• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

Cyrillus

So I have an order number, and my bank account actually shows the pending charge, but I get this on the Order confirmation page:

"Oops, we had trouble processing your purchase. For more details, see your Google Wallet account.
For further assistance, please contact customer support."
No email confirmation yet either.

I don't know if I should contact support to make sure I'm getting a phone, or just wait a while and see how it rides out.

Chill. It took 45m for email confirmation to be sent and for my order to appear in my Google Wallet when I ordered this morning.

In the meantime, go to play.google.com and scroll to the bottom. Click on 'my orders & settings'. You should be fine if you can see your order there.

Mine just sat at processing our order for like 3 minutes then emptied my cart...nothing in wallet or orders :(

Yeah, not showing up in my wallet and not getting an email confirm, Christ. But I do have an order number. Blah

Same here -- though it's showing up on my Credit Card:

Capture.png

ravien56

Chill. It took 45m for email confirmation to be sent and for my order to appear in my Google Wallet when I ordered this morning.

In the meantime, go to play.google.com and scroll to the bottom. Click on 'my orders & settings'. You should be fine if you can see your order there.

awesome. it didn't show on my google wallet account, but it shows as pre-order at the order and settings menu. thanks for the info!

falastini

Well fuck... so it crashed before the order completed, but I have a pending transaction already showing up on my CC statement. There's nothing in my shopping cart or order status, but I'm scared to try again and get charged twice.

update: got confirmation email an hour later, guess I did get one.

Brinbe

Pheww, it's there. Thanks for the heads-up, wasn't sure if others were facing the same problems. Shipping estimate Nov, 15th. Nice.

Snaku

Banned

My order froze after I clicked the accept and pay button or whatever it's called, and I never got a confirmation screen. The charge for the order has shown up on my online banking, but there's nothing in my orders & setting, nothing has shown up on google wallet, and no email yet.

Charge is already on my credit card so I'm good.

At least if I don't like the phone I'll be able to sell it for a trillion dollars based on the apparent demand for this thing.

Goddamn it, my horrid Sprint contract is up on the 18th and I just kept losing my cart every fucking time. Jesus, I'm guessing it'll be January before I can get one.

Anno

Have it in my cart, says its in stock, keep getting an error while trying to proceed. I said proceed, motherfucker.

Chairhome

Screw it. If I can't get it right now its no big deal, just hope it doesn't take forever to restock. I just got my One S two months ago so hopefully I'll be able to resell it at a good price when this comes back into stock.

For those that got stuck on the your order will complete momentarily screen after clicking on accept and buy, your order probably went through. I got stuck there as well and then for the lulz a bit later I tried to order again and my card was declined (I the original order filled it).

F#A#Oo

Banned
Exactly the same errors the UK peeps were getting this morning. This is a complete and utter shambles from the nets biggest company. I don't know about anyone else but this has left a sour taste in my mouth. I personally have decided to stick with my Galaxy S and see what happens with the windows phone ecosystem. If that starts to pick up some marketshare I will swap over to them.

Eh? This makes no sense. Most hotly anticipated products are difficult to buy.

My Wii U pre-order with Amazon was shambolic. I had 2 pre-orders cancelled and was lucky with my third attempt. Concert tickets and festival ticket buying can be impossible. Sites literally go offline in some cases.

Welcome to life.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
For those that got stuck on the your order will complete momentarily screen after clicking on accept and buy, your order probably went through. I got stuck there as well and then for the lulz a bit later I tried to order again and my card was declined (I the original order filled it).

Not mine :mad:

buhdeh

You'd think Google would at least copy Apple's way of launching devices when they're already copying the glass backs and bumpers.

Google has no idea how to launch a device. SMH.

tylerf

So weak. I got through the entire order and then google wallet declined my credit card for no reason. Now it's gone -_-

twofold

Mine just sat at processing our order for like 3 minutes then emptied my cart...nothing in wallet or orders :(

I think it's just lack of the draw unfortunately, mate. I tried about 25 odd times before I finally got my order through. Keep trying! Open up a billion tabs if necessary!

freshair

the tech gods were playing against me today. Left 30 min early to get to work (takes me 15) and my god, the non-stop traffic. Literally got into work at 8:59am. boooo

Brinbe

Yeah, it's def just luck of the draw. Just kept reloading and trying after it emptied my cart or the process froze up and was amazed I actually got through.

Also definitely fucked up that they said 12 and launched like 30 mins earlier.

Snaku

Banned
What a cluster fuck. If this doesn't go through and they just hold my money for a week, I'm just gonna get a Galaxy Note II. Sammy can have the extra $300, fuck Google.

squicken

I didn't know it went up early and spent the last 15 minutes fighting the checkout process. Went through at 12:04. Gave me an error message but my CC has been charged and I have a pending transaction in my Google Wallet. Yeah!?

Top Bottom