• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Fox318

Jets are targeting TJack? lol. Just name Sanchez the starter for eternity

slOFq.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Bobby wont let Watt go anywhere. Stereotypical corn fed, aw shucks guy he loves. More worried they will stupidly overpay him.

Luck will come home in 3 more years though. Until then we get Colt from the Browns to challenge schaub.....

For whatever reason I decided to look into Luck high school on Wiki, Interesting trivia Bill Hicks also went to HS there.

A team good enough should be able to win anywhere, anytime. Most Pats fans wanted no part of Peyton.

That's about as far from true as you get. Pats fans don't sweat Peyton. Check the record of Brady vs Manning. People rightfully wanted a home game. More to the point, we didn't want a game in Denver, where historically we do very poorly regardless of QB. LOL at fearing Peyton.

Any Ravens, 49ers, Falcons, Pats fans considering ponying up for SB tickets if your team makes it?

I'm seriously considering it. My friends rich brother offered to fly us all out, and my brother is going, so I'll just crash in his hotel room, whether he likes it or not. All that leaves is the ticket, which is what, 3K?

Fuck you W2's, why couldn't you come sooner.

JCizzle

That's about as far from true as you get. Pats fans don't sweat Peyton. Check the record of Brady vs Manning. People rightfully wanted a home game. More to the point, we didn't want a game in Denver, where historically we do very poorly regardless of QB. LOL at fearing Peyton.

Last time they faced in the playoffs, Brady went home.

Any Ravens, 49ers, Falcons, Pats fans considering ponying up for SB tickets if your team makes it?

Nah. I was thinking about it but I rather just go visit my father and watch the game with him. He's old and not really healthy so I try and spend big sporting events with him at his house.

Godslay

Banned
I'm seriously considering it. My friends rich brother offered to fly us all out, and my brother is going, so I'll just crash in his hotel room, whether he likes it or not. All that leaves is the ticket, which is what, 3K?

I was looking at the prices on stub hub the other day, what 3K would get you really varies. I saw some nosebleeds for around 3K, and then some decent seats for 3K. I'm surprised at how much variance there was. I bet prices will change pretty fast once the teams are locked in though.

JCizzle

49ers fan talking trash against the Patriots and not mentioning the game this year? WTF. Why don't you change your name to Harballless a la your fellow fan.

I was responding to Bacon's opening salvo. Don't you have access to video tapes or some shit that allows you to review stuff like that?

Bowser

Posted?

Cook represents Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. And Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that an unnamed representative of Wilson (i.e., Cook or someone who works for him) called the Seahawks this week “insisting that something be done” to adjust Wilson’s slotted third-round rookie contract.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/report-russell-wilson-rep-asked-for-new-contract/

lololol

harSon

Banned
LET'S GO FALCONS!!!!

The only team worth a shit in the playoffs right now. Hope they destroy Bipolarbaugh and Kaepershit at a molecular level, beating them so badly that they contemplate their worth as human beings. The sight of the 49ers being destroyed will bring life to my limp dick. It'll be harder than the final boss in Shinobi. As the final seconds of the game tick down, I'll be raw dogging my dick furiously, inching closer and closer to salvation until the clock hits ZERO. Geysers my friends, geysers. I plan on reaching the ceiling.

I'll then head down to the local retirement home and proceed to find myself a group of ancients with one foot in the grave, who were hopeful that they would see one more 49ers Super Bowl before death came knocking on the door. I'll approach them with a sympathetic look dangling from my face, but as I come closer, that look will slowly morph into the largest of grins. I'm talking Cheshire Cat. All the televisions in the recreational room will conveniently be off, but I'll make sure to turn them all to ESPN, putting the 49ers loss front and center. I'll rip my pants off (I'm wearing some Adidas breakaway pants at this point), and I will jerk it again, with the quickness of a young Usain Bolt. I will clean it up of course, I'm not a monster, so I take out the Kaepershit jersey out of my back pocket (I found a few in a trash bin outside a sports bar after the game, Bay Area fans are the most fareweather of fareweather after all) and wipe it up. I will then throw it into a trash bin, take a shit on it and then light it on fire.

Next, I'll head to Toys R' Us. I will find me a young child, innocent in stature, decked out from head to toe in Niners apparel. His deadbeat parents (I mean, who the fuck raises their kid as a Niner fan? Disgusting. May as well beat your children while you're at it.) are clearly here to purchase him a new toy or game, an attempt to mend a broken heart. I will walk up to this child, stare him right in the eyes and I will whisper the words "the Niner's lost" into his little ears as I witness his soul shattered before my eyes. Mentally broken and no longer capable of handling bodily functions, this child will piss himself. He'll break into tears and beg that I not tell anyone. I say nothing. I will then walk over to the cash register, and grasp the intercom and proceed to ask that an employee clean up mess on aisle 9.

Today will be a glorious day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was looking at the prices on stub hub the other day, what 3K would get you really varies. I saw some nosebleeds for around 3K, and then some decent seats for 3K. I'm surprised at how much variance there was. I bet prices will change pretty fast once the teams are locked in though.

Once the teams are set, decent seats seem to jump to like 10k. The Super Bowl seems more like the Kentucky Derby where people go to be seen.

Well not the nosebleeds though.

JCizzle

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
I saw quite a few 49ers fans outside the stadium. They can be difficult to distinguish from Falcons fans at first glance because both teams wear quite a bit of red and white. Some 49ers jerseys incorporate lots of black, another color overlapping with the Falcons.

---

I just want to say FUCK JCizzle for making me remember Reche Caldwell. His bug eyes still haunt my memories.

RecheSurprised.jpg

I'll then head down to the local retirement home and proceed to find myself a group of ancients with one foot in the grave, who were hopeful that they would see one more 49ers Super Bowl before death came knocking on the door. I'll approach them with a sympathetic look dangling from my face, but as I come closer, that look will slowly morph into the largest of grins. I'm talking Cheshire Cat. All the televisions in the recreational room will conveniently be off, but I'll make sure to turn them all to ESPN, putting the 49ers loss front and center. I'll rip my pants off (I'm wearing some Adidas breakaway pants at this point), and I will jerk it again, with the quickness of a young Usain Bolt. I will clean it up of course, I'm not a monster, so I take out the Kaepershit jersey out of my back pocket (I found a few in a trash bin outside a sports bar after the game, Bay Area fans are the most fareweather of fareweather after all) and wipe it up. I will then throw it into a trash bin, take a shit on it and then light it on fire.

Next, I'll head to Toys R' Us. I will find me a young child, innocent in stature, decked out from head to toe in Niners apparel. His deadbeat parents (I mean, who the fuck raises their kid as a Niner fan? Disgusting. May as well beat your children while you're at it.) are clearly here to purchase him a new toy or game, an attempt to mend a broken heart. I will walk up to this child, stare him right in the eyes and I will whisper the words "the Niner's lost" into his little ears as I witness his soul shattered before my eyes. Mentally broken and no longer capable of handling bodily functions, this child will piss himself. He'll break into tears and beg that I not tell anyone. I say nothing. I will then walk over to the cash register, and grasp the intercom and proceed to ask that an employee clean up mess on aisle 9.

I support this post. Godspeed, HarSon.

Godslay

Banned
Once the teams are set, decent seats seem to jump to like 10k. The Super Bowl seems more like the Kentucky Derby where people go to be seen.

Well not the nosebleeds though.

Yeah, I figured as much. If my team made it and I had the cash, I would enjoy the nosebleeds. If they won, you would at least get to say that you were there when it happened.

MechDX

LET'S GO FALCONS!!!!

The only team worth a shit in the playoffs right now. Hope they destroy Bipolarbaugh and Kaepershit at a molecular level, beating them so badly that they contemplate their worth as human beings. The sight of the 49ers being destroyed will bring life to my limp dick. It'll be harder than the final boss in Shinobi. As the final seconds of the game tick down, I'll be raw dogging my dick furiously, inching closer and closer to salvation until the clock hits ZERO. Geysers my friends, geysers. I plan on reaching the ceiling.

Star-Wars-Emperor1.jpg

I can feel the hate run through you!

Nice, yeah that sounds like a good deal for you. Though it is in my best interest that you don't get to go... :jakncoke

Nah. I was thinking about it but I rather just go visit my father and watch the game with him. He's old and not really healthy so I try and spend big sporting events with him at his house.

Good on you. Father-son football bonding is an absolutely beautiful thing. Cherish your time with your old man.

Top Bottom