in april. whatt??

To many white russians and bloodborne, I can't complain, I'm just invading and taking it like a man while having more fun than I should.

Salsa

talking with cute girl I met on Instagram. sends me this pic

KfXSULU.jpg

talking about cats. says "my best friend is called Cat and she kinda looks like a cat, i'll send you a pic"

Iv0XDDN.jpg

fuck. I want friend

im bringing pics back btw

im pretty drunk my ex who still loves me (maybe mutual) is named cat

557537_10151627258610418_1568571351_n.jpg

cat

but i'm talking to an h girl on tinder rn and somehow am being very smooth, except for i told her i could bring her to a fashion show i don't have tickets to...

Strax

Fuck this cabdriver talking about my father that passed away in 2014.
I don't care if you knew him, you don't get to talk to me about his problems.

mozfan12

Banned
Third night in a row and I'm fucked yo. Any help sir, madams? What are you mofos up to? Love is an invention based on human frailty.

Damn friends birthday was nuts. Made a pretty hardcore party drink, vodka 3/4th bottle, tequila 3/4th bottle, orange monster energy, orange juice, and peach liquor full bottle. Downed it way to quick and everyone was fucking out of it by 9:45. Kept partying though, went to the store to pick up my friends gift drunk as hell got him pink furry handcuffs and a blindfold, invited a bunch of girls to the party drunk and sent messages to the wrong ones lol...

party on a tram with a fucking dj and everything riding a loop of downtown for 2 hours dancing waving at people being amazing, then a big bar,

salsa tonight

boat party tomorrow....

I just wanna play games.

CyRyuF5.jpg

0c6POfv.jpg

C019PAN.jpg

J9FcbAu.jpg

364qEL9.jpg

IfOTNGU.jpg

a9Juzgp.jpg

yJOn1Y0.jpg

ZhCaH2b.jpg

nvNCZaM.jpg

The fuck shit up crew

nursing this hangover is crazy.

Its almost 5 am and I am smashed. Wife is in bed and will not comprehend the amount of smashed I am. Sleep on couch or go get in bed? Couch has netflix

hoggert

fuck you fight me

also my gf is watching me post here and asked if i was trying to start the page with carlos again (because we saw carlos last night for apple pie a la mode)

obin_gam

Going to see swedish atmospheric black metallers Grift (they sound like Alcest :)) and legends Marduk tonight
Officially (according to the app) 0,21 perrmil drunk

2dL3RQB.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girls I know have definitely read this thread

Err, I guess it'd have been the last few iterations but y'all get what I mean.

Joeku

Got into a wrestling match with my not girlfriend. Both before and after that we drank a bunch and my arm is red as shit from the punching.

Drunk fighting is fun!

Sitting on the couch browsing GAF because I fucking hate sleeping with someone. I can never get comfortable. Either my arm falls asleep, I get too hot, she takes up all of the blankets, etc. Am I doing something wrong or do any of you feel the same way?

Went to my first dance ever tonight. That girl I said I was in love with in her e2 weeks sgo? She grinder on me for like 45 minutes. But nothing else happened. Gotta she what she says in the morning. It's gonna be weird.

yo if a girl b grinding on you then you just reach around and make a move, it's that easy!

nothings worse than being drunk in brooklyn and having to get back to the east village

Sitting on the couch browsing GAF because I fucking hate sleeping with someone. I can never get comfortable. Either my arm falls asleep, I get too hot, she takes up all of the blankets, etc. Am I doing something wrong or do any of you feel the same way?

this is what they call a humblebrag, right? does she have piercings / purple hair?

If she had purple hair and piercings I could care less if my arms/legs/torso/face fell asleep or were the slightest bit uncomfortable.

It's an honest question though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can not get enough of clowning on deadpool

Minus_Me

That's why I bought a king size bed lol

Been sober for a week. Going to continue the trend. After ten years of therapy I think I'm feeling better. maybe. don't know yet for sure.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?

I wish you made a thread about this. The responses would be gold.

Salsa

went out with first pic girl on friday. she's fun. turns out she works at like 4 blocks from my house

was gonna stay the night in my place but I had to go to this party in the middle of nowhere and I ended up coming back on a 2 hour bus ride at like 1pm on Saturday

I like the second girl, but first girl has a v cute face. Need larger sample size I think

its all pics of her face in social media basically

iT1Rcy2.png

she's like a 21yo cutesy anime-cuddling chick. I like her

lots of ^_^ type chat stuff but I can deal. we're gonna hang out tomorrow

Get'sMad

I guess the one nice part about being recently laid off is that you can get loaded at a dumb Super Bowl party and not have to worry about going into the office the next day

<3 William Wolf's Pecan Whiskey. So gooooooood.

Edit: Weak beer sucks. Get a Delirium or something.

Edit 2: Except for Weihenstephan. Their hefe is the best beer in the world. <3 autocorrect rn.

A southern Japanese liquor + vodka, its like lightning in your damn mouth.

But man...completely fell in love this saturday, any girl who calls you over while drinking a straight up cup of tequila is legit. She actually is 100% the type I like and i even pointed her out when she walked in the club to my wing girl when she was asking what my type was. 2 hours later she calls us over and now im smitten.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guys ever seen these moomin duffle coats

Top Bottom