• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA SA pics (56k shirtless fat people!!)

evil ways

914983_20040723_screen001.jpg

914983_20040723_screen002.jpg

914983_20040723_screen003.jpg

914983_20040723_screen004.jpg

914983_20040723_screen005.jpg

914983_20040723_screen006.jpg

914983_20040723_screen007.jpg

914983_20040723_screen008.jpg

914983_20040723_screen009.jpg

Sexy.

I already know my character is going to be really fat as I spend most of my time driving around. They need to hurry and release some movies of this.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ugh, that sounds like the stupidest game mechanic I've ever heard, I won't be getting this GTA.

-edit-
I'm not just trying to troll or anything, I was genuinely looking forward to this game and think this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard, very disappointing news.

WTF, the last set of scanned pics from that German magazine looked great (you know, the ones in the country/woods), but now the game has gone back to looking like ass again.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I guess it wouldnt be in the game if they had tested it and it wasnt fun, but i hope this new system doesnt get in the way too much, i play GTA for fun not to be a virtual dietician

Error Macro said:
WTF, the last set of scanned pics from that German magazine looked great (you know, the ones in the country/woods), but now the game has gone back to looking like ass again.

That's because forest landscapes usually look better than city ones. Just wait till they start releasing more of those. They've officially only released screens of the LA based level, they haven't released any of the Vegas and San Francisco levels yet to websites.

Dice said:
Ugh, that sounds like the stupidest game mechanic I've ever heard, I won't be getting this GTA.

-edit-
I'm not just trying to troll or anything, I was genuinely looking forward to this game and think this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard, very disappointing news.
i don't agree with you about the food system game mechanic being stupid... but i do know how you feel... it's like when i said the costume switching and face painting for camoflague in MGS3 looked like a dumb idea... i mean, it really does!

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Dice said:

-edit-

You aren't picking up MGS3 either right?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Have they said anything about whether the framerate will be better than the previous two?

neptunes said:
anybody think houser was inspired by kojima?

Houser and Kojima have been friends/talking for the longest while.

I'd be pretty interesting if they got the idea of eatinf from MGS3/Kojima

Vitten

YUCK.. when I watch those pics I can just imagine the multitude of 'YO DAWG' and other crap rap lingo which I absolutely loathe with a passion..

This game seems less and less attractive by the day.

I'm sure the Euro programmers behind the game are hip and down with the lingo. It should be real genuine stuff. Very Ali G. Booyakasha!

914983_20040723_screen003.jpg

Stealth camo?

belgurdo

Banned
Vitten said:
YUCK.. when I watch those pics I can just imagine the multitude of 'YO DAWG' and other crap rap lingo which I absolutely loathe with a passion..

This game seems less and less attractive by the day.

Sounds like it's time to break out the banstick again.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The stuff in MGS3 is all about survival, it will be a very survival-oriented game, the whole point is constantly adjusting to your environment to get through. The GTA games are built for free-roaming fun, to do whatever you want whenever you want, the world is your playground. In the former style of game the idea makes sense, in the latter it is just a nuisance.

Ranger X

LMAO

I said to myself "yeah yeah you can get fat and everything... just look at the game when we will see this gameplay being nowhere influent on anything"...
Now i see those pictures!!! --- COOOL.

Oh man, this is gonna be great, I can just see it now, I'll be playing with a certian goal in mind and than like is usual for me I'll see something else I want to do, so now I'll be able to go nuts and eat like crazy untill my cherecter is a fat usless slob, I wonder if when you get in cars and your relly fat weather or not you'll make the drivers side of the car go down more than the other, OH, just think of the usfull ness of fat cherecters if you want to drive on 2 wheels!!! You could go on forever in theroy.

Damn I cant wait, GET HERE NOW October!!!

Oh, and to those saying this is gonna make the game suck, I seriously doubt Rockstar will make it like the Sims or something where you have to schedual your eating. I am willing to bet it will be much more forgiving than that. But this reaises another question, how long till the effects of over eating, or not eating take effect I wonder...

~Black Deatha

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I hope Rockstar puts in the original GTA1 as a bonus. The game is already a free downloadable game now, why not include it with San Andreas

Ranger X

Wario64 said:
I hope Rockstar puts in the original GTA1 as a bonus. The game is already a free downloadable game now, why not include it with San Andreas

Would be one of the greatest unlockable ever!!

belgurdo

Banned
Wario64 said:

Yeah, stick a Degenetron 64 in CJ's house, and you can run off somewhere and buy GTA 1/2/London in an in-game store

Ranger X

dorio said:
Why can't they improve the graphics in these games? I guess they don't care how it looks.

You're kidding or something? if you're not: Can't you see this engine runs MANY MANY things at the same time? We aren't on Xbox3 or PS4 here dude. You just can't except really better than this for this gen i guess.

Top Bottom