• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

I think I'm gonna cop one of those for my gf
Her current winter coAt is nowhere near as aesthetic as moofuckinmin
Edit CARLOS

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to a place called the bottle barn.
💀🖕🏽😏

Salsa

yesterday I hooked up with that girl im ocassionally seeing till the 31st. couldnt climax cause condom and her being kind of selfish in bed. was fun tho, whatevs

woke up, left her place went to mine. 21yo first pic instagram girl invites me over. I go. turns out this 21yo is pretty cray amazing at sex and into choking and stuff which you wouldnt guess by her shy social media kinda presence but then again you probably should expect as much. finished, threw the condom over the bed on the floor

condom landed on my celphpone. celphone covered in cum

we had sex again later but it ended up in whatever cause we were laughing

she's great

also I drank beer

tis the sex thread right

hoggert

hey salsa fuck you

so i had a GZ six drinks that turned to more i think with my friend whos quitting his programming job to go freelance/contract for twice as much

then my mom got on my case about a "programming" course that after a month promised you a free no string attached "job"

then i ran into a childhood friend who looked like he had aged like 30 years year since i last saw him in fucking like june of 2012 but still looked like he had a better summer cut then me

then FUCK YOU SALSA

hoggert

does this serve as a high thread? cause im really fuckin high

Cruz should just reply with this:

cartoon-Betty-White-on-Balls-jpg.jpg

Get'sMad

unemployment is weird as hell man

after the first week/initial shock of being like "wtf is going on in my life" I've been waaay more focused, structured, eating better, exercising more and drinking faar less

all of those things are very good....however job hunting fuckin sucks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, I had some good bottle drugs from the bottle barn last night.

Now I'm at a coffee shop, we're waiting for Firewatch to unlock.

hoggert

Have you guys ever seen these moomin duffle coats

alright Jtwo and Minus; have you guys seen those Moomin coats for sale anywhere in the US? Maybe I'm just exhausted from my shit job, but my google skills are completely failing me. Could only find some ebay listings for a japan seller and fucking pintrest spam.

Philippo

Fuck i went out just to not think about the girl who dunoed ne in the last teoweeks.
Friday night and today i tried hittin on a girl but unsure she got the message.
Alsto tried to hook uo with sone girls whike wearing a pink thing for hair (cant remember the name).
But i helped a friend of mine make out with a girl!

All in all i still think Bout the girl eho dumoed me and im very very sad

Get'sMad

A new pinball arcade opened in town and I spent a lot of money playing with the gf. I miss pinball sooooo much.

love some pinball

my dad owns a Monopoly pinball machine....pretty much my favorite part when I visit my parents is getting hammered and sitting on that thing all day.

Minus_Me

love some pinball

my dad owns a Monopoly pinball machine....pretty much my favorite part when I visit my parents is getting hammered and sitting on that thing all day.

I had a killer high score on the monopoly machine at an old arcade that no longer exists.

Was too drunk to get anything good at the one in Vegas.

mozfan12

Banned
I'm pretty fucked up, 5th day in about 7 ish days. Is this normal? I'm pretty depressed so this is my preferred state of mind. I hate me life but I enjoy my drunken self. Listening to funk music. Funk for the 1000th night in a row. Fuck depression and anxiety. How you folks holding up?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
alright Jtwo and Minus; have you guys seen those Moomin coats for sale anywhere in the US? Maybe I'm just exhausted from my shit job, but my google skills are completely failing me. Could only find some ebay listings for a japan seller and fucking pintrest spam.
supposedly just eBay according to what I heard

Get'sMad

being unemployed made me just realize I can hit up the theater and go watch the Kanye live thing tomorrow but it's fuckin 25 bucks.....thinking I can just buy a ticket to an actual movie and just stroll into whatever auditorium in the theater is showing the Kanye thing.

hoggert

supposedly just eBay according to what I heard

damn thanks

My dad drank a shit ton of moscato, prosecco and a decent 3-4 yo red and we didn't even open the Yamazaki. This weekend hopefully.

Got an enormous bruise from some drunk busker with a ukulele on the subway. Felt good after cursing the busker out for ramming into me with her ukulele and the randoms around me sticking up for me. still though this week keeps getting shittier. Everyday at least something weird like that happens.

Salsa

0kCTbrm.jpg

girl is lower half thick

but slim torso

no complaints 💦

we've been cruisin sittin at random porches to drink

rocket league season 2 started

Salsa

of course I buy tickets for Deadpool tomorrow and suddenly super plans show up im gonna miss

oh well deadpool should be cool

J. Bravo

I had a conversation with a black guy about stereotypes of black people and people who fall prey to them. With or without realizing it. It started because some guy called him James Harden, so I asked him if it was because the guy thought he looked like Harden. Of course he said yes. Only thing they had in common was being black and having a similar beard. And he's the one who brought said that haha. It was actually pretty interesting. Talked about how when people find out his name is Deandre, they go "like dre? dr dre? I love the chronic!" lmfao. Idk how much I could put up with that shit before snapping. I guess that's just how he grew up.

edit: I wonder how many white people he's had this conversation with....did I just stereotype him? I mean, it felt like I made an honest point just saying he looks nothing like james harden other than the beard and skin color. OH and he also was telling me about how having a beard and wearing glasses supposedly help people to trust you more, but he said he doesn't know why he knows that. I just realized that it's probably because he's black. damn.

Macleoid

I've been drinking a bunch of whisky cocktails and just made a two potato Rösti with lots of pepper and some spring onion mixed in and ate it with two slices of Charlie Barley's (stornoway) black pudding and wow it's the best drunk food I've had since I first made double fried grilled cheese sandwiches.

MattyG

Banned
Gahhhh I got some shitty whiskey and it tastes awful. Put it in hot chocolate thinking it'd be bearable.

NOPE, now it's just shitty tasting hot chocolate. This is like the third thing I've tried mixing it with and Christ it's so bad with literally anything.

Gahhhh I got some shitty whiskey and it tastes awful. Put it in hot chocolate thinking it'd be bearable.

NOPE, now it's just shitty tasting hot chocolate. This is like the third thing I've tried mixing it with and Christ it's so bad with literally anything.
Have you tried putting it in Coke?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
4 deep into a 6 pack of Guinness Nitro and feeling pretty good. Watching a shitton of Gundam and vaping green apple jolly rancher.

Salsa

deadpool is ok. alright.

missed basically a whole family birthday party cause I couldnt cancel the tickets tho. fuckin shame

kris.

Banned
i bless the raaaaaiiiiiiiiiiins down in aaaaaaafricaaaaaaaaa

i thought it was miss instead of bless and tonight has been revelatory for me

AcridMeat

Banned
Changes and the Eps are probably in my top 5 releases of last year. In fact this mix of his nets probably most of my other favorite releases from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDLNR9zZas
injurai is my lowkey bayb
A new pinball arcade opened in town and I spent a lot of money playing with the gf. I miss pinball sooooo much.
Dude same here. I was at a work party at the Zynga building tonight, played all sorts of arcade games and pinball and shit.

I've "had a few"

My car smells like costco pizza

AcridMeat

Banned
I wish I got a photo of the pizza delivery last night. We managed to stuff 5 extra large pizzas in the trunk of a miata, then my coworker had to balance 3 more on the dash with plates propping them up on his lap. It felt like an open world side mission.

Minus_Me

That's some serious pizza hustling.

so coldest day of winter so far. Fees like temperature of -35 Celsius or -30 Fahrenheit. There goes my walking to get some food.

Top Bottom