• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

At what point is it acceptable to take someone else's laundry out of the dryer? An hour? A day? NEVER?

This bitch in apartment #5 has had her shit up in the dryer for at least 6 hours now and I'm about ready to toss it in the trash.

dsp

6 hours is way too long. I'd say 2 hours and that's generous.

I agree. If you're sharing washers and dryers, short of someone personally letting you know what's up, it's all fair game to toss their shit to the side and do whatever you have to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If you leave your shit in the washer or dryer for really any amount of time beyond like half an hour, you're negligent and deserve to have your shit tossed out. I used to deal with that shit all the time, so it's a very heated issue for me. 😠 Some people just don't understand the concept of sharing.

Minus_Me

And meet chix

1408.gif

I'm enjoying a nice bottle of wine outside and got the Duke on loud.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting watching the smart train go past so dope

Wool

I always wanted to use a laundromat. They seem like such a good place to relax and do nothing while your clothes get washed.

lol you make it sound like some weird thing. It's not as cool or romantic as in the movies, but some of them are pretty good for hanging out. I kind of like the smell of the detergent.

Former drunkthread bro Eggman would steal women's underwear at the laundromat

J. Bravo

I have to do my laundry in the basement of my apartment building. Each building has 2 washers and 2 dryers. $1.50 each wash and each dry. Spent like $12 the first time I did laundry. Ridiculous

Salsa

having Shark added in there felt childish and everyone calls me just Salsa

Salsa is so much mature dude, Salsa is mature

also Prince died and this is my homage and I just got back from my tenth ban

it all lines up

hoggert

but Lovely Salsa
List of trash:
FTL
Chivalry
Shovel Knight
Divinity Original Sin
Broken Age
Kentucky Route Zero

I also dislike graphic novels, bus stops, maps, reading for kids, classical music, board games, opera, art, and geiger counters.

hoggert

My gf is drunk as shit and nauseates so Ive been fucking with her.
And she was like yeah fuck you walk away and play destiny or 7th Dragon
So I talked like Michael Jackson and moonwalked away
Now I cant decide whether to play destiny or 7th dragon 2020
fuck my life

Get'sMad

I was sitting on a park bench today and this squirrel snuck up beside me and spooked the hell out of me and he gave me this like "sorry bro" look and just casually strolled away

it was pretty cool

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Going out at night while loaded up on various cold medicines is always interesting. 💊💊💊

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I work at a brewery and drink tons of our beer and most of our best stuff is 7 to 8 percent. It can be dangerous but it's like weed...the premium shit is always gonna give you a better buzz than consuming more of the cheap shit.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I've recently discovered that dryers are fucking stupid and completely unnecessary. All they do is shrink your fucking shirts and wear out your threads. Just drape your shit over chairs, doors etc. it will be dry in a few hours.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let's revive dt. I miss when this thread was a continuous convo. We're not all still here. But enough of us are. 🙏

RIP to coldvein, copernicus, eggman, shadyspace, balddemon, dan aka riggs, and others. They were defeated, but the soul still burns. I'm somehow still going strong lol. 🙌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I work at a brewery and drink tons of our beer and most of our best stuff is 7 to 8 percent. It can be dangerous but it's like weed...the premium shit is always gonna give you a better buzz than consuming more of the cheap shit.

drinking a 12% old stock from north coast. girlfriend is out tonight, bacherlor night.

Wow i didnt even notice that the old thread was 5 years old. omigoodness.

delicious

Top Bottom