• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Wool

I just signed up to spotify to listen to this, is the track list in correct order? Never used spotify before.

Yes, as long as you're on the album and not just the "popular songs" list.

Happy holidays drunk thread. I'm visiting home for a couple weeks right now. I just tried poppers for the time last night. Super weird feeling but I like it.

Are you guys doing anything on New Years? I assume minus_me is going to some sort of masked ball to sip Dom

Davey Cakes

I'm terrible. It's after midnight and I'm drunk and playing games/watching movies. Not working tomorrow so I guess it's okay. Just treating myself.

Going to eat some very late night dinner and watch The Nice Guys.

I've enjoyed the Winter Steam Sale because it's allowed me to try some new stuff and, hey, getting a little drunk just adds to the fun. Heh. My recent purchases have been most of my night.

Cheers, y'all. Happy Christmas/New Year's week.

Minus_Me

Yes, as long as you're on the album and not just the "popular songs" list.

Happy holidays drunk thread. I'm visiting home for a couple weeks right now. I just tried poppers for the time last night. Super weird feeling but I like it.

Are you guys doing anything on New Years? I assume minus_me is going to some sort of masked ball to sip Dom

Moet >>>>> Dom

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Man, Californication in the background + Drunk = Yes. How does one reach this level of high functioning alcoholic without being David Duchovny

Minus_Me

Have neglectful parents + get a job in high level sales (consulting service sales or better)

You'll be loaded and not even notice anymore.

That show got stale after a while. Really wish Karen wouldn't have crawled back every time.

Meesh

OMG... OK.... update. So, I'm going through this divorce thing which sucks ass, and not in a hot/good way... but now I'm connecting with this woman I knew in kindergarten!!! Crazy... the guys are saying don't chase her just cuz she has a vagina, but... I think there's something more there? I'm treading lightly... but... maybe falling in love all over again. This post is purely droven by Irish whisky BTW lol...I dunno.... been a long time since I was happy...

hoggert

Tonight I learned My grandfather got his hands on several cases of rare champagne during the war and through a friend on staff stashed it in the basement of a social club. He was going to sell it but Churchill was a member of the club and unknowingly stole the champagne when he asked for the good stuff for some huge party in the club lol

Minus_Me

I mean if it had to be stolen, might as well have been by a world class drunk.

Know what bottles and vintage?

Just had a terrible dinner at a horrible restaurant. Disappointing as hell.

Listening to Bolero though, sweet sexy Ravel.

hoggert

Naw, unfortunately

When he was on the way out, he was telling my dad about all the shit he had stolen and hidden throughout London and just randomly went off about what a shit Churchill was

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Buzzed bought a bunch of Tom Ford cologne samples. Ballin'. Have Tobaco Vanille on my arm now and I got half a chub its that good.

so i made like a baileys sort of thing

i mixed coffee with cream and sugar with a couple shots of spiced rum and some plain pistachio ice cream

thats what im on right now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking a .50c can of lager and making noodles (for dinner)
we were talking about maybe playing red dead redemption to knight. idk.

id say we probably will watch televions for a bit and go to sleep. k, i ate some good weed chocolate earlier.

we did buy part (partial cake) of a cake to eat

Cody_D165

Banned
first time poster here happy new year gaf

Dunno why I'm posting here other than I feel like shit and I need to vent somewhere

Idk man I love to drink but I'm starting to think it's not good for me anymore I'm super fucking depressed and while I think it helps sometimes most of the time it just makes it worse

I can't help it tho
Like all my closest friends are here tonight (all asleep now) and we has a great time but I still feel like shit

So I just feel worse cuz I feel kinda guilty for acting that way around them cuz they all really do so much for me but im still being sad and I can't help it

Idk man happy new years I guess sorry if I am spreading some negative vibes but just need a vent a Lil bit

Meesh

Happy new years, you crazy wonderful bastards! :) I hope 2017 is fulfilling and a blast for everyone!!!!
Edit: and just so ya know, reading some of you guy's drunk tomfoolery got me through some tough spots... cheers and God bless.

hoggert

Sobieski's is p good. titos i feel is overrated imho i used to think it was good, but a bartender friend of mine made me do a blind taste test. Scientifically proven. I washed my mouth out inbetween shots under the strictest standards i swear. I couldn't tell the difference between normal Smirnoff and Titos tbh. and learned Ciroc is the foulest shit ever for its price point. Fuck id even drink senator's club or crystal palace over it

Get'sMad

I've long espoused the virtues of Sobieski around here so yeah get that....best value vodka in the game.

I dig Titos but I feel its a tad overpriced so I always just comeback to my one true love Sobieski

I am drinking Sobi w/ plain lacroix and OJ right now ama

smiggyRT

Any of you guys know who this is meant to be?

fQ0w1fh.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I love a girl I can never be with. I like a girl I can maybe be with.. but she's in a dark place like me. Maybe we can find each other in the darkness. Or not. I can be alone just fine.

I don't even care about getting with her at this point. I just want her to be happy and tbh she's better off without me. 👋

I'm just gonna hide away from all that .

hoggert

cool there is a thread about my mtx case there
i just used it last build cause i was lazy and have had to move apts a lot
some of the cases there are nicer i want them

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm in the final stage of a casemod for my 2012 pc thats taken me a long time to get done since I have no spare time.

But I'm goin full dingus next time. I'm gonna design a case from the ground up. Its gonna be amazing.

hoggert

i want a case thats as thin as a laptop yet has the magic of every single harry potter book rated by the mentions of swans in it aka my girlfriend just farted she says fuck you i did not but i am pretending to smell it

jrush64

Banned
Me and a buddy and a this chick were just bllllazing and drinking hard then we endddded up watching that twilght dawn breaking i thinkkk.

that Movie is oooss bad.

hoggert

uhhh uhhh uhhhhhhhh terrace house

boiys n grrrls in the city

is better then

vaping shemale 420 kush dank dungeon whipping van darkholme

i made my gf leave the room in embarassment

hoggert

ok so j2 has more posts then mein the thread now

i think that has to change

serious talk now

I've been listening to King Heir Reagent Prince Snugs mixes from soundcloud for a while now. Not just drunken compliments like that one guy in the bar who loves everyone until he wakes up the next morning and checks his CC bill. Used soundrain to rip a bunch of the mixes (which sucks when people ask what I'm listening to because besides one Tycho remix got no idea what the fuck this EDM euroyouth shit is half the time) and now like 3 years later I'm still listening to them. Which is kinda impressive in a way. I read the The Traitor Baru Cormorant listening to it, read fucking Russian Spring by Norman whatshisface listening to it, now I'm reading the first collection of Witcher stories listening to it.

Which is ironic because Snugs made the withcer 2 OT iirc. Good game. Finally got around to finishing it after buying it at launch back in the day. There's some massive plot holes (randomly knowing Roche's lineage on the Iorveth side of the story) but the combat is strangely better then W3 with the official rebalance mods. I've been playing shit tons of the Gwent closed beta recently and just had to know the backstory of folks like Henselt and Ele'yas etc.

Meesh

I love a girl I can never be with. I like a girl I can maybe be with.. but she's in a dark place like me. Maybe we can find each other in the darkness. Or not. I can be alone just fine.

I don't even care about getting with her at this point. I just want her to be happy and tbh she's better off without me. 👋

I'm just gonna hide away from all that .
In my honest drunken opinion, being alone in the dark isn't half as great as sharing that dark with someone else. Explore that shit bud... you deserve it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I spent all morning putting my graphics card together with new thermal paste and those stupid thermal pads and get all splayed out with the riser cable ready to just play Titanfall2 finally. Just to test out the card before I complete the build and right as I'm loading in and setting my FOV my GF texts me that she forgot her debit card and has no lunch at work.

So I had scramble together a ghetto lunch and ferry it across town.
But now.

Finally.

Titanfall2.

Just as soon as I finish off a Racer5.

hoggert

the nintendo switch is the greatest thing to happen to gaming since cliffyb fucked a gelding in the ass on top ofthe canada side of niagara falls for a bet

Top Bottom