• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

liquor store was not only open but selling all the left over holiday fare (bottom shelf bubbly, egg nog, etc) for an extra 20% off.
KBU3oPn.jpg

8Zb9QY7.jpg

lvtUuk2.jpg

lPAgKIA.jpg

Jhoan

I've gone on an online dating liking/messaging streak, nurse girl from Bumble is texting too much that it's annoying me and I'm gonna head out right now to the snow. Also I'm semi-brokish and haven't drawn nor done any work for my boss nor applied for an internship. 2 cups of wine in. Hoo boy!

Holy fuck we said we were going to have an easy night tonight.... got fucking wrecked hahahahahahaha jeeeze we went so hard.... 8 to fucking 8am

Had like 2 ladies try to pick me up but was way to drunkj and made out with my friend again can activly taste her at this point hahaha. OMG its snowing so much here too. It never snows in the south of Japan like were in the VERY south of it, theres nothuing but fucking Okinawa under us. but there is so much its like CRAZY

I wonder why i have a picture with a random hostess friend.... fuck it. Everyone crashed at my place and is still passed out on my floor. Fuckj this fuckers sleep on my floor when all I wanna do is play destiony still drunk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from an insane day. Drinking an alco root beer and am curled with my phone. 😎

Valkerionseven those pics are awesome, I'm envious of your location.

Not terribly proud of it, but I've drank every night of January. Alcoholic tendencies abound, but it's not so much that I can't stop (because I can), but because this month has fucking sucked. Between work and community service for a fuckup on my part, I've had no days off and no rest days all month. I've nearly been ground into dust, but February 1st everything changes. Going dry for the entire month and getting back to the gym 4 times a week, and done with my community service.

Almost there.

Get'sMad

Valkerionseven those pics are awesome, I'm envious of your location.

Not terribly proud of it, but I've drank every night of January. Alcoholic tendencies abound, but it's not so much that I can't stop (because I can), but because this month has fucking sucked. Between work and community service for a fuckup on my part, I've had no days off and no rest days all month. I've nearly been ground into dust, but February 1st everything changes. Going dry for the entire month and getting back to the gym 4 times a week, and done with my community service.

Almost there.

Yeah I feel this post man. I always do a "lengthy" booze hiatus (i.e. a month off) this time of the year...that normally starts the week after the 1st.. but that didn't happen this year. :/ Been working out like mad but have still yet to go completely dry which will start on Monday. I mean winter sucks so what are u gonna do but drink?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sometimes my cats make me feel like I'm living in a zoo. Like why am I trying to fall asleep while a cat is literally laying on my neck and purring and squirming around and head butting me and stabbing my skin with it's claws.

Also everything is bad and I feel sad and nothing good is going to happen and I am going to die alone. Goodnight.

HardRojo

I'm in this hugeass party in a club. Hot girl dances next to me, I start dancing with her and she tries to kiss me. I do kiss her her and then my friend rushes the fuck towards me and warns me she had come with her boyfriend. Apparently they argued and she was looking for a rebound or some shit like that. Damn! My friend saved me from his BF making a scene. I got her phone anyways so whatever. Party is in Peru by the way.

Edit: Yeah, I know the sister of the owner so I get VIP access.

8YwUzWI.jpg

HardRojo

None of my friends like shots and I have taken a ton of shots. Get new friends or stop doing shots?
Stop doing shots. I fucking hate it when my friends force me to Jäger shots, which they did tonight and we still have half a bottle left.

Wool

taking nice packaged store bought edibles on a plane is fine, right? like, not legal obvi, but i'm not gonna get busted for it.

Probably a really low chance you'll get caught, but still not worth the risk IMO. Getting a drug related felony really fucks your life up. IDK if you get federal financial aid, but they take away all of your loans and aid if you get a drug related charge.

Hoggert how much snow did you end up getting?

Minus_Me

I remember when it used to snow like that all the time in Montreal. Last few years we get like one major snowfall and that's it. As someone who loves the winter time and snow especially, it really blows.

vodka has been my drink of choice lately. Really enjoying it straight up or on ice.

Probably a really low chance you'll get caught, but still not worth the risk IMO. Getting a drug related felony really fucks your life up. IDK if you get federal financial aid, but they take away all of your loans and aid if you get a drug related charge.
Illithid was disqualified from receiving financial aid when he bought Hermés underwear.

Wool

Illithid was disqualified from receiving financial aid when he bought Hermés underwear.

I was thinking Illithid probably doesn't get/need financial aid but he might get scholarships, I don't know. Making weed butter or a firecracker at your house takes under an hour, and there's no chance of going to jail. If it was a harder to get drug I could see why someone would want to take it with them, but weed is everywhere.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Battering down the hatches for T H E W I T N E S S.

never get drunk and cut your own hair

I did this the other night and I look like a moron

i used to do this all the time lol.. always had to get someone to clean up the back

I'm growing it long now though i look like young david gilmour but way less handsome

are you getting a oculus riff j2?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not at launch but in the next year or so definitely.
Need to upgrade my PC first, etc.

Sitting here waiting for this nyquil to kick in. I've gotten sick twice in a month. I still have codeine from the last time so at least that's covered.

To be honest, I'm concerned. I've been getting sick more frequently, I had back pain last week, migraines the week before that. I'm jumping from one ailment to another when it comes to my body functioning properly. Haven't felt healthy in a long time.

It begins to take a toll on you mentally. Like your spirit is being drained from you.

Sitting here waiting for this nyquil to kick in. I've gotten sick twice in a month. I still have codeine from the last time so at least that's covered.

To be honest, I'm concerned. I've been getting sick more frequently, I had back pain last week, migraines the week before that. I'm jumping from one ailment to another when it comes to my body functioning properly. Haven't felt healthy in a long time.

It begins to take a toll on you mentally. Like your spirit is being drained from you.
Have you had any dramatic changes in your life since you've been getting sick? Work? Social? Etc.? Anything that'd cause a sharp increase in stress?

There's gotta be something that's responsible for it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow so this is why people take "dabs."
I just got my incredible fancy extract vaporizer and bought some c02 full melt extracts and right now I feel amazingly amazingly stone from three 15second rips. The last two produced no visible vapor. This is nuts.

It's 2016 when are we going to stop worrying about VR and start putting our resources towards cheap and time-efficient laundry solutions?

Salsa

I smoked something somebody gave me and idk what strain or whatever it was but I ended up grinding with some girl at a rave as if i was on mdma

it was kinda nuts

Get'sMad

oh hey I got laid off today

severance/savings will get me by for a bit so I'll survive

I guess I'll be posting (even) more in here!

I am not looking forward to job hunting though :/

time to get loaded

hoggert

time to get loaded

that sucks
are you in a field thats in demand at all?
im looking for a new job atm and it sucks

Wool

time to get loaded

What kind of job did you do?

You can always come out to Montana and be a ski bum if all else fails.They hire people pretty much on the spot.

Get'sMad

What kind of job did you do?

You can always come out to Montana and be a ski bum if all else fails.They hire people pretty much on the spot.

Some pals just got me drunk and I dont wanna get too specific but I was working in energy for a very small company...current oil and gas prices basically cratered us.

I worked for these guys for quite awhile and it sucks but I've also been wanting to get out of the industry for awhile because i've been morally conflicted with it....I put up with it because I worked at a small, chill business that didn't seem totally evil.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I smoked something somebody gave me and idk what strain or whatever it was but I ended up grinding with some girl at a rave as if i was on mdma

it was kinda nuts

Could've been laced with MDMA crystals. Did that once just to try it, had the same effect. Didn't last as long as bombing, though.

Speaking of which; for future reference; does this thread also double as a High Thread?

hoggert

I don't think anyone ever reads posts in this thread unless it's about cheese speaking of which I picked some damn good drunken hard goat cheese from Spain the other day. It's goddamn awesome.

Minus_Me

The owner of my favourite bar finally decided to sell last month. Had a nice last bout of drinking with him and the my regular barmaid. Went back yesterday and the place has a stage and does ladies nights on Thursdays. The regulars look so out of place with the new 18 year old first timers screaming about getting a buzz on. I should have bought this place when I had a chance.

fuck.

Top Bottom