• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Wool

LOVE on Netflix is real good. just came out a while ago

I watched the first 3 episodes last night. V good, that girl is a babe. It reminds me of that Asis Ansari show though, which I didn't like too much by the end.

About 3 weeks away from my home brew being done. I want to make a sour beer next but it sounds v complicated. IDevenK if the first batch is any good yet.

That Spoon album that came out in 2014 is good, and I didn't expect it to be at all.

hoggert

a couple of minutes after i wrote that i had to threaten a coworker with a visit to hr for harassing me during my lunch break
i would rather be unemployed
vacation next week. somehow managed to get 6 bottles of decent spirits for 90 bucks and 25 awesome wings for 15 so if it wasnt for my gf being on her period the break would be off to a fucking top notch start

Get'sMad

I did real good my first week of being unemployed of like staying straight...this week however uhhhhh...lets not talk about it.

at least I've had the Kanye album

I JUST WANNA FEEL LIBERATED AAHHEYEUUUH

Eusis

I guess I'm developing a better tolerance for bitter because I actually like Lagunitas Sucks. Or maybe that's the buzz?

I guess I'm developing a better tolerance for bitter because I actually like Lagunitas Sucks. Or maybe that's the buzz?

That's all Buzz my friend, no one actually likes those haha! But I honestly I could see developing a taste for it, eventually.

My wife has been GAF stalking me for who knows how long, but I caught her in the act today. Hi wife! posting in drunk thread!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Do you like Heidi or Mickey?

Heidi is the obvious choice she's energetic. Vibes well, at first, but Mickey, Mickey I want to chill with. Spend time with. Contrasts well, pulls me out of my comfort zone. Ain't just about physical beauty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Christ. In one of those periods where time is moving so fast the weeks are just dissolving.

Valhelm

contribute something
She dropped the I Love You bomb today, after 3 months of very Catholic dating. I've been wanting to break up with her because I want more physicality and because she's kind of weird. But I don't want to be alone and I don't want to hurt her.

I'm still feeling shitty about the girl I broke up with over the summer so idk if I can handle another split-up

Had a ton of Ramen this weekend. Ramen festivals, cheep priced but good beer, gorgeous day, volcano erupting every few minutes, got interviewed soon as we got there both days. Partying in tracksuits for 3 days straight. Partied at my place since I got a bar, got super fucking drunk and went out. Went super hard at the club last night, fucking died in the entrance way of my damn friends house because it was a "take it easy night " since we had an event at 7:30 the next day... Was dead until like 1pm lol.

X5mL3ff.jpg

lcf8aFe.jpg

oFfUjAr.jpg

[
xFuHLXn.jpg

TXgGbs6.jpg

J9XGIz9.jpg

gF7w84O.jpg

Ran out of cups so she was drinking out of bowls haha.
https://twitter.com/Valkerion/status/701226602571517952
At the end we just poured the last of everything and chugged hard. Everyone got fucked up.

Minus_Me

I have always had a great affinity for trains and rail travel. I found myself with some time off in March and I decided that I would finally ride The Canadian. A four day journey from Toronto to Vancouver. Total journey of 4,446 Kilometers with incredible views along the way.

I get online and start looking for fares. Settle on their Prestige sleeper car. Tons of amenities.

1. Double bed
2. Full on suite Bathroom + shower
3. 24 hour personal Concierge
4. Mini bar ( Unlimited)
5. Unlimited drinks including alcohol in the regular and prestige lounge
6. 5 star dining experience and meals

Now I'm getting excited until I get to check out.

Grand total for this experience is 16,665$ CAD.

16, 665$ CANADIAN DOLLARS!!!!!

Little crushed. It would be a once in a life time experience, but I could probably fly to Africa and experience the Blue Train for cheaper.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Girlfriend is out until later this evening. Gonna chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

hoggert

goddamn minus

went to a private event last night at Bara
last time i went i was blown away by the food, cocktails and (lol) prices. this time hooooly shit fucking incredible. steak was perfectly rare as well. almost bloody.
cocktails were amazing. never had an egg white cocktail before, was like a pretty intense milkshake.

Salsa

kinda fucked up last friday. went to this party got drunk and took some shit. then to some after party at the fuckin woods, came home saturday 4pm

think I rubbed some people wrong, tho I don't remember much details

also woke up to my laptop like this:

dsxE7VV.jpg

which is just a fucking bummer. think I rolled my desk chair over it or something

oh well. one of these once a while keeps shit in check I guess

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just finished building my new keyboard
it is very small and hard to type on but it is very pretty and unique
i am not used to a forty percent layout and there are some funny macros i keep accidentally hitting.

this post has taken forever and a day to type because the load browser button keeps nuking my tab i guess i should move it away from right next to the space key.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ever wonder if you have a hell ban sometimes

still typing with this keyboard, its funny typing on it

Wool

If Atramental is reading this add me bro.

The beer I'm brewing is going to be ready soon, but I don't have enough bottles yet. Gotta drink about 40 beers before next week. wish me luck

Salsa

that new orleans girl comin to town tomorrow. asked to stay in my sister's place which is empty

was all aw yeah

then she said "wait it has an extra bedroom right? where am I gonna sleep?"

💔

edit: now she's tellin me she has some dinner at some other place and will come by later

ugh I could have invited I girl im actually fuckin

Get'sMad

biggest prop of unemployment so far has being able to go hard as fuck as far as working out goes....working 8-5 m-f I would basically only get in a run/bike ride post work for 30-60 minutes (because I was always too lazy to get up real early and work out before the work day started).

now I wake up w/out the daily anxiety of having to go to work the night before, run 3-6 miles or bike 10-20 (weather dependent) and follow it up with a nice 20-30 minute yoga session in the morning and it rules.

I wish this could last forever but unfortunately I'm going to have get another dang job soon enough :/

Top Bottom