• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Salsa

InstructiveGrayGordonsetter.gif

Ugh, my brother in law's friends just brought over two 24 cases of bud lite ;_;

Pretty sure we're going to binging all of them. Now I have to put my whiskey aside ;_;

hoggert

Do a search for does racoon
And it will autocomplete to does a raccoon have a bone in his pecker in Google second result lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wanna get deep into 50s horror / scifi movies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was super down the past two days thinking my gf was done with me but we actually talked and maybe things are okay and now I'm drinking beers and deep into some soundcloud tunes. I might be going to help her pick up a new cat tomorrow.

Helped throw my scottish friend a birthday last night... just a fucking decent into madness.

with pictures!
iU6L9AE.jpg

rnsj3NQ.jpg

wJq7NBj.jpg

Made this fucker wear a kilt to his party, and give like 6 speeches for no reason. Kept saying how much he hated everyone haha. Grabbed him and painted his face with a blue marker like Braveheart haha. Gave him a wooden kendo sword and a fake horse to take pics. Friend put a skirt on to match but it was way shorter than we thought.

Drank tons of whiskey, beer, wine, shicuasa and more. Went to another place at 1:30. They were closing but the bartender is our friend so he let us in and had drinks with us til 3am.
6csD3O2.png

UkG2Qp8.png

Went to our usual bar, girl that likes my boy would not take the hint. She stuck around, killed the vibes, then he started texting me across the bar hahaha. Turned out like that.

Girl eventually left, and we were stuck with our friends and the two girls who like us instead. I was keeping them warm while he delt with drama. Then it turned into drama too lol. But I think he finally got laid since the door was locked this morning and all the curtains were drawn hahahaha.

Anyway before that we were still there til likw 7 am drunk as fuck, let the two girls go home with us but not before this shit happened. For no reason that I can think of... All us guys just took our clothes off and had a weird bonding moment while completely obliterated on tequila apperently
kLuKANA.jpg

Best part though.

Girl I went home with helped me clean my apartment haha. My clothes, toilet, bed and more smell hella nice now and are super clean. Fuck yea!

Now I gotta get ready for a week of partying for a birthday week.

I just made a gin fizz and added in a dash of angostura bitters.

Its the secret ingredient and has pushed the drink from good to the Im-gonna-drink-these-for-the-rest-of-my-life category.

Enthus

I just made a gin fizz and added in a dash of angostura bitters.

Its the secret ingredient and has pushed the drink from good to the Im-gonna-drink-these-for-the-rest-of-my-life category.

Try a cuba libre with the shittiest, brownest lime you have ever seen. Best (many) I have ever had.

Enthus

I love cubre libres, but what makes the brown lime better? Do you mean a lime which is sort of going off?

I have no idea, but we ran out of limes and got terrible gas station limes and they are fantastic. They have probably been there for months, but the final product is great.

Minus_Me

I wish prohibition was back and we could all go to a nice underground speakeasy, enjoy some jazz and drink the night away.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Being frugal and substituting pine nuts with pumpkin seeds for our usual chicken pasta

.Holy fuck ragge night here is out of comreol, so much vodka, the way rthe girls dress. the music all good. So many japanese guys scared of how hard the girls are going tonight. love it. seriously though the live singers and dj were on point. friend who brought a cute girl left with her for like 2 hours, came back and left with my boy. girls vagina got a over due workout this weekend.

Sblargh

Banned
i want to play wxcom 2 toooo twoooooo i want t play i ... i need tat gme gaf, i i .... *cry* *cry yyyy* cy just a little bit hrder.
janis joçplin is ool and xcom is cool and I want to play sxco m 2 ........ gaaaaf

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's funny how other people can make you feel so alone. Back to the wilderness. 🚶🏽

lawnchair

Banned
its sad that i'm 100% in-eligible to ever become president because one of you would tie my gaf profile to my real name and drag me through the mud.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Witness sure is cool but its pretty start and stop in terms of flow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ooo! Will listen.
Currently making dinner. We joined a video store last night!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's a local chain in my town with two locations, they do a thug where if you request a movie they don't have they'll buy it on amazon and hold it for you. It's super chill.

We've decided to watch a lot of 50s scifi/horror movies and streaming services weren't really cutting it. It was super fun to browse the store.

AcridMeat

Banned
That sounds awesome, I hope they're able to stay in business.

There's a super cool one in Portland I went to over the holiday. They had a bunch of movie props and costumes on display. Really awesome.

edit: oh wow Synkro - Falling

hoggert

thats pretty cool. i miss old video stores.
i had this thing were i like had a compulsive need to watch every single lars von trier and that guy that raped that kid and fled to europes videos but i had this moral complication where i couldn't buy their dvds. so i would rent them from kim's video this giant pretentious chain in nyc and watch them.
they were alright. they had a lot of bootlegs but had wong kar wai rare shit on vhs lol.
they closed and now its a 24 7 365 halloween shop i think? fuck them though i rent a mazinger vs getter dvd from them and it was actually mazinger & great mazinger & grendizer vs some alien i think
oh the guy above was roman polanski. it was awesome finding a vhs copy of cul de sac that wasn't too worn out at that video store when there was ZERO decent dvd transfers. but yet he's still pedo scum, fuck divorcing the artist from his work

i think i really like bullit bourbon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxe87J-kp1s

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i can't remember where or when but I know I've heard synkro before! Added these tracks to my playlist.

Watching watch the day the earth stood still last night and started to wonder if that's where KVN. got his name

Also
I got these really rare lock switches for my keyboard.

Salsa

got back from a friend's wedding where there was free booze and straight up free drugs (basically one dude gave 1 mdma pill to every guest)

best idea ever really in terms of budget. was crazy great and I met some real cool ppl

What's the cheapest gin you can use for an Alaska cocktail without ruining it?

There's some themed party this weekend and despite the cocktail not really being from there it's the easiest thing I can think of for Alaska :p

Top Bottom