• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

OMG OMG OMG

Ridley confirmed for smash.

Get hype.

image.php

Just tell us about the damn amiibos , I want cloud X Bayonetta
I bet it'll be a 3 pack to just finish off the smash series , nobody wants Corrin

I also predict GameStop X Amazon opening up NES classic pre orders on GameStop , Amazon and Best Buy today

3DS gets N64 VC by a cart that adds Nintendo 64 support on the 3DS, must have it inserted to play N64 VC, the power of the cartridge
My dumbass prediction of the morning

Oh yeah, the Bayonetta amiibo...what are they waiting for?

Perhaps...

an announcement...

of the THIRD AND FINAL CLIMAX

I've found the theme song for the direct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
Reggie starts the video dancing to this. The whole Direct is edited by Tim and Eric.

"The 3DS... What a concept."
"You know the 3DS is a bit like the human hand. You've got Graumann's Center right here, then you've have Undiscovered Worlds and Sector 8. And up here it's Tittleman's Crest. So you can kind of picture that it's a little bit like a leaf, or... it's not a bowl!"

Fireblend

Banned
Just gimme Picross 3D Nintendo. It can't be that hard to translate a bunch of menu buttons and call it a day. Heck, distribute it in Japanese for all I care, I'll figure them out myself.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Just gimme Picross 3D Nintendo. It can't be that hard to translate a bunch of menu buttons and call it a day. Heck, distribute it in Japanese for all I care, I'll figure them out myself.
Hopefully that will be an option soon.

Woop woop, an hour left!

I'm excited, even though it's just 3DS. I think I'm just happy we're finally getting a Direct and that hopefully this is the month they'll say something about the NX.

Neoxon

Just tell us about the damn amiibos , I want cloud X Bayonetta
I bet it'll be a 3 pack to just finish off the smash series , nobody wants Corrin

I also predict NES classic pre orders on GameStop , Amazon and Best Buy will start today
We're probably gonna have to wait until March for those 3 at this point (NX port & whatnot), though I'd love to be wrong.
Nintendo pls

maxcriden

Per L~A in the NintenDownloads thread, there is no PR this morning, which means a surprise release is likely.

BOXBOXBOXBOY, surely. Or Mother 3.

Or my dream Nabbit stealth eShop minigame using the Capt. Toad engine. But I guess this is a 3DS-centric Direct, maybe they will use the Pushmo engine.

Per L~A in the NintenDownloads thread, there is no PR this morning, which means a surprise release is likely.

BOXBOXBOXBOY, surely. Or Mother 3.

Or my dream Nabbit stealth eShop minigame using the Capt. Toad engine. But I guess this is a 3DS-centric Direct, maybe they will use the Pushmo engine.

Yo, your Nabbit dream game sounds awesome. Nabbit was the best thing about NSMBU.

Fevaweva

Wait I am confused, the OP says its at 2pm GMT time. But it is 2pm now and its still in 50 mins? What the hell is going on?

Volotaire

Wait I am confused, the OP says its at 2pm GMT time. But it is 2pm now and its still in 50 mins? What the hell is going on?

Are you talking from a UK perspective? We are in BST now, not GMT, so the time is correct in GMT. GMT is 1 hour behind BST, which is 2PM.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Well Junichi Masuda just retweeted the Direct announcement. Take from that what you will

Awesome.

For predictions I'd guess Rockruff's evolution secret being shown due to the upcoming Coro Coro, and maybe the starters second evos. If the secret is linked to them all, I'm guessing they'll show them all together.

Hopefully It'll put the final starter leak concepts to bed, whether they're real or fake. I have a feeling it's gonna cause even more of a stir up though. Despite loving Popplio, yet disliking it's supposed final evo, I've taken a liking to Litten's recently, so either way I'm hyped.

Join me in Nabbit avatar land while we wait for this to become a reality. The cute dog and grains of Zizania rice will understand.

If this gets announced, I will change my avatar to our true saviour, Nabbit.

But also give us Captain Rainbow and more Birdo games please.

Normally, I wouldn't watch one of these things while I'm working, but fuck it. I live in Tampa, we're getting a tropical storm today, and I work for the only University in the area that didn't close and still made it's employees come in.

SuperSah

Banned
It would be nice to see a new Mario game, be it Galaxy or 3D Land 2. 3DS deserves at least one more full blown Mario game.

NOT A 2D MARIO BROS THO

Every Thursday morning Nintendo issues a press release for the eShop titles coming out for the week. Without fail I usually have it by now. It's mysteriously missing this morning.

Perhaps it's being held back for an announcement in today's Direct? Dare I say Mother 3?

Top Bottom