• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Is Flacco gonna become a fashion icon like Brady after he gets paid?

Become ?

Picture11_crop_exact.png

Can't become something when you're already it.

I just wanted to say to all of you a very respectful good afternoon. I wouldn't want to harm anybody's delicate feelings with aggressive and not nice posting. There's a lot of sand in the air and I would hate for it to get lodged in anyone vagi---lady place.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hi all! I just wanted to step in and introduce myself. I just got approved (at least I think) but I've been following this thread for the last 3 or 4 months and it has been absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Now that I'm here, just wanna tell you guys I'm a Steelers fan and have been ever since I was born. I was disappointed in our season (fire all our runningbacks and d-backs....and todd haley), but I'm confident next year will be our comeback year! It's history dammit! (2006, 2009, 2011...it's either gonna be 2013 or 2014!)

This is the super bowl I was hoping for despite despising the ratbirds, but any SB without Bieber Brady is already the best SB ever. Rooting for Best Harbough Jimmy! And Randy Moss!

Get lost!

squicken

Reports from Senior Bowl that Eric Fisher is tearing it so much he's now a top 3 or top 5 guy. Just last week he was being mocked in the 20s.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Welcome broth...

Hi all! I just wanted to step in and introduce myself. I just got approved (at least I think) but I've been following this thread for the last 3 or 4 months and it has been absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Now that I'm here, just wanna tell you guys I'm a Steelers fan and have been ever since I was born. I was disappointed in our season (fire all our runningbacks and d-backs....and todd haley), but I'm confident next year will be our comeback year! It's history dammit! (2006, 2009, 2011...it's either gonna be 2013 or 2014!)

This is the super bowl I was hoping for despite despising the ratbirds, but any SB without Bieber Brady is already the best SB ever. Rooting for Best Harbough Jimmy! And Randy Moss!

tumblr_ma0bcqh0Rn1qa9kon.gif

bionic77

If you're ever in NYC and you want to grab a beer let me know. Otherwise you're dead to me!
I don't get up to the City very often anymore. But if I am not hanging out with law school buddies I might take you up on the offer!

Just so GAF knows. If I ever meet any of your assholes in real life, drinks and food are on me.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone watching ESPN

Da fuck @SuperBowl 37 and "Sabotage" by Callahan through Tim Brown

HOLY SHIT!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't get up to the City very often anymore. But if I am not hanging out with law school buddies I might take you up on the offer!

Just so GAF knows. If I ever meet any of your assholes in real life, drinks and food are on me.

Can we meet up on a golf course and discuss MJ?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeah that was crazy. Him changing the game play a day before the SB seems really odd but it might have been because the center skipped out. Either way the Bucs SB is now tainted.

Why would you bring it up now?

TEN Fucking Years Later?

What in the Blue Fuck!?

bionic77

Can we meet up on a golf course and discuss MJ?
I prefer basketball. I will play golf when my knee finally gives out.

Ohio welcomes you!

I always buy the first round of drinks, and you can't stop me.

:jnc
Fuck Ohio.

I went to school in that state and don't want to go back.

Also I will fight you over the bill.

I'll make you go bankrupt >.>;

No I won't...

Yes I will
If you are going balls out on eating we will just go to a Golden Coral and you can make them go bankrupt and entertain the rest of us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you are going balls out on eating we will just go to a Golden Coral and you can make them go bankrupt and entertain the rest of us!

Does anyone actually eat anything other than the salad bar and the dessert bar there? 80% of their entrees look awful.

Top Bottom