• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

HY7X6Rmm.jpg

it is pretty good Canadian whiskey, has a little bite to it, not the smoothest one, but not bad. I'd almost call it spicy, but not harsh or antiseptic like cheap whisky. About $30-35 near me in WA state

Meesh

HY7X6Rmm.jpg

it is pretty good Canadian whiskey, has a little bite to it, not the smoothest one, but not bad. I'd almost call it spicy, but not harsh or antiseptic like cheap whisky. About $30-35 near me in WA state
Nice, gonna look for that next time I take a liquor run :)

Jhoan

Bro's 30rh bray so me hammered. Dancing that merengue because me Dominican as fuck. That Faorrolito. Merengue is my jam.

Me going to diner. Hammered and wrist injury. W 4th St too. I hate hurting myself while drunk because it still hurts.

mozfan12

Banned
Went to a whiskey bar and got wiskey drunk. Feeling gewddddddddddd. Any song recs for the moment? I want so low key Animal Collective type shite!!!

At a party of one of my best friends. I see her maybe once or twice a year, but it's always a blast. The only downside is that I probably have to walk home for 3 hours in the morning:(

Minus_Me

Went a little crazy at Poutine Fest yesterday and now I have a stomach ache. Ate so much and drank so much I'm not even sure which is to blame. Went to a really yuppie club which was filled with annoying people, but got to see my sis spin a couple of tracks which was cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Posting from my stores big epic sale/art demo day. Pretty insane again but a little slower last year.

So her mother just came home and freaked out pretty hard. It was hard not laugh at the fact that a grown ass woman wanted to hoover the whole house in the middle of the fucking night. Even her husband couldn't defuse the situation lmao.

Meesh

At a party of one of my best friends. I see her maybe once or twice a year, but it's always a blast. The only downside is that I probably have to walk home for 3 hours in the morning:(
The most amazing thing about drunk walks, is you're seemingly granted the ability to fold space/time and arrive at your destination almost as though the walk never happened... Lol at least in my drunk walks :) so your 3 hours may feel like 1/2 hour or less.

Meesh

It's a Bob Dylan night tonight, featuring Crown Royal (slumming it I know). Mr. Dylan has a way of putting it all in perspective, whether I like it or not.

Also the new Garbage album, not too shabby. Anyone still dig Bif Naked??
Listening to oldies is as well: CCR, Rolling Stones, Simon and Garfunkle, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen to name a few...

The most amazing thing about drunk walks, is you're seemingly granted the ability to fold space/time and arrive at your destination almost as though the walk never happened... Lol at least in my drunk walks :) so your 3 hours may feel like 1/2 hour or less.
I was actually a little bit excited about walking home drunk because of that. Had some amazing walks with friends and deep conversations about life and shit.

But luckily my girlfriend spontaneously picked me up later that night :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Going to the Beer Olympics with work friends. Basically just gratuitous drinking games where each team represents a country if their choice. I went with North KoreaZ Gonna die tbh. 🏋🎖🍻🇰🇵

lawnchair

Banned
my life has taken a turn for the worse but i'm still a little bit happy cuz the cavs won the title. the justice of that is lingering, praise jesus.

cirrhosis

i'm not a liquor guy usually. beer is more my weapon of choice. last night i made a rosemary-infused simple syrup to go with my Tito's and gosh, i was really impressed. i feel i missed out on a huge portion of my life by looking down on spirits, probably cause i had a really bad experience with them at the dawn of my 20s. i know simple syrup is scrub level but it feels nice that all this time later i can still learn something and up my game

i tried some more tonight just to see if it was a fluke and im proud to say its a successs

Dragonkuni

Neo Member
Hey drunk thread, anyone out and about getting drunk on a random Thursady? I'm just chillin' on some dirt ass rum in my room because why not :).

Minus_Me

Hey drunk thread, anyone out and about getting drunk on a random Thursady? I'm just chillin' on some dirt ass rum in my room because why not :).

Never heard of Thirsty Thursdays?

On my fifth Gin and Tonic, and I am working today. Been drinking at work a lot but we've got nothing to do for a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man, just cracked a PBR.
Lots to go on but the less I blog the harder it gets.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The perfect crime. GF went out for the evening, i arrived home with a racer 5 and a pbr and said goodbye.

drank em both and went and bought the same thing

so shell come home and see me nursing the same two beers and be none the wiser

she wont fall for this in a second but right now it seems like a good plan

hoggert

2 times a week usually. Used to be more, cutting back for budget/health/no longer spending much time out with friends due to fuck bernie sanders revolution.

Top Bottom