• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

J. Bravo

I'm getting drunk tonight. Nothing new but we're going out for the first time in a while. Too bad we have to go to Lawrence since my gf isn't 21 yet which is like an hour drive now that we moved.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
check your pms. most of the people i asked had it already or weren't interested in playing it
Cooool I love you!!!! I've been meaning to grab it on steam since it's just so much more convenient.

hoggert

Cooool I love you!!!! I've been meaning to grab it on steam since it's just so much more convenient.

yw yeah i agree with you there, i really didn't like playing it with a controller on PS4, with m+kb i imagine it might be better

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yw yeah i agree with you there, i really didn't like playing it with a controller on PS4, with m+kb i imagine it might be better
Aw I'm still goin controller I think.. Mostly just that my PS4 is pretty much my GFs now and she plays a lot of dark souls etc so I just never get time to fire it up.

But a click away on steam...

Also I'll buy you a 15$ game just name the game!!

hoggert

Aw I'm still goin controller I think.. Mostly just that my PS4 is pretty much my GFs now and she plays a lot of dark souls etc so I just never get time to fire it up.

But a click away on steam...

Also I'll buy you a 15$ game just name the game!!
Lol don't worry about it! I appreciate the offer thou. I got it as part of the humble monthly, figured 11 bucks for mad max at the very least but then it ended up being a ton of games I already owned or had no interest in for the full bundle. So gifted most of them away, I don't feel comfortable trading or straight up selling humble keys. I'm weird that way I guess.

Also tom braider2's double barrel shotgun is fucking awesome. Up there with doom2's as most satisfying shotgun ina game. Wish I had the difficulty turned up higher though. With the combo of stealth and crafted items plus double barrel the combat has been a joke so far.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
One ex-GF stalked my GAF/dt posts after I dumped her. Didn't get a chance to delete 🍪 on her laptop. But jokes on her since she saw some brutally honest posts about how glad I was to be done with her. 😂👉🙍 That's what u get for invasion of privacy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Let's go back in time to when we were 14 and first heard true love waits.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
no alt this is
no alt matters all that
take it
left hand

Salsa

I went to a birthday party where I knew no one but 1 friend and we all got drunk and went outside to this plaza / court thing at 4am to play hide and seek

was great

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
(wolf at the door)
drag him out ur window

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ew I had dinner with my mom and her boyfriend and it was very strange they were telling stories that were very obviously from like 20 years ago when she was cheating on my dad w/ this guy and I was like 👍

I mean it's cool I'm glad we all had a very civil time eating salmon and talking about tannins I even gave him a hug when I left but I know I feel weird

hoggert

yeah i get you
It's just always depressing. I hope I never do something like that and then end up breaking off mutually once my kid is out of the house/in college/whatever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i want this uncharted game i guess idk i dont even like uncharted or NDs games

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah it was boring. I watched my GF play most of it and the environments and some of the story was cool but man that gameplay is just a bore.

uc4 looks even worse every video ive seen of it youre barely even playing it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
t.bell
racer5
2 episodes of game of thrones
boom

hoggert

FUCK RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER
Why the hell did MS moneyhat this. First game was alright storywise, had its ups and down but overall was p ok. This game holy shit. It was like the most generic bullshit National Treasure the game meets a fucking broken bottle in the brain. They could've redubbed the game with all the dialogue from 50cent blood on the sand and i wouldn't even been able to tell the difference other then lara calling downed enemies a homophobic slur after slicing their throats. Actual gameplay was excellent however, although I noticed a shit ton of bugs plus graphical and animation errors throughout my playthrough.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have uc4 sitting at the menu but I'm still making dinner looks like the skeletons look good!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
holy fucking shit @ that uncharted game

holy fucking shit

Is it in poor taste to drink free booze on a 6+ hour flight leaving @ 6am? I plan to just listen to podcasts and get enough to eventually fall asleep.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh I didn't get out of bed first and now the PlayStation is being used 😰

Minus_Me

Is it in poor taste to drink free booze on a 6+ hour flight leaving @ 6am? I plan to just listen to podcasts and get enough to eventually fall asleep.

Most of the world couldn't even begin to care about this, but some individuals on this board? They probably think you're an alcoholic homeless man with no prospects for a good life.

Cross-posting from Dating-Age... but it's amazing the influence that social power has in your attractiveness to women. Since I got a significant/prestigious promotion at work, I've noticed so many girls who barely acknowledged me before going out of their way to come over and flirt with me

Like I said in the other thread, Tony Montana really had it right.

It's never to early to drink

never

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really wanna try over watch, is the demo still going?
Also dooooom

Minus_Me

Cross-posting from Dating-Age... but it's amazing the influence that social power has in your attractiveness to women. Since I got a significant/prestigious promotion at work, I've noticed so many girls who barely acknowledged me before going out of their way to come over and flirt with me

Like I said in the other thread, Tony Montana really had it right.

It's never to early to drink

never

Them be some shallow women. What kind of power do you have? Making 500K or more?

Top Bottom