• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

Managing to keep my expectations at least realistically unrealistic:

- Picross 3D 2 or at least Picross 3D VC
- Rumored Pokemon that I will avoid spoiling for those not following leaks but it sounds like a cool one
snowmannnnn
- Would also like confirmation as to whether or not Ash-Greninja is a mechanic that other Pokemon have or if it's just dressed up Mega Evolution or something.
- Square 3DS localizations like Joker 3 or maybe even the DQM 3D remakes
- Maybe a new game announcement? Like I dunno, something genuinely really cool like Wario Land 5 or some shit.
- Lady Layton news :V

A couple of those would actually crazy overdeliver cuz I'm certain they won't happen.

42 minutes huh
788a85d31b.jpg

ch4fx_

42 minutes is plenty of time to announce that the black n3ds will FINALLY be available in NA.

fucking please, Nintendo.

Magnus

FF6 on VC? Isn't the SNES release already on there? Far superior, even without the retweaked script and minor dungeons/additions. Playing a GBA game on the big screen is just painful for the eyes/ears.

Nairume

Banned
FF6 on VC? Isn't the SNES release already on there? Far superior, even without the retweaked script and minor dungeons/additions. Playing a GBA game on the big screen is just painful for the eyes/ears.
FFTA and Mario RPG are the only Square games on the current VC.

maxcriden

Have they ever announce a NEW game on a 3DS direct?

At the 04/17/2013 3DS Direct, which I believe was the only WW 3DS Direct before today, new game announcements included MP Star Rush, Yoshi's New Island, and Earthbound for VC. Many other Directs have announced several other new games, though, including about a zillion major game announcement at January and February 2013 Directs.

Someone can correct me, but I want to say every general (i.e., not game-specific) Nintendo Direct has had at least one new game announcement.

Top Bottom