• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

jakncoke

Banned
? Ok that's fine, I'm admitting the pats need some serious change... but the hyperbole in the thread week in and week out is ridiculous. This teams a fraud, no this one is, no that one is... this guys elite, this guys a choke, no he is. It's absurd. Joe Flacco is NOT ELITE, period. The Ravens played a pretty damn solid game, but don't act like the pats didn't shoot themselves in the foot. One of the best ball security teams in the league turned it over 3 times. On top of that Welker was WIDE OPEN again. He's one of the biggest chokes in the league, I don't think that's really debatable anymore. Flacco is the thing that's holding the Ravens back from having a top offense. Ray Rice is a monster (pierce is damn good as well), and the collection of recievers is damn impressive.

Your team would lose to Duke

Fox318

1ymc3.jpg

eznark

Banned
? Ok that's fine, I'm admitting the pats need some serious change... but the hyperbole in the thread week in and week out is ridiculous. This teams a fraud, no this one is, no that one is... this guys elite, this guys a choke, no he is. It's absurd. Joe Flacco is NOT ELITE, period. The Ravens played a pretty damn solid game, but don't act like the pats didn't shoot themselves in the foot. One of the best ball security teams in the league turned it over 3 times. On top of that Welker was WIDE OPEN again. He's one of the biggest chokes in the league, I don't think that's really debatable anymore. Flacco is the thing that's holding the Ravens back from having a top offense. Ray Rice is a monster (pierce is damn good as well), and the collection of recievers is damn impressive.

salt-1.jpg

Give me a break, Flacco is far from elite. Pats continue to suck in the post season, it's not about cameras, it's not about cheating, it's about age and injuries, it is every year. Before they were built with a damn good defense and a spread it around offense, now they still spread it around, but it's all contingent on 1 or 2 players. Brady was hurt in the 07 superbowl and they still almost won it if it wasn't for the miraculous helmet catch and a dropped samuel int. Last year it was the Welker drop and Gronk being injured... this year it was a combo of Gronk being injured, and Brady getting old. His % is down significantly, has lost every bit of his deep ball, and doesn't like to get hit anymore, not that he ever liked it, but can't handle it any more. That's what it really comes down to. The thing of it is, their offense is so powerful when 100% that they can just blow teams doors off, problem is NOBODY stays 100% healthy, and you cannot rely on that. Something needs to change big time in NE, or these last years of Brady will slip away fast.

blame us for not paying people.

we lost players in their prime cause we dont pay

God is truly amazing, gentlemen. Allowing a team such as the Ravens to win a football game for the chance to win the ultimate football game.

GOD IS JUST
GOD IS POWERFUL

Good thing he doesn't have other shit to worry about and he can instead bless football players on their journey to become the best at a game!

Come, and bless us now, O Lord!

amen

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Waaaaaah

Go to bed.

Lol ok enjoy Trent Dilfer 2.0. Calling him elite is an embarrasment to the sport.

Either way despite Ray Lewis really selling this shit, I'm rootin for the Ravens in this one... Jim just seems like the biggest DB in the NFL. If Vernon decides to keep playing football though, it's gonna be a tough win for Bal.

Top Bottom