• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New U.S. U.N. envoy warns allies: have our back or we'll respond accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowmelody

Trump is going to cause the EU to rebound in solidarity as the world scrambles to untangle it's livelihood from America. EU army being an emerging priority is chapter one.

The blow back from this will be felt for the remainder of this century at least. Both Russia and America have begun an irreversible tumble into irrelevance.

Ms.Galaxy

ckHLa4R.png

I dare them to "respond accordingly."

Good will is very important in politics. Especially international politics. And Trumps administration is doing the opposite, threatening and bullying the world. Well, the world should turn around and tell Trump and his cronies to FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Personally I am seriously considering to stop buying US products in protest at this cunt. Sure it won't amount to anything but boy, it'd make me fucking happy.

Kthulhu

Good will is very important in politics. Especially international politics. And Trumps administration is doing the opposite, threatening and bullying the world. Well, the world should turn around and tell Trump and his cronies to FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Personally I am seriously considering to stop buying US products in protest at this cunt. Sure it won't amount to anything but boy, it'd make me fucking happy.

For things like tech products this is not feasible. Pretty much every tech product has at least one part that is from an American company.

I wish you luck with your boycott though.

The only country to ever invoke Article 5 and then getting the support of the other UN countries tells UN members to better have their backs or else.

aha...

Edit: Wait, that´s Nato lol. Whatever.

Is it possible for the world to just agree not to recognize us as a country for four years? We have far too much influence on the world stage for as incompetent as we are. No country should have this power again (but of course there will be another and another and another).

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
If the US starts to turn a blind eye to Russia vs Ukraine, and expects Europe to fall in line...

Tugatrix

Sorry Germany and France if we can put this austerity bullshit behind I think we can come together and dump the US and make it on our own.

Sincerely the rest of EU

UberTag

Nothing makes others like you better then threatening them.
But... but... but... Donald Trump is a great negotiator.

For the love of all that is still good in this world, please call this corrupt administration's bluff on EVERYTHING. Better yet, ignore them and make deals with everyone else.

Trump only knows two negotiation practices... intimidation and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

kmax

"Follow us to hell or face judgement"
No. Take a stand. Make life difficult for this administration.

This is a team effort, and if Trump and his administration wants to take the ball and go home, they can do that alone.

Jag

For things like tech products this is not feasible. Pretty much every tech product has at least one part that is from an American company.

I wish you luck with your boycott though.

Probably should stop using your PC too. I'm sure Russia or China have machines that also connect to the internet that should be trustworthy.

Seriously though, Americans are upset with our government as well. We need to figure a better way to resist this administration.

Kusagari

It's pretty obvious what she means. Once Trump's dumbass gets us into a war our allies at the UN better have our back or expect consequences.

Trump will probably try to start a trade war with anyone who opposes.

ckHLa4R.png

I dare them to "respond accordingly."

That would be funny if the names weren't mixed on this comic.

UN is powerless discussion club who can't do anything. At best they can sometimes agree to send their inefficient too scared to leave their camp forces to intervene in some third world country where permanent secury council members don't have any interests.

Ishan

Yo I like America but fuck no way are you threatening my county . Yeah not okay with that . You don't own the world . Also would think a second generation immigrant would know better than to issue a us against the world at the fucking un.

Yo I like America but fuck no way are you threatening my county . Yeah not okay with that . You don't own the world . Also would think a second generation immigrant would know better than to issue a us against the world at the fucking un.

I'm an American and I hope the rest of the world draws a hard line and stands up to my own country. Fuck this presidency.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
These people keep fucking around and the next war we get into is gonna be fought on our own soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom