• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newborn Baby-GAF: Sleepless Nights Deluxe HD Remix

Congrats on winning the baby lottery. My wife would seriously attack you right now if you said that to her. We're currently going through sleep regression with our four month old. She's up every two hours at night and she doesn't nap during the day much. Overall she is a good baby, but sleep deprivation will do terrible things to you. Most people saying it wasn't that bad are not remembering how bad it sucks going without sleep for extended periods of time. Based on the percentages from my wife's online friends it is definitely a minority that have great sleeping habits.

It has also completely killed my productivity outside of work hours. I'm way behind on things I was hoping to accomplish this summer while off from school.
There is something called the "four month wakeful" that can last a few weeks to a month.

Both.

A lot of of it was because my wife's milk hadn't come through to a significant level, so we topped on formula. And when they're little they discourage bottle feeding. So you're feeding with a frigging cup, which takes 30 minuts for like 10 mls.

Wait what? I don't think I've heard this before. One of the first things the hospital did was to give us one of these:

similac-advance-8pk-3441674-01.jpg

She was feeding from a bottle early on but not by choice.

Also be prepared to let go on the breast feeding. It's great bonding time, but it just might not work out and be happy that you can still pump if it resorts to that. It was certainly hard to let go for us, but we had no choice in the end. It made things a lot easier once we let go of that.

mrkgoo

Wait what? I don't think I've heard this before. One of the first things the hospital did was to give us one of these:

similac-advance-8pk-3441674-01.jpg

She was feeding from a bottle early on but not by choice.

Also be prepared to let go on the breast feeding. It's great bonding time, but it just might not work out and be happy that you can still pump if it resorts to that. It was certainly hard to let go for us, but we had no choice in the end. It made things a lot easier once we let go of that.

Maybe we had some hippy midwives at our hospital, but generally, like everything baby-related, there's an ideal course of action, and then there's reality :)

Actually, our midwives were pretty decent... they understood reality, but did warn us that bottle feeding confuses a newborn, nipple-wise. It makes them a bit more difficult to latch - there's definitely a right and wrong way to approach the bottle, mostly concerning rate of feeding (not an issue of your own milk is flowing well).

When we were first doing the topups, we were given a bottle and teat, but use as last resort. Which we did, about a week or there abouts.

alphaNoid

Banned
Congrats on winning the baby lottery. My wife would seriously attack you right now if you said that to her. We're currently going through sleep regression with our four month old. She's up every two hours at night and she doesn't nap during the day much. Overall she is a good baby, but sleep deprivation will do terrible things to you. Most people saying it wasn't that bad are not remembering how bad it sucks going without sleep for extended periods of time. Based on the percentages from my wife's online friends it is definitely a minority that have great sleeping habits.

It has also completely killed my productivity outside of work hours. I'm way behind on things I was hoping to accomplish this summer while off from school.

My son was sleeping 4 hours straight at 2 weeks, we had to force wake him to feed every 2 hours. He was out of our room and in his crib at 6 weeks, and was sleeping 6-7 hour nights by 8-9 weeks in his own room/crib. Rarely cried/crys, never wanted a pacifier past 5 months old, walking at 10 months, was out of his crib skipped toddler bed and straight into a twin at 13 months, talking shortly afterwards and is 100% potty trained (on his own will, we never put any real effort in) by 2.5 years old.

My wife is 26 weeks pregnant with our second, a girl. I have my fingers crossed that she's just as easy .. but I'm sure I'm cursed and it will be very different. But I wanted to add.. you mentioned that based on your anecdotal evidence that its rare to have it this easy? Whats interesting for me is that you are the very first person I've heard/read about to have it this hard. All of my friends/family with kids have had similar experiences to us, but with different time tables for the learning of course.

Hopefully you get some sleep back, its in your future and deserved for sure.

Fusebox

Banned

We were told not to mix bottle and breast as well as it can cause nipple confusion for the baby, it's best to stick to one or the other to start off with if possible.

Nipple confusion.

Two words I didn't think I'd ever be putting together.

jkanownik

Whats interesting for me is that you are the very first person I've heard/read about to have it this hard. All of my friends/family with kids have had similar experiences to us, but with different time tables for the learning of course.

Regression this bad at 4 months isn't common, but the first three months usually aren't easy and some form of regression is common. I'm not saying it is this bad for everyone, just that the average person wouldn't say it is easy as they're going through it.

Breastfeeding also makes it worse. It takes 15-30 minutes to breastfeed whereas a bottle of formula can be done in 5 minutes. Add that up over 3 or 4 breaks during the night and it is significant.

jkanownik

A lot of of it was because my wife's milk hadn't come through to a significant level, so we topped on formula. And when they're little they discourage bottle feeding. So you're feeding with a frigging cup, which takes 30 minuts for like 10 mls.

There are special bottle nipples designed to reduce nipple confusion. You can also get nipple shields for the breast if confusion becomes an issue (seen here). We were working with a lactation consultant constantly for the first four weeks and she never recommended a cup. As stated before my daughter was only at 5 lbs when we started working with her.

mrkgoo

There are special bottle nipples designed to reduce nipple confusion. You can also get nipple shields for the breast if confusion becomes an issue (seen here). We were working with a lactation consultant constantly for the first four weeks and she never recommended a cup. As stated before my daughter was only at 5 lbs when we started working with her.

Yes we know about 'specially designed' stuff. But it isn't about shape or feel so much as it is delivery rate at least for us.

Anyway, we worked with a consultant for a bit too. And mid wives. And nurses. The first you realise is that everyone has a different way of doing things, so they can't all be right. You get hit with 'advice' from all angles, from everyone. Some is good, some is bad. Some is welcome, other it's not.

In the end, there are no rules, and you've gotta do what you feel is best for baby. I love getting all the viewpoints so long as we can make an informed decision on what to follow.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, I'm new to the club!

My wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter this past Monday, July 2nd at 5:53pm. :) So far, so good. The little one had jaundice, so we had to stay at the hospital an extra day. Thankfully, we had a private room, so we were able to keep her incubator beside our bed and take her out for feedings every 2-3 hours. We've been home since yesterday afternoon, and I'd like to think that we're getting into a schedule. Really, the baby is our clock right now, as I'm sure most of you know.

552647_10151899574875174_1836721939_n.jpg

Baby burrito or very hungry caterpillar?

Okay, so hook me up. I want a super baby with high genius IQ, awesome social skills, tactile skills, speaking skills, etc. Which books/resources/etc. should I be looking at? :) Totally revved up to be a super dad.

mrkgoo

My wife gave birth to our beautiful daughter this past Monday, July 2nd at 5:53pm. :) So far, so good. The little one had jaundice, so we had to stay at the hospital an extra day. Thankfully, we had a private room, so we were able to keep her incubator beside our bed and take her out for feedings every 2-3 hours. We've been home since yesterday afternoon, and I'd like to think that we're getting into a schedule. Really, the baby is our clock right now, as I'm sure most of you know.

552647_10151899574875174_1836721939_n.jpg

Okay, so hook me up. I want a super baby with high genius IQ, awesome social skills, tactile skills, speaking skills, etc. Which books/resources/etc. should I be looking at? :) Totally revved up to be a super dad.

Congrats :)

The only magic bullet appears to be breast feeding. As fas books go, I've been enjoying Brain Rules for Baby. It's not really about rules or anything, just some pop science and psychology. It has roots though, and like anything, read and take what you want from it - don't treat as a bible.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552647_10151899574875174_1836721939_n.jpg[img]

Okay, so hook me up. [B]I want a super baby with high genius IQ, awesome social skills, tactile skills, speaking skills, etc[/B]. Which books/resources/etc. should I be looking at? :) Totally revved up to be a super dad.[/QUOTE]

then your baby needs to be a preds fan! that penguins organization is a drag on all things mentioned ;)

congrats again alucard!

Congrats Alucrid and welcome to the club.

I've noticed that the majority of people who have kids around my daughter's age (six months) have had girls. The majority of newborn babies in here are girls. There were eight people in my birthing class and seven of us had girls.

Are girls always more abundant? Is it the year of the girl in some Chinese caladar?

DJ_Lae

Congrats Alucard!

And Gary, no greater feeling for sure. Enjoy it while it lasts, eventually they won't want to be held at all. I always enjoyed just sort of lounging on the couch with my daughter on my chest, watching TV while she slept peacefully.

My son was sleeping 4 hours straight at 2 weeks, we had to force wake him to feed every 2 hours. He was out of our room and in his crib at 6 weeks, and was sleeping 6-7 hour nights by 8-9 weeks in his own room/crib. Rarely cried/crys, never wanted a pacifier past 5 months old, walking at 10 months, was out of his crib skipped toddler bed and straight into a twin at 13 months, talking shortly afterwards and is 100% potty trained (on his own will, we never put any real effort in) by 2.5 years old.

Man, I hate you right now. :p

You've got sort of the opposite of what we had, though, where our first was colicky and incredibly difficult and is now an incredibly stubborn toddler - we just had our second a couple of weeks back and so far she's difficult, but nowhere near her sister. We figured there was basically no chance of her being as tricky a kid, so hopefully that holds true.

Carnby

Congrats to all the new parents! It is such an incredible feeling when your baby is born. I remember that feeling well.

My boy is turning one this August. It's true what they say. Children do grow up fast. And they change so much. I still remember when little Jae was just a sleepy and hungry lump. Now he's crawling every where, talking baby talk, and getting into EVERTHING. And he is so playful now.

Jae when he was two days old.
twodaysold.jpg

Jae almost 11 months old.
birthdayparty.jpg

Fusebox

Banned
I've noticed that the majority of people who have kids around my daughter's age (six months) have had girls. The majority of newborn babies in here are girls. There were eight people in my birthing class and seven of us had girls.

Are girls always more abundant? Is it the year of the girl in some Chinese caladar?

Same here! Most of my friends recently have had girls too! What's with that?

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
If there is a better feeling in the world than a newborn baby sleeping peacefully on your chest, I don't know what it is.
A newborn baby sleeping peacefully on your chest as you play video games? Used to love this the first few weeks with my son.

Satchel

Banned
My daughter is 8 months now. She had gastro about a week or so ago, fever went all the way up to 39 degrees (C).

Ever since she got over it, her sleeping patterns are all fucked now. She gets up 2 or 3 times a night now. Before that, she'd MAYBE get up once in the middle of the night.

God damn it.

mrkgoo

what is the best formula for 6-12 month baby?

Only your baby can answer that one.

I'm not sure there's such a thing as 'best'. It's all formulation, how does one consider the best? I'm no expert, but I reckon you can only go with what baby will take.

We're on S-26 Gold, for no other reason than that's the one the hospital had contract with when we were there.

For a messed up story, when we were discharged, I asked for just one bottle, since we were going to need a feed as soon as we got home, but the midwife refused saying it was against policy and would send the wrong message (they are supposed to be anti-formula). So I was mad driving around trying to find the same brand, which was actually kinda difficult.

Six days old!

6! I knew she (?) was recent, and was going to say a week, but looked at the pic and went....naaaaah....

For a messed up story, when we were discharged, I asked for just one bottle, since we were going to need a feed as soon as we got home, but the midwife refused saying it was against policy and would send the wrong message (they are supposed to be anti-formula). So I was mad driving around trying to find the same brand, which was actually kinda difficult.
Our hospital happily gave us formula to go home with. They recommended Nutramigen, which technically is for babies with milk allergies but the hospital recommended it as it's hydrolyzed - already broken down so easier for baby to digest. But I suspect it may be overkill. It's more expensive than other formulas and smellier too! We're going to discuss with the pediatrician on Monday as we will probably continue to supplement with formula for a while longer untiil Leah's milk comes fully on stream (already making great progress!)

6! I knew she (?) was recent, and was going to say a week, but looked at the pic and went....naaaaah....
It's because she has such a good head of hair I think. She is smaller than the photo makes her look, because those newborn clothes are pretty big on her. She fits into preemie clothes better.

DJ_Lae

what is the best formula for 6-12 month baby?

They're all effectively the same, the only real differences come with ones that are lactose free or have omega 3 added. Outside of that they differ a bit in terms of where their fat comes from (whether it's palm oil, coconut, sunflower, etc) and a tiny bit as far as vitamins and minerals go but not enough to really matter.

Oddly enough for all its marketing I find Nestle's formula to have some of the cheapest ingredients. And they push hard - we got coupons and a free diaper bag after having our first kid, and the only way they could have gotten our address was through the hospital directly (which is weird as they come down hard on any mention of formula).

Some store brands may also be relabeled name brands, too. Safeway's formula (at least two years ago) was Similac, which always amused me as the latter sold for twice as much.

Babies generally aren't all that picky with formula unless they don't handle some of the ingredients well, I know some people have to play around with different brands until they find one that doesn't make their kid gassy.

Oddly enough for all its marketing I find Nestle's formula to have some of the cheapest ingredients. And they push hard - we got coupons and a free diaper bag after having our first kid, and the only way they could have gotten our address was through the hospital directly (which is weird as they come down hard on any mention of formula).
We have been inundated with free formula samples - mainly Similac and Enfamil. I don't know how they even got our information but it keeps showing up. Hey, it's free, we'll take it. All the varieties on the market can be pretty overwhelming because of course you're going to be super-sensitive about what you feed your baby.

I am not anti-formula because our baby needed it but I don't like the way formula companies market it. They all admit breast milk is far better than anything they can offer (which I think may be a legal requirement) but they still seem to really push it on moms. And I think way too many moms are content to go straight to it without even trying to breast feed as it's just easier. I don't like that at all. But it can be really helpful as a supplement/stopgap, and at the end of the day I don't think it should be as demonized as it is. I was entirely formula-fed and I turned out (mostly) okay.

They're all effectively the same, the only real differences come with ones that are lactose free or have omega 3 added. Outside of that they differ a bit in terms of where their fat comes from (whether it's palm oil, coconut, sunflower, etc) and a tiny bit as far as vitamins and minerals go but not enough to really matter.

Some store brands may also be relabeled name brands, too. Safeway's formula (at least two years ago) was Similac, which always amused me as the latter sold for twice as much.

Babies generally aren't all that picky with formula unless they don't handle some of the ingredients well, I know some people have to play around with different brands until they find one that doesn't make their kid gassy.
This is good advice. We used Similac for the first one but when my wife got done breast feeding my daughter we used Costco brand. Good stuff and half the price of others.
We have been inundated with free formula samples - mainly Similac and Enfamil. I don't know how they even got our information but it keeps showing up. Hey, it's free, we'll take it. All the varieties on the market can be pretty overwhelming because of course you're going to be super-sensitive about what you feed your baby.

I am not anti-formula because our baby needed it but I don't like the way formula companies market it. They all admit breast milk is far better than anything they can offer (which I think may be a legal requirement) but they still seem to really push it on moms. And I think way too many moms are content to go straight to it without even trying to breast feed as it's just easier. I don't like that at all. But it can be really helpful as a supplement/stopgap, and at the end of the day I don't think it should be as demonized as it is. I was entirely formula-fed and I turned out (mostly) okay.
In our experience breast milk was pushed so hard that we actually felt terrible and like failures when we had to use formula for my son. We ended up on the phone with a breast feeding consultant who was going to a wedding and when she heard the trouble we were having and how long it had been since my son had anything to eat she just said use formula, that baby has to get something in them. We were such messes because of the propaganda from the breast feeding side that it was difficult for us (as first time parents)n to make a decision.

Thank you everyone. Mine stopped breast milk at 4. It was just not enough. We are giving him enfamil plus lots of fruits and cereals( 8 months now), It has been good journey.Baby is the best thing in my life so far.

alphaNoid

Banned
Congrats Alucard!

And Gary, no greater feeling for sure. Enjoy it while it lasts, eventually they won't want to be held at all. I always enjoyed just sort of lounging on the couch with my daughter on my chest, watching TV while she slept peacefully.

Man, I hate you right now. :p

You've got sort of the opposite of what we had, though, where our first was colicky and incredibly difficult and is now an incredibly stubborn toddler - we just had our second a couple of weeks back and so far she's difficult, but nowhere near her sister. We figured there was basically no chance of her being as tricky a kid, so hopefully that holds true.

I need to be clear, I'm probably screwed now with my second on the way lol. My heart goes out to all you Dads who've been thorough more than others.

Wear it like a badge of honor.

In our experience breast milk was pushed so hard that we actually felt terrible and like failures when we had to use formula for my son. We ended up on the phone with a breast feeding consultant who was going to a wedding and when she heard the trouble we were having and how long it had been since my son had anything to eat she just said use formula, that baby has to get something in them. We were such messes because of the propaganda from the breast feeding side that it was difficult for us (as first time parents)n to make a decision.
Yes, this is the flip side. One of our hospital lactation consultants described formula as "wretched" and some of the crunchy pre-natal mom classes we went to also treated it basically as poison. So for the (many) moms who for whatever reason cannot produce enough breast milk and must rely on formula are left feeling guilty for being a failed/terrible mom. That sucks, it shouldn't be that way. I felt rotten when we decided to give our baby formula to arrest her weight loss in the hospital, but I realize now that it is what she needed and it really helped.

mrkgoo

Yes, this is the flip side. One of our hospital lactation consultants described formula as "wretched" and some of the crunchy pre-natal mom classes we went to also treated it basically as poison. So for the (many) moms who for whatever reason cannot produce enough breast milk and must rely on formula are left feeling guilty for being a failed/terrible mom. That sucks, it shouldn't be that way. I felt rotten when we decided to give our baby formula to arrest her weight loss in the hospital, but I realize now that it is what she needed and it really helped.

This is true.

It's very subtle. And sometimes not so subtle.

Same with labour and the use of epidural, assistance, or c-sections. the modern techniques can really make you feel guilty. It's good to try and keep a level-head amongst the emotional roller coaster that is being a newborn parent.

But DO note that breast milk certainly does appear to be the single magic bullet in baby development. Try your damned hardest to go that route if you can. There's nothing wrong with formula, especially if you need it. It's more harmful to starve your kid, obviously! But just know it is possible to rely more than you need to. It's easier to slip into 'more formula, less breast milk', and it takes double-effort to reverse the ratio.

We're in the position of trying to climb back on the breast milk wagon. We never fell off, just that we have always supplemented due to supply issues and the initial discomfort with Mum. We felt that the supplementation was going to overtake the natural supply. We've been working hard to reverse it. We're 7weeks in and we,re topping up with formula less often, although sometimes still a huge amount. We feel baby is latching on pretty well now, and that is because of some good learning in the early stages.

Just remember that there are two sides to bringing up a new born, the baby and the parents! Both need attention and work.

DJ_Lae

Yeah we've had to use a bit of formula as a supplement for both our kids now. With our first, she was getting basically nothing for several days, her fontanelle was sunken from dehydration so we went out, bought a case of formula and gave some to her. One of the public health nurses commended us on that, though to be honest we should have done it sooner.

I think we waited because we felt guilty about doing it when all the nurses and doctors at the hospital had effectively told us breast milk only, don't even think about formula.

Second time we didn't even wait because we figured it would be another week or so until my girlfriend's milk came in - we were right, and it was handy. Now that the milk's in full supply, of course, no more formula. But it's great as a quick patch when needed.

Fusebox

Banned
Mrkgoo, what do you mean by 'magic bullet'?

We only got 2 months of breast milk before having to move to formula, it was taking the missus over an hour to express 10ml and it was very frustrating for everyone but we've had no issues with formula.

This is true.

It's very subtle. And sometimes not so subtle.

Same with labour and the use of epidural, assistance, or c-sections.

But DO note that breast milk certainly does appear to be the single magic bullet in baby development. Try your damned hardest to go that route if you can.
Oh we totally are. Reading about all the amazing properties of breast milk, you'd have to be crazy to not try really hard to make sure your baby gets it. Leah has been pumping and doing all the other things to bring on supply, and this morning we were able to do almost a full feed of pure breast milk. Watching baby chug it down was one of the happiest moments since she was born! Hopefully the first of many!

We're in the position of trying to climb back on the breast milk wagon. We never fell off, just that we have always supplemented due to supply issues and the initial discomfort with Mum. We felt that the supplementation was going to overtake the natural supply. We've been working hard to reverse it. We're 7weeks in and we,re topping up with formula less often, although sometimes still a huge amount. We feel baby is latching on pretty well now, and that is because of some good learning in the early stages.
Yeah. My only concern while baby is on formula is not doing anything that might it difficult to get her back on the breast. We've been working with a lactation consultant and there are all kinds of tricks and techniques that allow you to feed formula without screwing up chances of breast feeding later, or at least mitigate the risk.

What do you mean by 'magic bullet'?
I think what he means is that it's the single best thing you can do for your baby. Breast milk is pretty much the closest thing to nature's perfect food, it has all kinds of amazing properties. Formula is fine but it can't come close to what's in breast milk.

Yeah. My only concern while baby is on formula is not doing anything that might it difficult to get her back on the breast. We've been working with a lactation consultant and there are all kinds of tricks and techniques that allow you to feed formula without screwing up chances of breast feeding later, or at least mitigate the risk.

It's weird reading the last few posts since I last checked this thread this morning. It makes it sound like the only way to get breast milk is for the baby to latch or you go with formula. We found it perfectly reasonable and much easier to simply pump and feed that in a bottle. In fact it seemed much easier to get the supply up by pumping consistently than having to fight with latching and feeding that way.

Fusebox

Banned
That's what we were doing, the good thing about that is I could do a late night breast-milk feed from the bottle while the missus slept.

It's weird reading the last few posts since I last checked this thread this morning. It makes it sound like the only way to get breast milk is for the baby to latch or you go with formula. We found it perfectly reasonable and much easier to simply pump and feed that in a bottle. In fact it seemed much easier to get the supply up by pumping consistently than having to fight with latching and feeding that way.
That is totally an option we are looking at too. Direct breast feeding would be nice but at the end of the day Leah and I care far less about that than we do about the baby just getting the milk. So if that means pumping and feeding the baby breast milk from the bottle, what's the difference? So then it just becomes a question of supply and we are pumping regularly to help bring it online. And yeah it has the added benefit of either of us being able to do the feeding.

That's what we were doing, the good thing about that is I could do a late night breast-milk feed from the bottle while the missus slept.

Yep, it's a great way to do shifts so everyone gets more sleep. The biggest issue for us was just getting past our expectations of wanting to breast feed. Looking back, it's the one thing I wish people would recommend more as a viable option. When/if we have a second kid, we'll still try to do the breast feeding for the experience, but won't have any qualms with just switching to the pump.

ghostmind

That is totally an option we are looking at too. Direct breast feeding would be nice but at the end of the day Leah and I care far less about that than we do about the baby just getting the milk. So if that means pumping and feeding the baby breast milk from the bottle, what's the difference? So then it just becomes a question of supply and we are pumping regularly to help bring it online. And yeah it has the added benefit of either of us being able to do the feeding.

This is the route we went. My son was having all sorts of trouble getting a proper latch, so we decided to commit to pumping (double electric). Once the pumping routine was established, having enough supply was not a problem and it solved a major issue with us, in that his mother was travelling for work again after 4-5 months (part of her job function). Going the pumping route meant that she could build up a store ahead of time, so that when she was away I could take care of bottle feeding. Also made it easier on her as either of us could handle those middle-of-the-night feeding times.

Pumping was a win-win in our situation.

mrkgoo

Yes, bottle-feeding breast milk is indeed a viable option. That said, it's not totally the same either. Bottles tend to be much faster, and introduce more air into babies (I've found the bottles with anti-colic valves to be worthwhile). Also there's the bonding. That,s a bit hairy fairy, though, unlike the science of breast milk.

Speaking of science, yeah that's what I meant by 'magic bullet', of all the conflicting 'advice' about parenting, breast milk is like the one guaranteed good thing fro your baby (obviously if mum isn't on hard drugs and alcohol or something). Sure formula is a possible facsimile, but as Gary said, it doesn't come close to breast milk. Antibodies aside, formula copies major compositions, but currently working in food science, I know how hard it is to get subtleties, and it's the subtleties that can be really key. not to mention, each mother's breast milk is formulated for their baby specifically ( though I understand someone else's breast milk can be good too).

But yeah, I guess it sounds like I,ve been fed the propaganda info from all the La Leche League or something. I'm pretty sure the strength of the current leanings towards breast feeding is not to crack down on individuals and give people a hard time, but just generally make the wider populace aware of the benefits.

I'd be totally happy to fall back on breast milk via bottle. But like everything else we've encountered during parenting so far (and I admire we're only just starting out really), there's your plan on how to approach things, and then there's reality ;) we're open to changing our plan to be realistic, especially after our labour.

Jackson

SW1m4.jpg

my daughter just turned 3 months! She just woke up so I'm feeding her as I type!

Being half Japanese she had bad jaundice as well, had to be on the lights at home but only for a couple of days after birth. Because she was so sleepy we had to force feed her with syringe.

Seems like yesterday... Time sure flies after your baby is born.

Top Bottom