• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Meesh

nah playboy i aint trying to be like that creepy dude from x-files who wanted to cut scully's fingernails and shampoo her hair

just my balls a beer and my iPad

a poor mans hot tub
Bro... I'm obviously drunk... but mad respect right there! *imaginary fist bump*

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm drinking a strong cocktail then walking to the neighborhood bar for last call then walking back home in the 10f degree weather. I've also been smoking weed, lots lately actually. That's all I have to report at the moment.

hughesta

Banned
I don't even like black cherry Jim beam but I drank a whole bottle wtf

EDIT actually it owned I just don't drink that strong a liquor very often

And I know it's not that strong fuck you

Meesh

I'm drinking a strong cocktail then walking to the neighborhood bar for last call then walking back home in the 10f degree weather. I've also been smoking weed, lots lately actually. That's all I have to report at the moment.
Duly noted! Been without weed for awhile... wouldn't mind a fatty or some shatter myself.

Meesh

OK... so I'm being a little dirt cheap tonight. Drinking Dewars cheap scotch and making bacon wrapped asparagus with Greek and hot wings. Probably gonna watch the Path on Hulu. I'm bored as fuck and waiting not only for the Switch launch... but to see my GF in Chilliwack at the end of the month... that's my life currently, bad scotch, wings and a long distance relationship lol.
/end transmission.

Get'sMad

making some sick ass wings for The Big Game™ tomorrow even though I don't really care or want to go a The Big Game™ party but I feel obligated and got nothing else to do so whatever. I'll get really stoned beforehand and just eat a lot of food and get blotto.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
OK... so I'm being a little dirt cheap tonight. Drinking Dewars cheap scotch and making bacon wrapped asparagus with Greek and hot wings. Probably gonna watch the Path on Hulu. I'm bored as fuck and waiting not only for the Switch launch... but to see my GF in Chilliwack at the end of the month... that's my life currently, bad scotch, wings and a long distance relationship lol.
/end transmission.

Bacon... wrapped... asparagus...

FUCK that sounds amazing

Meesh

Bacon... wrapped... asparagus...

FUCK that sounds amazing
Well... to be completely fucking honest... it's pretty good. The asparagus tips soak much of the salt and bacon flavour.... that's the best part IMO! Before you bake them, just brush on some olive oil and garlic with some salt and pepper. I put them in the oven at 400 for 20 min or so, then turn them over for another 15-20 min. Pick asparagus that's a little small, wrap a piece of bacon around groups of 3. Seems to work out well and goes great with a beer or several lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I like the movie trailers and I like the beer sales at the grocery stores but football is a mystery to me. I thought that they made it illegal. They should make it illegal. They should play flag football with the same stakes. Dope as hell, with an AI controlled fear factor pit in the endzone full of scarabs. Celebrities would announce- Brenden Frasier is the ref. The year of football under a red moon that never falls. Here.

Well yeah, its like that beer you always enjoy but never buy, it exists in every cooler at every party so why would you ever buy it. Do they even sell it anymore? This is all like that beer. I had it once. Long ago. When the delineation between youth and present was ahead of me rather than behind me. Beds with sprinklings of sand from different counties. Gentle crowds of teens. Gentle crowds of me. We were all there. Each day we're here. And each day is after the last one. After a while days begin to tower>weigh>crumble>pile. Each of us the resulting pile of eachothers past <towered>weighted>crumbled>piled>. As an existence we are tangled so tightly and methodically, so perfectly woven and encompassing that the only tear in the fabric of it all is any given persons field of view.

Rogan

Banned
Oh man, drunk and watching Batman vs Superman Extended Cut. I'm so fucked, its three hours long. The weed makes it very watchable.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's were like robot swat team angels just intercut into that movie out of nowhere.

hoggert

what the hell happened tonight

all i know is that i dropped $100 on bar tabs tonight

goddamn pats i cant even hate them after that jesus christ

Meesh

Still drunk... drunk all weekend actually lol.

So I'm watching some anime, no, not the fanservicey stuff really... but feel good fun stuff. Like Shin Chan, Ranma, Slayers, even Parasyte and Tokyo Ghoul.... ok I admit I'm also watching Highschool of the Dead, but that's the only fan service anime I'm watching!!! It's really the best zombie anime out there I think.

Anyways, god bless my drunk Gaffians, you and your merry ways. May you find what you're searching for... whatever makes you happy, as I'm doing the same. Peace, goodnight. &#128522;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ghost with a boner is knocking over dish ware and knocking on walls with his giant boner. Very distressing for his roommates.

Get'sMad

if a ghost had a boner would you even be able to feel it? I think you could go around having the limpest of dongs as a ghost and it doesnt much matter.

Were Swayze and Demi Moore even able to actually bang once he was in ghost form in the movie?

hoggert

sometimes life is just looking down the barrel of a gun salsa its the great question that socrates posed to nero the ceasar when he blocked his shade while he was lounging in the vomitorium ti s like fuck i dont know. i violated my own rule and bought a six pack of dales pale ale even after i hit up my dad's bday party 4 hours late and polished off a bottle of crap white before doing all the dishes and then bouncing

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm addicted to this F2P golfing game, Golf Clash. Laying here, buzzed as fuck, hitting Eagles, with The People vs OJ playing in the background. Fuck a birdie.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In the vomitorium all golf games are free to play.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 99% convinced that racer5 is a demonstrably better beer than Pliny the elder.

hoggert

yeah i loved the sneaker pimps back then
the place i usually go to brunch has 6 underground on their playlist which is a nice hit of nostalgia

Geeze birthday parties as an adult are kinda just the best.

Walking from the bar/small get together to the club with the girls screaming out our penis sizes to the public while they walk behind us. Thankfully I don't have a girlfriend and could just laugh. Then one girl is like "HEY elephant size! my sister told me everything!" -facepalm-. Love living in this town lol.

Meesh

im dating two 18 year olds

thoughts
Salsa buddy... first, are they twins? Second, if they're not twins... are they aware you're browsing the market? And Fuck! Why aren't they twins???... I want them to be twins. And last.... nail both of them often, like it's you're first time. Like it's your first time every time cuz life is too short not to enjoy what pleasures it gives you... peace.

Meesh

Fuck what happened to this thread. No drunkards left?
Having a hard time affording it myself... fortunately I've got some homemade mead and I'm feeling pretty good....not in a going to the peelers kinda mood...but...a warm glow. And... maybe there's Netflix or some anime lol.

I'm on my third west indies Porter Guiness, and I get morose more than anything else. I see the struggle the people in the us that I know are going through, and I feel a sort of self-pitying sadness that I am not there. I dont drink alone, and my friday nights are rituals at this point, but a few veers are enough to enter The World Of Demons.

I am a multi millionaire, I made all of my money from starting a sock company. I am not sure if you heard of my brand, but it is the cheapest socks you can buy, and sells like hotcakes. my advice be proactive and lie.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
O god lord I am so wasted that one of female bartenders drove me home

and I asked her to dump her boyfriend and be with me

jesus christ awkward

Top Bottom