• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Just had a couple of steel reserves and couldn't get a good buzz going, ... then the wife shows up with this thing that at first I thought tasted like crap ....

o1jsbo.jpg

PS. that hand is not my wife's nor mine, is just the only stock pic i could find online since i can't even hold my phone .... 9.25% on a beer ?? WTF am i drinking .... !!!!

Getting pretty wasted and listening to Billy Joel, man did he have so much good stuff.

Such a drunk but good god are his songs so well written. His late 70's stuff is still amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
just great was like wtf ill make taquitos and then preheated the oven
but there was a single french fry left in the oven and now this whole house smells like garbage

im on my fifth corona and just purchased a 98dollar pci express cable

Went so hard camping. Jeez drinking whiskey from the bottle and what not, 2 more days of this nonsense too.
Also mysterious condom wrapper lol

looks fun but I can't imagine how much worse a hangover feels in a tent

i'm actually for once not drunk this weekend but someone i liked (who liked me back but ended up with someone else) is drunk texting me hmmm

M52B28

Banned
Keeping it light tonight. A Mike's Lemonade is just enough ☺

I just cannot bring myself to the point of absolute wasted again. The thing has 8.0% in it. Just enough.

looks fun but I can't imagine how much worse a hangover feels in a tent
It's not that bad. There's something nice about waking up in a tent exposed to nature and fresh air.

It's not that bad. There's something nice about waking up in a tent exposed to nature and fresh air.

Now replace that with Japan's summer heat and 100% humidity haha. But yea aside from sweating all night its not bad. The water at the sea of Japan side is clear as hell and surprising cold. Super refreshing to do a 8 am swim after that night lol.

Now we moved to the cabin a bit further up the hill, two fridges stocked of beer, whisky, and sochu. Sadly got pegged by a fucking sea urchin, others got jellyfished. Just hanging out and eatingdrinking now lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had an episode of brutal depression for the last few days but I think it might be ending. Listening to Pyramid Song by Radiohead.

Self-diagnosis but p sure I am bipolar. Oh well.

I just don't think alcohol helps at all when you are talking to girls -_- I was dancing my ass off with a bunch of girls while I was drunk and the results were the same. Girls didn't want to talk to me even when I offered them a drink ;__;

The best chance I got was with some thick girls and they still didn't give me a chance ;__;

*gotnogameevenwhendrunk

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe seek girls elsewhere. Club people are awful. Don't base your value on them. The fat girls are the most insecure and therefore the most meanist.

Maybe seek girls elsewhere. Club people are awful. Don't base your value on them. The fat girls are the most insecure and therefore the most meanist.

Sorry, I know that and I was trying to be a decent wingman to my friends but my friends just never really took a chance. I asked the girls for drinks, rejected or successful, then when I try to grab drinks for everybody and..... Nobody shows up ;_; Why y"all gotta do me like that?

If y'all didn't want a drink, just tell me. It won't hurt me that much. I already got a chance to dance with y'all, least y'all could do is say, "no thanks. We don't want a drink."

Brings my self-esteem and game even lower :__;

Yesterday I went to a Chinese restaurant with my gf. I payed with my card and the process took around 30 seconds, which I thought was weird.

I just looked at my receipt and there is a big "process cancelled" on it and I feel kinda bad about it.

This is so God damn true.

Fuck clubs.

Yea. I don't go out to the clubs much and I know that trying to hit on girls are harder than usual. Figured, "I don't go out much so mind as well make the best use of my time."

The good thing was that the girls were at least nice with their rejections :)

I also don't even dance at all and I danced my ass off..... In dress clothes! Shit was so cash, fam.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you know they sell half bottles of wine????? Got a half bottle of some white-ass wine and am watching the FBI files

M52B28

Banned
Yea. I don't go out to the clubs much and I know that trying to hit on girls are harder than usual. Figured, "I don't go out much so mind as well make the best use of my time."

The good thing was that the girls were at least nice with their rejections :)

I also don't even dance at all and I danced my ass off..... In dress clothes! Shit was so cash, fam.
If you had a good time, that's what matters.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just spent $5 usd on Overwatch loot boxes. I did get a Tracer Olympic skin but not the one I wanted. ☹️

But I gotta play Lucio-ball as long as it's a thing. ⚽️

tearsofash

Is it socially acceptable to beg for money on the side of the street and use it for booze? I haven't had a drink in a long time and I'm thinking about trying it.

Is it socially acceptable to beg for money on the side of the street and use it for booze? I haven't had a drink in a long time and I'm thinking about trying it.

I feel your pain brother. There should be a neogaf drunk thread version of reddit's random acts of pizza for these kinds of situations.

Grim when you're going through some shit and you've not been able to have even a 32c beer in ages.

Does that make us alcoholics?

Did you know they sell half bottles of wine????? Got a half bottle of some white-ass wine and am watching the FBI files

They sell wine in a (plastic) glass at a store here it's amazing. Though I feel like why go for that when you can get a bottle of wine for £5 anyway

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sayin I'm just sayin that kite surfing hottie from Independence Day and it follows is my number 1 crush

J. Bravo

My poor pit mix puppy needs his tail docked :( and he's getting neutered same day....I'm sad for him lol. It's gonna be $650 tho. Need to relax but the lady friend doesn't like me smoking :/

Took abunch of my new coworkesr to kareoke and fucking left them there after an hour. Went to a friends bar got drinks, the owner was wasted cause of the festival we had tonight. Never seen so many drunk cute girls in my fucking like walking around in their summer yukata. Went to the club, it was packed, got a discount from the dj, hooked up with my a girl my friend knew. super cute nurse but i was resisting hard since i got a date with the girl ive been after for a while wedesnday. either way kissed the nurse girl, got her contact and peaced the fuck out.

damm those nights where opprotunuiy is there but your holding back cause morals and shit. fuck this world. ps fuck sochu, stuff is goddamn rocket fuel and I dont know how southern japan has survived while drinking this insanity.

hoggert

random southern lady that knew about pickelbacks in a billyburg bar ages ago

i salute you because i know im going to have zero hangover tomorrow

So I flunked I pretty much flunked out of the university I was attending, so I'm changing my major and going to a community college near my home, the only downside is that all my friends attend the university I went to. I love them so much, I'm really sad I won't be with them this upcoming semester but I'll be going to a community college so hopefully I'll make some new friends there. Lol I'm too drunk.

Joeku

Ok, so my best friend and I drank a bunch together tonight, fooled around a bit, played Rock Band, and then went into the field behind my house and kinda physically fought "for funsies". I got her to punch me a bunch in the gut, chest and arms, and we both cried a lot while this was happening. It lasted like an hour and we both walked away with puffy eyes from drunken crying confessions and confirmations.

I'm not quite sure what we got out in all of that, but for some reason, hitting each other a bunch in tall dewey grass can be good for the soul.

And now I drink beer and watch the Flash. Life is okay today, for once.

Edit: Not sure what I ask of anyone; just wanted to get that out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I'm depressed because I haven't been playing dark souls

Top Bottom