• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Maaan, i want a doggy, but my apartment is small and i wouldn´t be able to take him with me to work. I´d want one like this man.

static1.squarespace.com-static-53bc6514e4b0239883a3da69-53bd8365e4b03588e8939417-54d3eb66e4b055d385e2266f-1423174503696--img.jpg

Maybe in the future.
full

hoggert

i want to thank this bathroom's wall for reminding me bernie sanders did 911

anime sucks im like 40 no 55 episodes behind on gintama

Get'sMad

taking a DS3 break for the rest of the night to do a lil drinking and blasting tunes but...

the game is flames my bros...scorching hot flames.

I'm finishing the night with some Japanese whisky. goddamn I didn't know the Japanese could make whisky like this wow.
I'm going to be there next week, now I'm even more excited.

Maaan, i want a doggy, but my apartment is small and i wouldn´t be able to take him with me to work. I´d want one like this man.

static1.squarespace.com-static-53bc6514e4b0239883a3da69-53bd8365e4b03588e8939417-54d3eb66e4b055d385e2266f-1423174503696--img.jpg

yes! Samoyed breed!

growing up we had a Samoyed. greatest dog in the world.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank a 4dolla bud light at a diner last night.

Eusis

I drank a 4dolla bud light at a diner last night.
You're not drunk. And that's way too much for Bud.

Drinking a bunch of cheap wine on my end. I find it funny how one of my greatest fears while drunk was saying "I want to be a girl" in the company of family and friends, yet I've essentially done a longer coming out online while sober and used it to work up the nerve to admit it to my mother and brother. Without being so shit faced I wouldn't remember at that.

Hell, despite how much I've drunk so far I just feel more talkative and outgoing than "spill all my dirty secrets." And I kind of like the idea I'm both genders in a sense anyway.

Salsa

got wrecked on sat

met a girl I hadnt seen since highschool and she was hot. we made out, then I left with her and some friends and don't remember shit. still trying to figure out if its all good or how it ended up or something, need to ask, but she followed me on instagram and shit so I guess we're okay

also, when we were leaving the club I fell down stairs and everything still hurts. should probably get an xray or something

in my defense I hadnt gotten this smashed in quite a while

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuuck was just about to smoke a bowl and then discovered a tick sticking out of my chest it was gross!!!!!! Never go hiking.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I wanna make a dark and stormy, and drink it to completion

Fuuuuuck was just about to smoke a bowl and then discovered a tick sticking out of my chest it was gross!!!!!! Never go hiking.

Shoulda gave it a shotgun hit and see if ticks can get high.

mozfan12

Banned
the fyf lineup is 2 LIT
Yeah it's the best one in a while and the other years were no slouches. It's quickly becoming my favorite festival. Just a super laid back atmosphere without the pretentiousness of Coachella.

Drinking my usual Carlos Rossi, just 4 bucks for a quick ride to sedation. It's worth the price. Watched a ton of football today, the Paraguay-Brazil game was the only one worth watching.

Get'sMad

spring allergies have me feeling like I'm inflicted with some sort of RPG status....all feeling like I'm itching from the inside and about to just go insane. attacking members in my own party and shit.

Miracle

My head is feeling pretty dizzy at the moment. Everytime I try to bring my head forward, it feels like my head is doing a set-up with its neck somehow. And scrolling with this tablet is craAaaaaaY. I feel like doing stuff on here like this. Hopefully I don't do anything too stupid.

I planned to be hungover today. I didn't plan to wake up still really drunk. That's what I get for playing guitar hero live on a weeknight.

Oh Thursday you son of a bitch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So have we all got our miitomos? Just made mine.

^waiting for that demo to download

BlueTsunami

Just made a Moscow mule with a fair bit of vodka. This goes down way too easy. The ginger beer o bought has a shipload of sugar though. Straight up mixer.

Eusis

ffxv is just not that good. like square is gonna have a problem.
It's kind of weird thing to go to after Nights of Azure. NoA is practically unapologetically stuck in the mid 2000s, yet FFXV feels like when trying to be modern blows up and goes wrong. I think AI can still get enjoyment out of it but it really feels like SE should have had confidence to stick with proper command based combat.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just made a Moscow mule with a fair bit of vodka. This goes down way too easy. The ginger beer o bought has a shipload of sugar though. Straight up mixer.
Are you me? I did literally this as I got home today. I still have half of it left and I'm buzzing.
I did fill this wine glass full

moscow mules are the new hotness

but yeah those ginger beers have gnarly amounts of sugar.. i managed to find a pretty decent diet ginger beer

Get'sMad

new hotness?? man I've been sipping on mules for years

but yeah I limit them to like one or two because of the sugar...the reason why I'm always a vodka soda with a splash of grapefruit juice man. gotta keep this (somewhat) trim figure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What do you actually do in Miitomo?
It's sorta like a social network? Your Mii asked you lots of questions and then spreads rumors about you to its friends. But it also has this speak and spell thing, everything is voiced by this weird computer voice you can customize.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's sorta like a social network? Your Mii asked you lots of questions and then spreads rumors about you to its friends. But it also has this speak and spell thing, everything is voiced by this weird computer voice you can customize.
Hm, nah not for me.

So I am in japan now and spent the whole night drinking nikka whisky and goddzmnnn am i fucking finished. At least tje bar is close to my hotel.

Last night i was ina shot bar and missed lasy train and tried to walk from shinjuku to my hotel deunk of my ass at 3am like how the fuck am i still alive

I spentten minutes teying to type thus

Minus_Me

So I am in japan now and spent the whole night drinking nikka whisky and goddzmnnn am i fucking finished. At least tje bar is close to my hotel.

Last night i was ina shot bar and missed lasy train and tried to walk from shinjuku to my hotel deunk of my ass at 3am like how the fuck am i still alive

Should have took a cab! Not that you were in any kind of danger or anything lol.

If you miss the last train its probably worth just waiting till 5am for them to start again lol

Where you staying?

BlueTsunami

Imagine if you ran into the yakuza

Get'sMad

remember in like 2008 when Norway was just pumping out all the nu disco fire and Sweden was putting out all the balearic heat and I was like doing a lot of drugs listening to them

tough alliance - a new chance is still one of my favorite albums of all time

i just drank a third of a bottle of rum and now i have an immeasurable number of mac and cheese bites available for my eating pleasure

this is the best night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to be like the guy from perfume but for sparkling water without the creep and murder

Top Bottom