• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Minus_Me

Took our grant recipient for a bit of an after party. I think I got him hooked on expensive champagne and euro models.

Hey, hey, Woody Guthrie, I wrote you a song
'Bout a funny old world that's comin' along
Seems sick and it's hungry, it's tired and it's torn
It looks like it's dyin' and it's hardly been born

It was one of those days that started out knee deep in shit and then went sideways.

Finishing every leftover thing I can find. Two different bottles of vodka down and a whiskey in hand. Had to be a Sunday, of course. The best and worst day of the week.

hoggert

I can't decide whether or not to buy it 😕 too many fucking games and I'm always too tired, drunk, and or stressed to really enjoy it

Get'sMad

can't pick up the NA DS3 until tomorrow but I'm starting a throwaway character on my JPN version and copping some of the good hidden early gear and invading all you fools tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
game is crash city for me. basically if you die the game shuts itself down..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Using a pit toilet at the beach on a cliff and there is an epic amount of wind blowing on balls right now it's kinda nice

whoa I am now officially an uncle...

her name is Isla too which is dope as hell

Congrats. I am an uncle 11 times over, great role as I only have to deal with them when they are happy and I can razz them up. I like the name too, ever since Isla Fisher was on Home and Away (Australian soap opera) in Australia about 20 years ago, haha.

Im on the Jameson's tonight. Cant stop saying "Jimmy Fucking McNulty" before every sip!

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just made a Martini Rossi Rosso

4 1/2 Oz Vodka
1 1/2 Oz Sweet Vermouth
Dash of Orange Bitters

This shit has me buzzing already

my first ewe died today and I'm a goddamn mess. I'm posting here in hopes that by the time I finish my ketel one, I don't remember posting here at all

Minus_Me

Just made a Martini Rossi Rosso

4 1/2 Oz Vodka
1 1/2 Oz Sweet Vermouth
Dash of Orange Bitters

This shit has me buzzing already

I'm like 10 deep into this.

I just discovered the white people dancing gif thread while listening to an electro swing collection ad I'm pretty much dying every page. Totally making my month so far.

I don't understand I order shit from Amazon and they are in stock why is it still not yet shipped after 3 days!!!!! WHY

Drunk at a bar drinking dark ale talking shit to the manager who wants me gone so he can close up. Some type of iggy pop song playing. Weird.

BlueTsunami

Have the next week off which means, Sunday crunkness

Made another Martini Rossi Rosso but with a shipload of lime juice. It's like drinking a grownup Hawaiin punch.

Currently watching the first season of Strike Back

BlueTsunami

i really need to do that. ive been gifted most of the seasons on dvd and theyve just been sitting there next to my criterion zatoichi boxet

Feels like Burn Notice but with a better budget, gore, and titties. This is a good thing.

Edit: I just yelled STRIKE BACK MOFUCKAS. it goes without saying, shit just got real.

Get'sMad

I can't stop listening to subterranean homesick alien again.

What a fucking incredible song.

probably in my top 5 radiohead songs....they were my favorite band from high school thru early college years.

I barely listen to them anymore because I overplayed them in that period of my life and you get older, tastes evolve, times change etc etc....

it's been quite awhile so I might bust out OKC on the turntable this week though

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah it's been probably a year since I've listened to Radiohead at all, now I'm going back.

They have a new album this year too right?

mozfan12

Banned
I've been unemployed for about a month and some change, and fook me life. I can't stand the thought of going back to the 9-5 drudgery. I was so tired of me life by the end of my last job, and it was pretty chill, well paid, and rather not stressful. Just boring and monotonous. What the fook should I do????

Listening to Radiohead atm since it was brought up. Hope Outside Land tickets are still available. Hope you lovely mofos are having a decent day/night!

Top Bottom