• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

AcridMeat

Banned
Found a restaurant by work that does $2 tecates on Fridays
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

I got drunk on one beer after one month alcohol free. Worst hangover since december 2011. Oh god, the stuff I saw yesterday.

Well, that's It. I dont feel like building resistance to alcohol again. Hello, sober life, goodbye, Aflingen Triple.

mozfan12

Banned
Fuuuhhhhh I'm fuzzed upppp buddy's. What you mofos up to? I got nothing to wake up for but I'm having a goooooodddd time. What you did for St Pattys day?

MattyG

Banned
Fuuuhhhhh I'm fuzzed upppp buddy's. What you mofos up to? I got nothing to wake up for but I'm having a goooooodddd time. What you did for St Pattys day?
I went to my friends pod ( a bunch of dorms connecyed) and met new people. One girl was really cute. Now I'm jus laying I bed lisyening to mumford and sons (<3) wishing I could start reading High-Rise. UT I literally cant.

mozfan12

Banned
I went to my friends pod ( a bunch of dorms connecyed) and met new people. One girl was really cute. Now I'm jus laying I bed lisyening to mumford and sons (<3) wishing I could start reading High-Rise. UT I literally cant.
Sounds like a good time. You still in your college days buddy? I miss them days. Drunk and singing Bowie till 6 in the monin'.

MattyG

Banned
Sounds like a good time. You still in your college days buddy? I miss them days. Drunk and singing Bowie till 6 in the monin'.
It was a great time! Probyl doing it again omorrow. And yeah, I am still in the college days. Im a sophmore, just moved on campus and the last few months has been the time of my life. Best decision I ever made. I need to listen to some bowie tomorrow night, last time I stayed up that late it was Fleetwood Mac. I'm trying to hold on to these days while I have them. It's hard with certain situations I'm dealing with, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

mozfan12

Banned
It was a great time! Probyl doing it again omorrow. And yeah, I am still in the college days. Im a sophmore, just moved on campus and the last few months has been the time of my life. Best decision I ever made. I need to listen to some bowie tomorrow night, last time I stayed up that late it was Fleetwood Mac. I'm trying to hold on to these days while I have them. It's hard with certain situations I'm dealing with, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Dude, enjoy it. My bachelor days are behind me but they were ridiculous. Take full advantage of it. It creeps on you, time is fucked up, be crazy, have fun, enjoy it.

Sblargh

Banned
Im only happy when id. DD drunk.
Im only happy when it is complucacated.
Im nly happy when it ruins
Nadal dada something ao meti hf

hoggert

i dont know why im drinking horrible 8 dollar african chenin blanc in a nelson mandela shirt. finished the whole fucking bottle too while watching a play through of the blood borne old hunters DLC. fuck playing through the game again.

hoggert

slow & low is the best 20 buck rye ive had edit because its not a rye. bottled cocktails are always super cheap i should've known lol

its so weird playing yakuza 5 in english finally

Get'sMad

can't wait until I drunkenly dl the Japanese Dark Souls 3 later tonight because I'm impatient and unemployed and it seemed like a good idea at the time even though its not.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
can't wait until I drunkenly dl the Japanese Dark Souls 3 later tonight because I'm impatient and unemployed and it seemed like a good idea at the time even though its not.

yeah my and my gf were considering it but were gonna wait i guess

Get'sMad

last game(s) I imported were Japanese versions of Pro Evo for PS2 since they came out like 9 months prior to NA and because of the dedicated mod community/game itself the language didn't matter. All having to do a disc swap thing to beat the region lock because I was too poor to send my PS2 in to get modded....those were the days.

mozfan12

Banned
last game(s) I imported were Japanese versions of Pro Evo for PS2 since they came out like 9 months prior to NA and because of the dedicated mod community/game itself the language didn't matter. All having to do a disc swap thing to beat the region lock because I was too poor to send my PS2 in to get modded....those were the days.

Dude the PS2 PES are still so goat. It's almost like they did not have to worry about the graphics so they just focused on the field play.

Man, so messed up, messed up as me life. Help, someone. Maybe. I'm enjoying myself at least.

Get'sMad

Dude the PS2 PES are still so goat. It's almost like they did not have to worry about the graphics so they just focused on the field play.

I know right. The latest ones on are supposed to be decent but haven't played one yet....really burned/bummed out on recent FIFAs (i still use the alternate button mapping setting which is just PES button mapping).....really miss wasting all my time playing Master League mode.

I also caved and am now downloading the Japanese Dark Souls 3 because I am a moron.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not usually into that dorky media black out stuff but with DS3 I'm just not bothering to read or watch anything about it so that I can experience it pure.

Get'sMad

I'm not usually into that dorky media black out stuff but with DS3 I'm just not bothering to read or watch anything about it so that I can experience it pure.

yeah I've ventured in the threads,watched some streaming shit and have regretted it. every.single.time.

in other news I probably took my best drivers license photo of all time today. It's not great but its not terrible either which makes it a winner for a drivers license photo! Comes in 2nd only to my passport photo for my best looking picture in the form of government identification.

this god damn download needs to go quicker.....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah same old business can't we just make a slack channel or something. I saw snugglers psn profile said he's been wasted 300 times and I was I bet he's been drunk more than that tho.

Spring/DaylightShift is a strange part of the year.

Idk were all doing it

Get'sMad

DS3 is the shit even though I can't ready anything and have to bust out my phone for Google Translate for some menu things but whatever man..... #noregrets

bunch of my friends are out of town this weekend so its just gonna be that and vodka sodas for 3 days.

DJ88

I'm not drunk right now, but for future drunk posting can I just say, not having that emoji in the thread title is going to make finding this thread a pain in the ass. Used to be so easy to scroll and instantly find lol.

Top Bottom