• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

squicken

Torry Holt on the bad Steve Smith

“We may not even need to talk about this, because I don’t think he’ll be on the roster for 2013. Because Steve Smith, in my opinion, didn’t do anything for the St. Louis Rams. And even when he got in the game he dropped plenty of balls, looked disinterested, couldn’t get separation, couldn’t catch the football. I don’t think he’ll be on the 2013 roster so there’s no need to even talk about Steve Smith and what he wishes for the St. Louis Rams organization in terms of moving to Los Angeles.”

Doubt he plays a snap for any team in 2013. Guy just lost whatever he had

Torry Holt on the bad Steve Smith

Doubt he plays a snap for any team in 2013. Guy just lost whatever he had
Damn shame he rushed back from that knee injury. I lamented his loss and Reese letting him go at the tender age of 25 but there's a reason I'm not an NFL GM and Jerry Reese is.

GaryGnu

Banned
Yeah that was crazy. Him changing the game play a day before the SB seems really odd but it might have been because the center skipped out. Either way the Bucs SB is now tainted.

Has anyone except Brown confirmed this? I know they were trying to get a hold of anyone from the team this morning, but haven't heard anything.

Miguel

Good god I think I've been on GAF for over 11 years now, closing in on 12... whenever Frequency launched on PS2. (fake edit: November 20, 2001 is when FreQ was released, shortly after that is when I signed up for GAF and luckily got my account approved within a week)

I mean, I've left in between there for 6-18 months at a time, but still, long ass time.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...-apology-to-ray-lewis-20130121,0,771529.story

Less than a day after criticizing retiring Ravens star inside linebacker Ray Lewis via a Facebook post, the wife of New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker has issued an apology.

Anna Burns Welker's mea culpa followed her posting the following rip job regarding the retiring former NFL Defensive Player of the Year: "Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Lewis has actually never been married, though.

And Welker's wife has since deleted the post.

An award-winning bikini model and former Miss Hooters International winner, Anna Burns Welker released an apology statement through Larry Brown Sports: "I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game. It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Although Wes Welker caught eight passes for 117 yards and a touchdown during the Ravens' 28-13 AFC championship game win that propelled them to the Super Bowler, Welker also had a huge dropped pass on third down in the third quarter.

The Ravens scored 21 unanswered points in the second half after trailing 13-7 at halftime.

A popular fan favorite, Welker is an unrestricted free agent.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

600full-anna-burns.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
She's undoubtedly hot but do you not think her jaw looks odd in that picture?

ann-burns-welker.jpg

See, it's just a bad picture.

Speaking of idiots. How are the Saints going to do next year?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

I'm just messin, I just think it's funny the first post responding to the picture was actually a criticism. It is a weird angle though... the jaw not the picture... well maybe both?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

ann-burns-welker.jpg

See, it's just a bad picture.

Speaking of idiots. How are the Saints going to do next year?

What's that white stuff on her abdo...is that just my screen?

jakncoke

Banned
http://img.izifunny.com/pics/20120126/original/the-awesome-barney-stinson-25-pics-4-gifs_27.gif[img]

But that's a 6 in my area. /GAF[/QUOTE]

Same here[spoiler]on a 4 pt scale, ohio bitches woof[/spoiler]

[quote="chuckddd, post: 46757634"]What's that white stuff on her abdo...is that just my screen?[/QUOTE]

man goo

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm just messin, I just think it's funny the first post responding to the picture was actually a criticism. It is a weird angle though... the jaw not the picture... well maybe both?

It's so badly composed her head could've been put on someone else's body.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ravens' Ed Reed says Tom Brady called to apologize for slide where his leg hit him.

Still a horrible play.

Was hoping something like this would come out, and mentioned before really would've hoped he got up on the field and at least gave some sort of gesture. After seeing all the mutual respect between those two, I can't imagine he was trying to end his career, just a stupid move from Brady.

Top Bottom