• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Let's get it started in here🤘🏽🚧

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gettin drunk on Pacifico and have taken off my shoes

Get'sMad

drinking rye with some cold brew coffee I made. its pretty dope.

staying in tonight just to play some Ni-Oh which I'm finally starting to like after the combat hadn't clicked right with me in the previous demo. I may end up getting it after all.

hoggert

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Meesh

OK look... the above post is obviously Naruto infused... and I love Naruto, but I'm so drunk right now I can't formulate a proper response. Forgive m3 lol. Whats really sad I'd Im wasted on "Royal Reserve" a bad Canadian whisky...

Anyways... Naruto is cool... but... I don't know what I'm saying anymore lol.

hoggert

is anyone else watching yuri on ice i love drinking smirnoff ice while watching yuri on ice i want to ice a bro while watching yuri on ice i was watching terrace house and they were drinking smirnoff ice

I use the pretext of being drunk to annihilate my diet and eat anything I want. I'll regret eating so much tomorow morning. En even more if I stumble upon this post while browsing from work. Suck it, sober Krukru!

It is 'Australia Day' here today, which is a questionable thing.

I drank with a friend I have been close with/closer than close with on and off for the last... 6 years.

I am not sad because nothing is moving forward in that direction. I am sad because maybe my feelings arent there any more after so much time. That immediate connection, the feeling of us both being completely comfortable, communication not being an effort just being a 'flow'. I miss that and feel it has gone. It fucking sucks. Its more than losing someone I love its like losing what made us best friends for so many years.

Ive had 10 beers and it is only 7:45PM. God only knows how much I will drink before the night ends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's insane how long ago 2012/13 feels

I caught myself thinking about when I'd post hella in the LOST episode discussion threads that feels like a lifetime ago

I've been laughing at the lyric in burning down the house that starts with cool baby, I keeep imagining a stream of cigarette smoke coming up from a stroller and David Byrne shouting COOL BABY as he walks by

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a beer to avoid tooth pain and back pain
I think we're goin out tonight

Get'sMad

It's insane how long ago 2012/13 feels

I caught myself thinking about when I'd post hella in the LOST episode discussion threads that feels like a lifetime ago

I've been laughing at the lyric in burning down the house that starts with cool baby, I keeep imagining a stream of cigarette smoke coming up from a stroller and David Byrne shouting COOL BABY as he walks by

I date my life by how much time has passed with music....being all "holy shit how did this come out like 10 years ago?" which happened to me listening to the Burial s/t album a few weeks ago.

also you might have just inspired me to get really stoned and throw on the Stop Making Sense blu ray tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i date my life by videogames which im obsessed with
but videogames come out 24/7/356 and im always on drugs

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just googled gwented and received nothing back.

Out celebrating gaf my horror short was chosen and will be screened at the Chinese theatre and promenade in march music is on fire drinks
Flowing ....... adrenaline pumping

lawnchair

Banned
i just opened the newspaper to discover that the murder city devils are playing in my town soon.

both shows are sold out.

i need twitter.

:}

Had a beer at work, then mixed it with a bottle of wine the owner gifted me with, just to come home to a 211 and a bottle of eggnog. ... ....
even after so much alcohol, Pics that make you laugh still makes no sense LOL

Get'sMad

yeah probably

I have some high lifes and weed. I was planning on finally playing Doom but this damn update file is like a million gigs so I'm just gonna watch basketball and order some curry in the mean time.

hoggert

Hi wool

I stopped drinking every day. Now just weekends and only at brunch, no alcohol allowed in the house. This a bad thing ok?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a racer5 and am about to get in the bathtub.
Trying to get into baths lately.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got a fucken tooth pulled today in a pseudo emergency Jesus Christ
The worst

I feel so ashamed 😪

Not a good day.

Meesh

baths are pretty much my favorite thing in my current sadboy state
Like... the kind with some Epsom salts, scented candles, a little red wine and a steamy romance novel?... not saying I do that, you know, just wondering... juuuuust wondering XD.

Get'sMad

Anyone ever tried bath salts

I found in a cabinet at my parents house in one of the bathrooms this ancient carton of fuckin eckerds brand bath salt and I thought because of how old the shit was it might be the kind of bath salts that make you go insane and want to bite peoples junk off but it was just some epsom salt. I was p disappointed.

anyways I'm drinking vodka sodas and gonna finally finish up Doom this weekend so I can dedicate my entire month/life to Ni-Oh.

Like... the kind with some Epsom salts, scented candles, a little red wine and a steamy romance novel?... not saying I do that, you know, just wondering... juuuuust wondering XD.

nah playboy i aint trying to be like that creepy dude from x-files who wanted to cut scully's fingernails and shampoo her hair

just my balls a beer and my iPad

a poor mans hot tub

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like to put a little something in the water to make it fancy but I usually just pour in body wash, etc.

I've taken two baths this week. Might take a third this weekend. My girlfriend and I brought the chrome book in and watched the FBI files for one of them and it was a real dope bath.

Top Bottom