• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

obin_gam

Holy shit I'm so jealous of obin right now.

I dont know how, but 10 hours later everything in my bag (in the fridge pic) is gone.

My dad kinda devoured everything :p

It was during a dartcontest. He (obviously, that asshole :p) won, and the loser had to take a dip in the ocean.
F4mhNPk.jpg

Yep, I lost. The ocean was not that comfy. As hell, is what I would describe it as... in farenheit I would guess it was 40.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all watched the suicideyear boilers ion session yet
M
I haven't

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Water is wet the sky is blue noobs get owned

Hawaiian shirt white socks gold watch motherfuckers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got the game all set up finally but haven't played it yet!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I caught a few on my way up to grab a beer but I'm gonna try some more tomorrow. It's definitely cool but I swear every POI is a church in my part of town. WTF!

I am a very heavy drinker. I quit drinking ~2 days ago and am having a really rough go. fever, raw throat due to all the dry heaving and vomiting, itchy all over, starting to get some hallucinations and hearing things.

This really sucks, I am getting worried but tomorrow will be better if I manage to sleep.

I am a very heavy drinker. I quit drinking ~2 days ago and am having a really rough go. fever, raw throat due to all the dry heaving and vomiting, itchy all over, starting to get some hallucinations and hearing things.

This really sucks, I am getting worried but tomorrow will be better if I manage to sleep.

Geeze dude, stay strong and clearly away from the sauce. Good for you on stopping though.

damn dude.. i would try and see a doctor tomorrow for some meds

alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs to withdraw from depending on how heavy and long you've been drinking

hoggert

Thanks,

I'm hanging in there, sorry to shit up this thread a bit.

No worries dude. Just wanted to chime in on the above and really recommend a visit to a doctor ASAP and possibly a clinic. Especially with the withdrawal visual/audio hallucinations, that can be the point where it is dangerous to quit without some sort of assistance. No expert, but had a drinking buddy who had harsh DT's going cold turkey.

Best wishes with your recovery!

Minus_Me

As someone who has detoxed several times, please go see a doctor. ASAP.

I've gone through those symptoms and they can be dangerous in some circumstances, so please see a doctor ASAP.

I wish you the best of luck.

Meesh

Look... This drunk thread has some of the friendliest, most genuine people on Gaf and I really like popping in here...and it's not that I'm trying to sully the thread, but my wife and I are breaking up for good after 17 years and 4 kids. I don't know what else to say while I'm working outta town and slumming it with Wisers.

It's really, really over Gaf. I feel somehow liberated and completely destroyed at the same time.

Advice? I'll take it all from my fellow drunken masses. Seriously...I need to refocus and find direction, but don't know how. Help?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Focus on yourself. Get a bike or something, embrace a healthy passion that you can devote your energy to. You're living in ashes right now and you need to find your own way of somehow rising above that shit like a beautiful pheonix. If not for yourself, but for the sake of your kids. You cannot allow the bitterness or sadness to take control. Take control of your destiny.

Look... This drunk thread has some of the friendliest, most genuine people on Gaf and I really like popping in here...and it's not that I'm trying to sully the thread, but my wife and I are breaking up for good after 17 years and 4 kids. I don't know what else to say while I'm working outta town and slumming it with Wisers.

It's really, really over Gaf. I feel somehow liberated and completely destroyed at the same time.

Advice? I'll take it all from my fellow drunken masses. Seriously...I need to refocus and find direction, but don't know how. Help?

Thanks,

I'm hanging in there, sorry to shit up this thread a bit.
I don't have any smart advice, but if any of you two need someone to chat with you can send me a message at any time.

Much love to the people of this thread ❤

obin_gam

So im alone right now at a massive bar.
There are collectives of ppl all around and they seem quite conservative. What is my next move?

Fyi single, beer in my hand.

Inb4 get off gaf

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Good to see From Software listened to fan feedback and made yet another poison swamp level 😆😆😆

Still an incredible game tho

That is some crazy fucking withdrawal. If anything, proof that you need to stay dry for a while. Good luck.

Meesh

Focus on yourself. Get a bike or something, embrace a healthy passion that you can devote your energy to. You're living in ashes right now and you need to find your own way of somehow rising above that shit like a beautiful pheonix. If not for yourself, but for the sake of your kids. You cannot allow the bitterness or sadness to take control. Take control of your destiny.
Thank you for the kind words...it's certainly gonna take some time. I mean I've never been alone in my life until now, got married straight outta high school and home and never experienced what it meant to be solitary even for a little. I'm a bit shell shocked.
I don't have any smart advice, but if any of you two need someone to chat with you can send me a message at any time.

Much love to the people of this thread ❤
I just might hit you up on that bro, thanks.

hoggert

hunger makes you do stupid things. just bought a bunch of spindoktor root beer tall boys since they were on clearance. been a while since i had any overly sweet malt shit, i hope they're not terrible

Philippo

Just got home
Its 4.51
Was out for a friend graduation
I think everyone is trying to hook me one with a quite ugky girl from the group
Shes a 4/10 but shes funny
Idk my dick is so perplexed and everytime were alone i cant make a move
Should i go on and add nailed a ugly girl to my list just cause?

And you know what deep in my head the only thing i cant think about is the fina fantasy xv soundtrack because that thing represent the epic joirney ahead of me and when i think abkut it girls and sex dont even matter

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just got home
Its 4.51
Was out for a friend graduation
I think everyone is trying to hook me one with a quite ugky girl from the group
Shes a 4/10 but shes funny
Idk my dick is so perplexed and everytime were alone i cant make a move
Should i go on and add nailed a ugly girl to my list just cause?

And you know what deep in my head the only thing i cant think about is the fina fantasy xv soundtrack because that thing represent the epic joirney ahead of me and when i think abkut it girls and sex dont even matter

Don't fuck a book from its... By its cover. Read a book. Hit it and possibly fall in love cause having to be with a person, their looks will only take shit so far. Doit.gif

Meesh

Don't fuck a book from its... By its cover. Read a book. Hit it and possibly fall in love cause having to be with a person, their looks will only take shit so far. Doit.gif
Agreed. As a wise man once told me, "it's not the face you fuck, but the fuck you face"... Lol mind you he was always drunk too though. Another classic of his was, "never mind the mantle when yer poking at the fire".
There are a lot of ugly "attractive" people in the world too, bottom line is maybe if two people have a deeper connection it's more than likely worth it?...
:)
Weird edit: side note, why do I never see mods in these drunk threads? Lol, they afraid we'll rub off on them.
Yes, I'm obviously drinking lol

Top Bottom