• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS5 System Software Public Beta

Forth

Neophyte
Good luck. Do you have 2fa set up?
Yes, I've had 2fa turned on for months.
I honestly have zero idea why this could have happened.
I don't play online at all or have any friends on my account. I don't even message or use a microphone.
I've been locked out of thousands of pounds worth of digital purchases for the last ten years.
It's nice t showing any chargeback issues and I get this message when I try to appeal: We were not able to find an account that is eligible for appeal. Please visit playstation.com/safety/status to learn more about your account status.
If I can't fix this then I think I'll just be done with gaming to be honest.

mitch1971

Gold Member
Only giving you two chances to play the directional sound is dumbness of the highest order. Also, don't flavour the sounds with a fancy fabric of sound, give us a striped down tone so we can place it better.

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Only giving you two chances to play the directional sound is dumbness of the highest order. Also, don't flavour the sounds with a fancy fabric of sound, give us a striped down tone so we can place it better.

This.

It's actually amazing that they didn't think of it, as it stands , this whole set-up process feels literally unfinished...
That last step with the circular sound and graphic especially...yeah, good luck trying to figure that out, it's a fucking mess

Duchess

Who told you this?
I remember reading something along those lines back in 2021, but can't find the reference any more.

Some others (on Reddit / Resetera) have said that save games are an attack vector for hacking consoles, so Sony chose not to allow PS5 saves (not that this make sense, given that you can still backup PS4 titles to USB).

Top Bottom