• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Salsa

21yo basically told me like "yo im wanting to see you too much and im afraid of commitment so lets not see each other for a while"

I was like k

gonna go out skatin with new orleans chick in a while

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im glad this diesel indigo thermic tag glows in the dark

hoggert

i am enjoying soju way too much
had to type that out three times before i got it right
so easy to get fuckT on it and no real hangover
edit: cheap 2 liter plastic bottles dont help

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
well thats cool, were all here.
im not sure if i want to walk up to whole foods to get another neer since i just got back from a restaurant. idk wtf knows also gonna play some super hotttt.

hoggert

my girlfriend wanted to watch me play witcher 3 because she wanted to see triss tits merrigold but then she drunkly passed out and is snoring loud as fuck
so now im just chilling with soju and buying hatoful boyfriend dojin plus christine love' s software bride mute
life is good

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hmmm maybe ill read those too, why not

i guess i will walk up to that whole foods then idk i havent smoked any weed yet today

typing on my new keyboard
CvNB71q.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok had to go to the liquor store since i had to use the atm.
got a four pack of pranqster and now ill play superhot and pass out until my girlfriend gets home

i have a secret chatroom in the form a twenty four seven tom and jerry livestream

I'm in love with Juno Temple, like, I want to run away and profess my love to her

even though shes two years younger than me she looks amazingly young
anyway i googled her and then related search showed Mia Wasikowska who is tooo cute to exist.

hoggert

that keyboard is fucking nice

dont. can't believe i spent 3 dollars on an 13 page comic that was p meh
i dont know why, i guess i was expecting more from it. christine love has a weird (well not weird since its a fictional creation of hers) fixation on mute and her misogynistic tsun tsun ways/getting fucked over by the patriarchy so i was expecting something more interesting. but it wasn't. just back story that i didn't really feel engaged reading or now, knowing about as part of the love/hate canon or whatever. hato moa is still goat props 2 her. more stories about isa tohri and ryouji would be super interesting

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
gonna get baked off my tits and play suparman von hotttttt brb in like twenty min

Salsa

Anomalisa was on the theatre for 8 days

premiered feb 18

was literally just now buying tickets to see it tomorrow

they're no longer playin it, in any theatre in my conutry

what the actual fuck

im legit pissed

hoggert

consolation prize: my mom (lol) didn't like it, even though she likes kaufman and puppet stuff in general. i think she liked team america and even that peter jackson movie

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anomalisa was on the theatre for 8 days

premiered feb 18

was literally just now buying tickets to see it tomorrow

they're no longer playin it, in any theatre in my conutry

what the actual fuck

im legit pissed

i noticed the same thing at my theater here in california. same situation too. weve been talking about it for a week and a half or whatever and never got around to seeint it.
hopefully my kickstarter code comes soon

is it bad im more interested in the bbs/dos shit of superhot than the actual gameplay

just got the first of those and no its not bad its super interesting

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just watched Dirty Girl on Netflix with Juno Temple. that ending. Goddamn. The movie was good but the ending was heartfelt as fuck. The feels are immeasurable.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
no no but for real im going to start making with the intention of selling handmade artisinal usb cables

its my most drunkest fantasy

Salsa

literally smokin a blunt and gettin into bed and recieve a text from friend "yooo we with so and so at that one place come!"

it's 4:25am

fuckin let me know at a decent time jesus. would have been psyched to go after this girl disappearing

sigh.

at least I got a birthday tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bartholomew comfy comfs is my nameand being comfy is thy claim of fame
for those games and lanes of comfs all iwant is for your cat to chill and kill and thrill and drill for real for all of fab and naturae is all for these and thenm
lets go forth to the yellow and field of that vew that latitutde for food and fuzz
here les but at some point it felt cold i guess t feles cold cold
lets lets lets lets
lets
lets
lets
lets
lets'
is ther a place

lets
lets
looed
square
window
hole
past
look
lets
look
lets
look lets
look

Minus_Me

Off the wagon, ugh this will never be over will it.

Don't even know how to feel about it.

My life isn't in shambles so why do I feel such an attraction to drink.

Salsa

My life isn't in shambles so why do I feel such an attraction to drink.

yeah

I guess my life is kind of in shambles

but yeah I straight up have a breakdown when plans fall of or whatever and I end up not drinking a decent amount at least twice a week

like yesterday I was legit pissed at this girl disappearing. I did laps

I guess it's just a needed release. I already bought what im drinking tonight cause fuck yesterday

MattyG

Banned
I'm finally gonna finish off this handle of shitty whiskey I've had for weeks and play Elder Scrolls Online all night. It's gonna be GREAT.

Get'sMad

going out with Whole Foods girl that has the female version of my name tomorrow

hope this works out so I can get a discount on groceries and also because shes hot.

staying in sipping some vodka sodas and playing some records tonight

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude we're watching the Pokemon stream this is so dope

Piggus

This is some good shit

iGp0aau.png

feels good man

will crossfade later

time to drink more and order food

Here in good ol Oregon my friend has weed all the time, and that shit just makes me talk really slow loool

I provide the crunk j, he provides the bud. Results? sloooow talkin breh

Top Bottom