• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

squicken

Chris Long's brother is an offensive linemen? It'd be so Rams to draft him. Whatever his grade is, just slide that up a notch b/c that's where STL will draft him

eznark

Banned
Lewis is a Christian, and his commitment to his faith was featured in a Sports Illustrated cover story in 2006. He has six children by four women.[9]

This might be my favorite sentence juxtaposition in the history of the written word.

nateeasy

Banned
485949_10151359534669629_1481666239_n.jpg

Has that Atlanta idiot who combined the Michael Jackson + crotch chop been fined yet? I'm going to love that insult after the injury.

I thought that was great. Not enough crotch chops going on in the NFL. Fuck you Goodell. I enjoy the emotion, and Gore shitting on ATL with his dirty bird was just terrific.

effzee

LMAO@ Both Skip and SAS standing up for Banner and implying his departure this past summer had something to do with the Eagles collapse.

Banner left after the "dream team" season. He was part of the collapse considering the Eagles only made a miracle run in 08 and then had another fluke season with Vick in 10 with a surprising run after Kolb was supposed to be the savior. Under Banner's reign they weren't a top team in the NFC since the 04 season, yet they collapsed because he left. Yeah ok.

And as usual SAS bringing race into the equation. I agree that its upsetting that there were more than 10 HC/GM openings and not one was filled with by a minority and some were even filled by coaches who failed other places. But the Eagles of all teams went out their way to interview every single candidate out there.

BTW rumors now that we are looking the 49ers DB coach or LB coach to be new DC.

Chris Long's brother is an offensive linemen? It'd be so Rams to draft him. Whatever his grade is, just slide that up a notch b/c that's where STL will draft him
Yeah I saw it yesterday, just kinda ignored it lol -_-
I'm excited to see how the draft goes though, since I'm not entirely sure what these guys tendencies are. We could do anything!

I'm a Chiefs fan, felt that feel most of my life.

WE NEED MORE PARITY.

and the Suzy Kolber interview.

She so pretty.

This might be my favorite sentence juxtaposition in the history of the written word.

Its fabulous.

I will wear this.

Seconded

I thought that was great. Not enough crotch chops going on in the NFL. Fuck you Goodell. I enjoy the emotion, and Gore shitting on ATL with his dirty bird was just terrific.

I want a gif of Gores dance.

BTW rumors now that we are looking the 49ers DB coach or LB coach to be new DC.

LEAVE OUR COACHES ALONE!!!

squicken

@TorreySmithWR: Played lot of games since brothers death and I never received as many rude tweets after a win.yet NE fans cry about class

Lot of that going around

eznark

Banned
So many Pats fans shitting on Ray Lewis's celebratory shenanigans today at work, ugh. I'm not even a Ravens fan but was accused of jumping on the bandwagon after I made a measly attempt at defending him.

Everyone should be shitting on that charlatan for those antics.

@TorreySmithWR: Played lot of games since brothers death and I never received as many rude tweets after a win.yet NE fans cry about class

Lot of that going around

Twitter, giving idiotic racists a voice since 2011.

Edit : I wanna see what they tweeted, but it's hard to look back.

.Brian.

Banned
Hi all! I just wanted to step in and introduce myself. I just got approved (at least I think) but I've been following this thread for the last 3 or 4 months and it has been absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Now that I'm here, just wanna tell you guys I'm a Steelers fan and have been ever since I was born. I was disappointed in our season (fire all our runningbacks and d-backs....and todd haley), but I'm confident next year will be our comeback year! It's history dammit! (2006, 2009, 2011...it's either gonna be 2013 or 2014!)

This is the super bowl I was hoping for despite despising the ratbirds, but any SB without Bieber Brady is already the best SB ever. Rooting for Best Harbough Jimmy! And Randy Moss!

Hi all! I just wanted to step in and introduce myself. I just got approved (at least I think) but I've been following this thread for the last 3 or 4 months and it has been absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Now that I'm here, just wanna tell you guys I'm a Steelers fan and have been ever since I was born. I was disappointed in our season (fire all our runningbacks and d-backs....and todd haley), but I'm confident next year will be our comeback year! It's history dammit! (2006, 2009, 2011...it's either gonna be 2013 or 2014!)

This is the super bowl I was hoping for despite despising the ratbirds, but any SB without Bieber Brady is already the best SB ever. Rooting for Best Harbough Jimmy! And Randy Moss!

Welcome Brian. It is always good to see new faces and allow me to be the first Ravens fan to tell you to eat a bag of dicks.

You're gonna love it here.

jmdajr

Welcome aboard. Hope you are ready for rapist jokes!

No but he was just named to the Pro Bowl this morning.
... cold.
That celebration for a runstuff on the first play of the game was horrible. Nevermind it smacked of a guy so jacked up he thought having a mini-seizure was ok, it was ridiculously over the top. Do that for a big 4th quarter sack/INT/massive hit, not on the first drive.

tumblr_ma0bcqh0Rn1qa9kon.gif

gonna need to see your birth certificate, brah!

What entitles you to be a Steelers fan?

An enemy of Brady is a friend of mine, welcome aboard .Brian.!

Welcome....but there is no such thing as a "best Harbaugh." There's only one that you hate a little bit less than the other one....and I'm not even sure that's possible.

Ewwwwwww

That celebration for a runstuff on the first play of the game was horrible. Nevermind it smacked of a guy so jacked up he thought having a mini-seizure was ok, it was ridiculously over the top. Do that for a big 4th quarter sack/INT/massive hit, not on the first drive.

I agree. I was speaking solely about the action of performing a crotch chip. More crotch chops!

Fox318

4mZ1i.jpg

Top Bottom