• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

AntoneM

Hi drunkGAF, I'm a lurnker but I had 4 beers and 6 shots tonight and I am just starting to feel a headache si I am going to chug water and sleep> Love you a ll. - Lurker

PS: I hit "enter" to post but I forgot that GAF is all "submit reply" fuck you GAF I will not submit, except this time and shit.

Jhoan

Hi drunkGAF, I'm a lurnker but I had 4 beers and 6 shots tonight and I am just starting to feel a headache si I am going to chug water and sleep> Love you a ll. - Lurker

PS: I hit "enter" to post but I forgot that GAF is all "submit reply" fuck you GAF I will not submit, except this time and shit.
It's okay. I'm sobering up. Drawing now. Definitely I will be fine knowing I am thinking straight.

hoggert

fuck food poisoning. 8 hours half asleep going in and out of consciousness thinking of hearthstone of all things, walking up every once in a while to puke my guts out

Those have open bars? What?

yea. my brother cut his teeth at bartending those until he had enough experience to move up to "real" work: bar backing lol

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
got 2 drunk at a bar mitzvah with an open bar ooops

That's a legit mitzvah

I threw up ina Denny's bathroom yesterday. That fireball got to me. And the fucking dennys toilet had no stall . It was just s bare toilet. Thank god no one walked in while I was spewing cinnamon bile.

Wool

How do we like posts in this forum

hdPGOaT.png
Wool likes this

Get'sMad

I've been unemployed for almost 2 months since being laid off from the company I worked at for over 5 years...my b-day is next saturday. hitting some new chronically depressed lows.

haven't followed WWE since like the golden days of the attitude era but one of my best friends is at this right now.
I don't really care about Wrestling since 07 or 08, but WrestleMania is a must watch for me every year and would love to attend it one day.

And stay strong with the whole unemployment thing. I know how much that sucks and hope that you find something very soon!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking some Grolsch with the cool flip style cap good beer super quenching

Also I bought a bag of Chicago mix popcorn and surprisingly it's pretty good.

Get'sMad

Drinking some Grolsch with the cool flip style cap good beer super quenching

Also I bought a bag of Chicago mix popcorn and surprisingly it's pretty good.

man I haven't had a Grolsch in ages

vodka soda mondays....started a strength build in JPN DS3 tonight...can't wait to actually be able to read item descriptions and shit next week.

Salsa

got laid on sat with a chick who was intense af, it was kinda wild

found me on fb and has lots of friends in common. idk how I feel about that, doubt i'll be going out with her tho fun time. met her at that club with the patch in the eye guy, and they invited me to play some music next wknd

also 21yo I was "dating" ended it and is moving to Argentina. kinda bummed but it went alright and always knew it wasnt going anywhere

YAinfwm.png

games are good again

Get'sMad

Bought a liter of Tito's. This equals other top shelf vodka at half the cost.

top shelf vodka is the biggest scam in all of liquor.

the only thing I value in vodka is how well it mixes and there are plenty that you can you get sub $20 that do that job very adequately.

I'm a sobieski man 4 life.

mozfan12

Banned
I've been unemployed for almost 2 months since being laid off from the company I worked at for over 5 years...my b-day is next saturday. hitting some new chronically depressed lows.

Keep your head up man. Just hit the unemployment line last month and it feels weird not being in an office. Enjoy your B day and take advantage of the time off. I've been learning some coding, working and enjoying time with my family. Feel even more productive than when I was working 9-5 pm.

Having a nice drink tonight. Getting excited since I'm going to see my football team in Mexico City next week.

Get'sMad

Keep your head up man. Just hit the unemployment line last month and it feels weird not being in an office. Enjoy your B day and take advantage of the time off. I've been learning some coding, working and enjoying time with my family. Feel even more productive than when I was working 9-5 pm.

Having a nice drink tonight. Getting excited since I'm going to see my football team in Mexico City next week.

thanks!

yeah don't get me wrong...I have it better than most people who lose there jobs (still have a roof over my head, food and enough money saved to survive for a bit!)

its the whole lack of day to day structure that is totally throwing me off ...I did great for the first few weeks...ie still waking up early and being productive in one form or another and going to bed at a reasonable hour but I've been a real mess the last couple weeks.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Been watching Deadwood again and some of the quotes having laughing just like the first time I watched it.

top shelf vodka is the biggest scam in all of liquor.

the only thing I value in vodka is how well it mixes and there are plenty that you can you get sub $20 that do that job very adequately.

I'm a sobieski man 4 life.

I'll buy Sobieski next. Wouldn't mind finding the best one that's easy to throw back.

Minus_Me

My father and I have always defended Stolichnaya as more and more people have made a hoopla about Chopin, Grey Goose, etc...

mozfan12

Banned
Really digging Quantam Break, seems like reviewer just want mmo type stuff in their games. It's not perfect but shite its something different compared to the endless amount of open world games we get now. This new Savages album is the shit. Gonna see them in concert soon, can't fucking wait.

Minus_Me

Charity Gala tonight!!!

I'm doing a presentation in place of my father which means I can't cut loose too much till I give it. Sticking to white wine tonight to try and maintain a nice constant buzz, and not get out of control to early.

Get'sMad

it's my birthday. where does all the time go?

I'm going to drink a whole buncha whiskey tonight and annoy everyone with my playlist.

Found a 1300yen all you can drink wooooooooooooooooo

Got one of everything on the menu and am fucking wasted still at 1pm the following morning,

get to drink again thsi afternoon because we got flower vierwiing parties, Japan loves their liquidas

Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is the better Christian, the man who doesn't believe in God but willing to sacrifice for the less fortunate or accepte a minorit or the man that uses Christianity to hate.

Top Bottom