• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Salsa

I just opened a drawer in my room and found 5 pot brownies that somebody gave me

I had 100% forgotten this and the memories came rushing back instantly wtf

hoggert

get a home made tattoo of a picture of a hero on a grill containing mac n cheese kraft slices home fries onion rings and fried chicken

Crayons

Banned
i just want to be by myself and drink while listening to music but my father won't leave me alone

can't drink in front of him unless I want to be asked 100000 questions
how did u get that u r not 21
who bought that for you
do you have a problem
its tuesday

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
get a home made tattoo of a picture of a hero on a grill containing mac n cheese kraft slices home fries onion rings and fried chicken

weve been drawning pictures of tacos with little legs pulling people on skateboards lately its fresh

drinking a good beer just went out to a nice winebar on old redwood highway and stopped at trader Js on the way home

hoggert

help

my bff has slowly morphed into an alpha shiney bernie bro platinum and recites breitbart, ron paul, and is suddenly anti human rights pro-dictatorship and any and all extremist bullshit theories (did you know hilary controlled bill's entire policy during his presidency)
its like im a freshman in college all over again
fuck everything

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ok now in the courtyard with green/concrete such a fuss
across from all to all eye to eye
were going were going
to college
yeah

Get'sMad

I know that guy youre talking about

fortunately I was able to cut off all those bros from my life that I knew around my first couple years in school

hoggert

unfortunately we are both old and should know better. ugh, this is like when you realize the girl youre seeing thinks hitler was a stabilizing democratic force in europe that was cut short by american colonial exceptionalism and shouldn't be judged by our modern morals

hoggert

fuck is everyone drinking (besides tjs)
i started off with that beer cask jameson with pickle brine
then some ok white wine
now im just mellowing out with h2o

Get'sMad

vodka soda with a splash of fresh grapefruit juice

doing more DS3 invasions and the 2nd night in a row where I've gotten a string of messages from a extremely upset person because I hid from them while making a drink and him and his crew couldn't find me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ive almost got my vertebrae shackles donewith

fun game to invade

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Okey dokey.

It's Thursday night and I've got the day off tomorrow.

Let's start the evening with Vodka and Coke with plenty of ice.

Wool

When Life Gives You Lemons is probably one of my top 3 hip hop albums of all time. Atmopshere in his prime imo

Yamabro

Banned
chungking express is dope, love wong kar rai. in the mood for love from him is a favorite, too.

i think i'm almost at 100 criterions, should probably count at some point.

other things keeping me alive: expensive red wine with well designed modernist packaging

You should buy A Brighter Summer Day if you haven't done that already.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah was saying it had crossed my mind
Business as usual

hoggert

does anyone want a galak-z steam key
also i asked for that 420 sandwich from the old op as a psn avatar and noticed one of the mods went back there and deleted all those old posts that were just giant ass dead space images

10 hours into tomb raider and I finally find a costume where the arrow doesn't clip through the sleeves of Lara's outfit and it's from post release dlc lol

You should buy A Brighter Summer Day if you haven't done that already.

broooooo

i literally bought it and kept missing the delivery because i dont have a doorman. eventually it got returned back to amazon. edward yang is my SHIT tho. yi yi is a top 10, maybe a top 5 for me.

also, a girl i went to high school with sings on giving bad people good ideas. like, what am i doing with my life.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been having a lonely night bouncing around a few bars on my own trying to figure out what to do with myself. Lately I always leave work buzzed b/c they give me all the free beer I want but then I want to get out after. It's almost closing time and I'm retreating back to the previous bar because the next one was awful and more expensive.

Then this perseon stops me with a hey dude, I expected a request for a cig or a light. But he asks me if I want a nug and I say yes and he gives me a huge nug. Just when I needed to feel some kindness and also really needed to smoke some weed cause I have none atm and have scraped my pipe to the max. It's a miracle, maybe there is a cause for hope.

Get'sMad

Whoa so I tried my bros Vive today and while really cool most of it still felt just like dope tech demos......like the potential to be incredible is there I just think there's a while to go.

Anyways I'm drinking bourbon and listening to Prince

AcridMeat

Banned
I felt like I exuded my poor boy mentality a bit too much at the company cinco de mayo outing.

Every call for another round I was the only one saying yes.

I wish I got more free beer.

I need a new job.

I ffffffffffffffffffff

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take that galakz key. I have the game on ps4 but never really played it too much because consoles etc..

Someone who doesn't own it claim it or I'll take it!

hoggert

I'll take that galakz key. I have the game on ps4 but never really played it too much because consoles etc..

Someone who doesn't own it claim it or I'll take it!
check your pms. most of the people i asked had it already or weren't interested in playing it

Top Bottom