• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Brinbe

fucking Google... luckily I refreshed RFD to see that it went live. Now let's see if this order even comes through. Was in for 1 16GB, came out to 422.86 CAD with tax and shipping

SimleuqiR

Yeah...this thing is too popular for it's own good. What happen to the days no one cared about a Nexus phone?

Can't order this shit.

My buddy got one about 10 minutes ago.

So, mine got stuck at your order will complete momentarily. So I raged.

However, my credit card activity online says it went through. So, yeah?

I also got a bumper.

Wow, are there like 50 million people trying to buy this phone all at once?

LLDRv.jpg

Exactly the same errors the UK peeps were getting this morning. This is a complete and utter shambles from the nets biggest company. I don't know about anyone else but this has left a sour taste in my mouth. I personally have decided to stick with my Galaxy S and see what happens with the windows phone ecosystem. If that starts to pick up some marketshare I will swap over to them.

So, mine got stuck at your order will complete momentarily. So I raged.

However, my credit card activity online says it went through. So, yeah?

I also got a bumper.
I'm still there. Except there has bee no charge that I can see yet. So hopefully it'll eventually get through. Ordered a bumper too, just for the heck of it.

Shambles

Exactly the same errors the UK peeps were getting this morning. This is a complete and utter shambles from the nets biggest company. I don't know about anyone else but this has left a sour taste in my mouth. I personally have decided to stick with my Galaxy S and see what happens with the windows phone ecosystem. If that starts to pick up some marketshare I will swap over to them.

Lol, these baby posts are hilarious. Grow up, welcome to a universe that doesn't revolve around you.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Checked my Google Wallet transactions. Phone and bumper showing both as pending but at least order went through.

I guess living in Louisiana counts for something for once. No tax and 2-day shipping for $14 makes me feel like a winner next to some of the other posts in this thread, haha.

twofold

Yeah, not showing up in my wallet and not getting an email confirm, Christ. But I do have an order number. Blah

Chill. It took 45m for email confirmation to be sent and for my order to appear in my Google Wallet when I ordered this morning.

In the meantime, go to play.google.com and scroll to the bottom. Click on 'my orders & settings'. You should be fine if you can see your order there.

Top Bottom