• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New previews of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

I'm seriously drawing a blank on the other Ashley

Yq9jYCw.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The ๖ۜBronx;247039334 said:
Among more traditional gamers, yes?

Nah, more like crybabies and the same people who spout garbage like "roster purity of Smash Bros."

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The ๖ۜBronx;247039478 said:
Regardless, they spark controversy which was the point.

is it really controversial when most of the reaction was contained mostly in "interest" sites?

Hasney

Found the first boss to be easy as well.... But the challenge levels found get for beating a world. Now they're fun!

udivision

This game will become a series. How does that make you feel?

It'd be interesting to see it usurp Paper Mario as "the Other Mario RPG" assuming it sells well.

But I'd still feel like even with 3-ish Mario RPG series going on at the same time, the overall potential for a "Mario RPG" would still remain untapped.

Found the first boss to be easy as well.... But the challenge levels found get for beating a world. Now they're fun!

You beaten 1-3 yet? I had to skip it as I have no clue how to do it all in 1 move. I know I somehow have to bounce but none of the characters can reach each other.

You beaten 1-3 yet? I had to skip it as I have no clue how to do it all in 1 move. I know I somehow have to bounce but none of the characters can reach each other.

My solution.
You have to let the enemy knock you around.
Let them hit Mario to towards the nearest party member. Then have that party member jump off Mario,and get pushed near the Target Area. Then pass your turn and gg.

is it really controversial when most of the reaction was contained mostly in "interest" sites?

Yes, I'm talking within the context of these sites and the more 'core' group of gamers. They took something that has seen controversy over it – this really is indisputable so I'd rather not dance around semantics all day – and had no immediate appeal for that crowd and turned it into a game that's not only highly anticipated but also has gameplay befitting of a game that'd enjoy playing. It's beyond apparent that Rabbids have had a long-standing mixed reception across gamers.

Not sure why you're focusing so much on that when the point was that they've taken something unappealing for many and flipped it into a day-one purchase. That's an admirable feat and it would be cool to see what they could do with other – more widely appealing – IP's. I hope that choice of words is sound enough for you to engage with the point instead of feeling a compulsion to be pedantic over it.

JonnyKong

Man the way you have to carry over whatever health you have left from part 1 of the fight into the second part can be quite tough. I'm currently entering phase 2 here with not much health to start with and it certainly isn't making it easy.

Man the way you have to carry over whatever health you have left from part 1 of the fight into the second part can be quite tough. I'm currently entering phase 2 here with not much health to start with and it certainly isn't making it easy.

Are you using the Peach Rabbid? It has a healing move that you can unlock and use, which makes this problem a little easier to cope with.

Top Bottom