• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

next time i read the word bespoke or hear it when some stupid fucking shit millennial hipster beatnik is talking about idk wine or cheese or some shit that has zero to do with what bespoke means or is im going to just drink more like usual

I never remember this thread exists unless I am drunk weird

[playing hearthstone andholy shit too drunk to even tell what I'm doing.
in a tavern brawl tho and I have a c'thun like ok that's cool
will it make a difference? stay tuned

edit - archmage antonidas tho I swear to god what a dumb card

edit 2 - he just played another one wtf

edit 3 - I lost this game sucks goodnight

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just got FRESH six pack and am baking some taquitos for that game of thrones

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We stopped by the gay/bi/str8 bar for kareoke and three dollar long island night. I'm pretty buzzed. Some crazy old lady walked up and asked me why I was so mad. I guess I basically have the dude version of resting bitch face and always look like I don't want to be here...where ever here is atm. I think I do it on purpose to give off that cold uneffected vibe but I think it's also just my nature. But it works for me tbh.

Wool

just got FRESH six pack and am baking some taquitos for that game of thrones

I've been cruising through GoT the last week or so, just watched season 4 episode 3. Wow.
Jeffrey choked on a piece of pie wtf IDevenK
. I like the bald guy with the purple lips.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's just funny knowing how much noisey / fader / pidgeons n airplanes could gain from me and my maxxxed out sc feed but they're all just clickbait garbage anyways so whatever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ma'am you're under arrest for producing cbg (clickbait garbage)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I drank too much. Shocking news. My last stop was at the dollar pint night scene which I haven't been to in forever. It was 130AM and all they had left was michelob ultra in the slim cans so I drank like four of them in under half an hour then went home and pet cats until I passed out. Basically my life rn in a nutshell. 🌰👌

ps the Windows 10 emojis are infuriating. The categories are fucked and I can't even tell what half of them are supposed to be.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang just ate some food for the first time today
It was good

Spa night tonight (spa=anime and footbaths)

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm 2/3rds into S2 of The Leftovers and all my devices now need me to activate HBOGO, looks like a login issue on Charters end. Right after a huge moment that I was excited to see play out after work. Fuck.this.SHIT.

Man.... I really hate drinking alcohol from time to time due to:

Drinking liquor only

Or

Drinking beer only

Lol, it sucks because your throat and your body can only handle one or the other..... my body right now cannot handle beer and liquor like it used to ;_; help md GAF!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls 3 has been really neat so far!! I'm loving it.
I'm actually like kind of, maybe actually thinking of stepping back from the bottle a bit. Honestly though, considering it as a legitimate option has me worried that I won't come back. Which is a mindblowing thing to me.

MattyG

Banned
My freidn just added a girl he knows that
I think is cute on my fb account. I feel liek shes gonna think its weird. But damn is she fine

Trying to update a laptop while on my second wine bottle,... ah ... not a good idea .... also .... wait.... is almost 1 am, ... i need to be awake for the russian formula 1 gp,..... may need more wine to stay up. Ahhhh is 1 am .... feels good man !!

Yamabro

Banned
I just tried some Maker's Mark Cask Strength
3AQmK.gif

Colocho

Banned
Is this the official drunk thread?

Well, my football/soccer team from Chile, Universidad Católica, just won the title after last winning it in 2010 and having 5 runner up spots since then (there are 2 titles per year), so you know I'm fucked up right now.

Valhelm

contribute something
A couple professional Hollywood agents want to meet me because they like a script I wrote

I'm ecstatic

Happy May Day to all the workers out there

Get'sMad

I think the only criterion I still own right now is chungking express

which is like one of my 5 favorite movies ever

expensive sushi owns too....one of my best buds is a roller at a good sushi joint. love that discount!

anyways its sunday and I'm downing high lifes and invading in dark souls 3

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was dared to do it. A prod turned red hot from sitting in a bonfire. She dared me to let her brand me. So I did. It felt amazing tbh.

Wool

Googling instructions for homemade tatooes. Already have one. I think I'm gonna do more.

(Not for the faint of ❤️)
http://i.imgur.com/y3ed04E.jpg

FTR this was a few months ago and someone else did it to me

wait is that what it looks like now? What is it going to look like if/when it's done healing? TBH I'd probably let a girl brand me if she was cute and there was a sliver of chance she'd sleep with me after.

I took an adderall and an espresso shot like 4 hours ago to study all night for this genetics test, and here I am on GAF. At this point I'm not sure whether killing myself or studying would be easier.

Wool

Also, I really need glasses. It's getting to the point where my vision is a daily inconvenience. IDevenK what I should do, it is giving me anxiety. What style of glasses do I get? I think you get put into a box by people when they see what kind of glasses you wear. V stressful

I think the only criterion I still own right now is chungking express

which is like one of my 5 favorite movies ever

expensive sushi owns too....one of my best buds is a roller at a good sushi joint. love that discount!

anyways its sunday and I'm downing high lifes and invading in dark souls 3

chungking express is dope, love wong kar rai. in the mood for love from him is a favorite, too.

i think i'm almost at 100 criterions, should probably count at some point.

other things keeping me alive: expensive red wine with well designed modernist packaging

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wait is that what it looks like now? What is it going to look like if/when it's done healing? TBH I'd probably let a girl brand me if she was cute and there was a sliver of chance she'd sleep with me after.

I took an adderall and an espresso shot like 4 hours ago to study all night for this genetics test, and here I am on GAF. At this point I'm not sure whether killing myself or studying would be easier.

It's just two bright red lines now. Def noticeable but not gross or anything. FTR it was one of
the drunkest nights ever and I was in a super fucked up place mentally. Dunno if I would have done it otherwise. Maybe.

hoggert

i know out of all of wkw's stuff it was a fucking mess, but i liked happy together the most
some really great scenes
buenos aires zero degrees is good for a fucking lol at how borderline gilliams shit got with that film

Top Bottom