• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Ugh.... I'm sitting here at my best friend's house trying to finish his bottle of Black Magic Spiced Rum -_-

Good part is me finding random Hard Style Songs to listen to and raging while other people are sleeping. Fuck'em.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tonight was surprisingly positive. Some random people I thought were my enemies and wanted to fuck me up actually apologized to me and were super loving.

And also she texted me. It's been a few weeks. I miss her so much it hurts.

Theecliff

Banned
got fucking ROASTED at a comedy club last night, damn. did not help that i was pissed at the time so all my responses led to further roasting lmao

ended up in a local bar after. the only way i know this is because i have a receipt in my pocket since i bought something on my card.

feel like death this morning

my breath absolutely reaks of whiskey holy shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a teeny little bottle of patron silver and I'm drinking it. I've never had it before.

Get'sMad

Whole foods girl and I went and walked around a reservoir with her dog this afternoon. It was extremely chill.

I'm now having a night cap vodka soda spoiling myself on Dark Souls 3 videos like a god damn moron.

Salsa

6xandRE.jpg
BiHwXi8.jpg

playin street fighter on buildings

Got a random snack bar girl staying at my house for the weekend. Not even that good of friends, but was like fuck it why not. Now I got a lady actually down for whatever wanting to hang out this weekend... OF FUCKING COURSE.

Going out to get insanely drunk, and down a few more of these lethal shots of flaming absinthe to compensate.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Absolute hitting the spot. Sipping out of a flask cause drinking out the bottle is just as bad as day drinking Lmao

xBigBeaz

Neo Member
Got a random snack bar girl staying at my house for the weekend. Not even that good of friends, but was like fuck it why not. Now I got a lady actually down for whatever wanting to hang out this weekend... OF FUCKING COURSE.

Going out to get insanely drunk, and down a few more of these lethal shots of flaming absinthe to compensate.

What in the world is a snack bar girl?

Kevyt

I'm not drunk but sometimes I feel like I get drunk on my own, like my body just does that. Anyone else?

Or is just me?

Top Bottom