• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Get'sMad

i vaped a whole lotta weed today y'all

currently laying on my rug while nursing a glass of wine and listening to YMO and contemplating life

Joeku

Man, I hungout with a friend I ain't seen in a couple months and really missed her. We both said as much.

Unfortunately, in the time we've spent she's done better for her body and spirit than when we would just hang out and eat popcorn and drink. She's been better without me, and she's my best friend.

That's a bummer, yo.

Edit: In a couple day's she's gonna come over and play Inside and that's gonna be fuckin' great but man...I don't want to only be "the friend that shows you good video games". My layers are being slowly torn off and it's severely lacking the extremeness of tearing off a bandage.

Minus_Me

Is there a site where I can buy a bunch of pc parts and have them assemble it? I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

Also how do you know what kind of cooling you need? Or what kind of motherboard is compatible with what?

I want to get my sis a gaming pc so she can have VR at the best possible level. Probably get her a new monitor as well. Is gaming in 4k feasible or should i get a 1080p screen or better if it exists?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Lit, and I've been drunk buying cologne online. Like $100 cologne. Bought this sampler pack to test some scents and I have this extreme urge to buy a 4oz bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed and Dior Homme Intense after smelling them. Fuck. Fuck... Fuck. Green Irish Tweed is oh my god, and Dior Homme Intense smells like chocolate vagina.

Get'sMad

I haven't worn/purchased cologne since I was in like high school

every dude slathering themselves in acqua di gio back then probably permanently ruined it for me

I do love certain perfume on women tho

hoggert

a decent cologne is alright

hell most people never notice

its just that majority of dudes buy garbage shit and do like 4 pumps

i had some "small batch artisanal bespoke" sandalwood that smelled like privileged white person summer camp docks and canoes one i got as a sample that was fucking divine years ago. i only really wore it on summer work days when i would be outside with clients or first dates after work thou

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I find its just another way to express yourself. I agree though many people baste themselves in these fragrances to the point where its offensive. Also budget colognes tend to have this synthetic harshness about them that's extremely offputting to me. Green Irish Tweed for example almost smells exactly like rain and grass. Its so good and light enough that you're not choking people out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Shopping for my girlfriend on mod cloth and in the forum section the users have bra size listed in their user credentials right above their avatar.

I know I know it's a very serious website where everyone comes together to make sure the clothes fit all body types and providing lots of crowd sourced model photos but it still made me go "hurrr hurrr"

Also in stretching my elbow and if anyone saw me they'd think I was heiling hitler

In addition to that I'm drinking some tallboys

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo I got drunk at Russian River brewco last weekend.

People go apeshit for Pliny the Elder, and whenever I have it I'm like "This is good but not my fave."

I was drinking and playing through my somewhat collection of old games since I got a new old tv from a thrift store for 5 bucks and wanted to test it out with everything. DKC2 was among those..
Nice! What TV did you get?

I finished my fairly catastrophic DKC2 run, I'm tired, I can't sleep, the taco salad is not nearly as good as it was 10 hours ago and I just want to be in my own bed. Just 3 more hours lol

Nice! What TV did you get?

I finished my fairly catastrophic DKC2 run, I'm tired, I can't sleep, the taco salad is not nearly as good as it was 10 hours ago and I just want to be in my own bed. Just 3 more hours lol

It's some Sony Tririnitron that's a flat panel and only 20''. I know it's cooler to mod RGB and get an actual monitor but it's not something I'm willing to put effort in at the moment (but may someday). Anyway, I'm happy with it right now, since the last two TVs I've used, one would stutter and move the image if there was any kind of movement in the room (or sometimes if there wasn't), and the other had awful color balance and contrast.

This one is pretty small, but at least I know what to look for in the future when I continue these endeavors.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jtwo I got drunk at Russian River brewco last weekend.

People go apeshit for Pliny the Elder, and whenever I have it I'm like "This is good but not my fave."
yeah same it's ok but w/e

Should have texted me!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's a cool tv, gurglebot. I've got a jvc flat screen that's not half bad for Genesis stuff. I want a broadcast monitor at some point. Idk.

Beat em all up snugs, just like in one of your animes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunkbought Overwatch last night and it's rly fun. Does Hoggert or J2 play this game? Tracer is my favorite even though it means I'm basic af.

hoggert

I play on PC but p much only drunk in groups lol. I'm still like level 22 on they're already halfway through their second prestige or whatever. I drunk bought the game as well, don't know why, I didn't really like the game from playing the beta.

Quote for my bnet

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drunkbought Overwatch last night and it's rly fun. Does Hoggert or J2 play this game? Tracer is my favorite even though it means I'm basic af.
I've been meaning to play it, but haven't yet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's absurdly fun. Hmu if u get it on praystation🙏4️⃣ so we can play together. 👌👌👌

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Scanning the scene in the city tonight
Looking for you to start up a fight
There's an evil feeling in our brains
But it's nothing new you know it drives us insane

Also, cream ale is the best ale.

Get'sMad

I really dont think theres anything that I really connect with more than being stoned/drunk alone and watching chunking express on a late sunday night/monday morning

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
aw yeah a classic is mentioned in the last two posts time to ascend

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa dude ice been playing ridge racer 5 and the soundtrack is amazing

Davey Cakes

It's only 5pm and I'm already a bit drunk. One of those easy days. Decided to bust out a little overproof rum and get a little messy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I agree with that sentiment while also acknowledging that I have contributed towards that general sentiment amongst people in my own fucked up ways.

Recovering from day drinking while trying to get a fresh night buzz going. Super tired but trying not to surrender. Gonna see if I can handle one more bar.

hoggert

My statement is reserved for assholes that wake me up trying to hit me up to get fucked up so you're cool. cant sleep now Fuuuuck

Top Bottom