• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Broncos haven't won since I was 8-9. I barely even remembering watching those games it's been so long.
Aw, that's so sad. My childhood memories of the Dolphins revolve around Dan Marino being horrifically eliminated from the playoffs year after year until he finally gave up and retired. But hey, I heard they won some SB's back in the 70's!

Hmmmm, you don't seem butthurt enough. Grab ankles German, I'm going in dry.

No, but seriously, have fun at the Pro Bowl.

Keep your filthy Baltimore hands off of me. I don't want that Meth stank all over me.

No, but seriously, Most Pats players don't even go to the Pro Bowl. They hate Hawaii, or are 'injured'

Aw, that's so sad. My childhood memories of the Dolphins revolve around Dan Marino being horrifically eliminated from the playoffs year after year until he finally gave up and retired. But hey, I heard they won some SB's back in the 70's!

At least you have a future, from what I'm reading, we are doomed.

Btw, was you wanting to join the Shirtless FF league a serious thing? Because we have 1 spot left, and we need to replace our old Dolphins fan who has decided to put on a shirt again.

Btw, was you wanting to join the Shirtless FF league a serious thing? Because we have 1 spot left, and we need to replace our old Dolphins fan who has decided to put on a shirt again.
Yeah man, what do I need to do to make this official? If it involves inappropriate shirtless pictures while wearing Patriots zubaz I'm afraid I might have to back out, but I should be able to at least mail you a signature written in blood or something.

Yeah man, what do I need to do to make this official? If it involves inappropriate shirtless pictures while wearing Patriots zubaz I'm afraid I might have to back out, but I should be able to at least mail you a signature written in blood or something.

Whooooo! Great to have you aboard. Well step 1 is usually to get a shirtless Gronk or a picture of your Commish tatooed on your body somewhere, but since you're a Dolphins fan I'll let that one slide.

Second rule is don't get banned and when the season actually starts try to be active in the Shirtless thread since that is most of the fun.

For now since we have around 7 months till we will actually draft, just have fun I guess. And when drunk, take off your shirt as much as possible.

Whooooo! Great to have you aboard. Well step 1 is usually to get a shirtless Gronk or a picture of your Commish tatooed on your body somewhere, but since you're a Dolphins fan I'll let that one slide.

Second rule is don't get banned and when the season actually starts try to be active in the Shirtless thread since that is most of the fun.

For now since we have around 7 months till we will actually draft, just have fun I guess. And when drunk, take off your shirt as much as possible.
Haha, sounds good man, looking forward to it!

kingslunk

How did I miss the news about chip kelly being hired? Probably because I was so pissed this weekend about the NFL rigging the playoffs for Ray Lewis.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So people in here are complaining about their team not winning a Super Bowl in 15 years?

Really? REALLY?

Jim Washburn headed to Detroit as a defensive assistant, reuniting with Jim Schwartz from their Titan days:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/22/jim-washburn-headed-to-help-lions-pass-rush/

According to Mike Garafolo of USA Today, former Eagles assistant Jim Washburn will join the Lions as a defensive assistant, bringing his pass-rush expertise to a team that needs it. The Lions were 20th in the league in sacks (34), after finishing 10th in the league (41) the year before.

Washburn and Schwartz worked together in Tennessee, and Jim’s son Jeremiah was just promoted to offensive line coach in Detroit.

At least finding out that Ryan seperated his shoulder explains why they didn't try for the Hail Mary at the end. We couldn't really tell that he was hurt from the stands.

Trying to throw anything with a hurt shoulder/neck is not fun.

brentech

My brother is in town and wants to go to a Cavs game so we're going tonight. Cavs vs Celtics. Time to watch more Cleveland follies.

eznark

Banned
At least finding out that Ryan seperated his shoulder explains why they didn't try for the Hail Mary at the end. We couldn't really tell that he was hurt from the stands.

Trying to throw anything with a hurt shoulder/neck is not fun.

Why wouldn't they have Dominique Davis out there if Ryan was too hurt to throw more than 20 yards?

effzee

Good for Juan. Hope the Ravens win a SB and he gets a ring.

Hated him as our DC, loved him as the OLINE coach, and after finding out all the stuff that went down can't blame him for all the mess created by Reid and Washburn.

Why wouldn't they have Dominique Davis out there if Ryan was too hurt to throw more than 20 yards?

I'm not sure he was active. I think McCown was the only other active QB. I don't know what his arm strength is like but I do know he's a McCown. :jnc

I assume with a healthy shoulder, Ryan just heaves it to Julio in the end zone and just let him try to out leap everyone instead of trying to get lucky on a hook and lateral play.

eznark

Banned
I'm not sure he was active. I think McCown was the only other active QB. I don't know what his arm strength is like but I do know he's a McCown. :jnc

I assume with a healthy arm, Ryan just heaves it to Julio in the end zone and just let him try to out leap everyone instead of trying to get lucky on a catch and lateral play.

Ah, was McCown the backup all year? For some reason I thought it was Davis.

Ah, was McCown the backup all year? For some reason I thought it was Davis.

Nah, McCown was the backup after they let Redman go because he knew Koetter's system.

If Davis progresses, he should easily beat out McCown for the backup spot next season.

Weird. No idea why I would have thought Davis, so random. Did he have a really good preseason?

He had a good preseason, didn't get much time against no. 1s or even 2s for that matter so it's hard to evaluate based on that alone.

JABEE

I was really curious if he would get another job or not. Hope there arnt any people there that he decides are beneath him. I also saw Juan got hired by the Ravens.

Washburn was kind of a big jerk.

It looks like Castillo is going to get a chance to win a Super Bowl. Good for him. I might be rooting for the Ravens in the Super Bowl. John Harbaugh and Juan Castillo are good people looking from the outside. I like Akers too though, so either way it's not that bad.

They just quoted Banner on first take, we made it! Stephen A also gave him some cred. I don't event like First take that much, but we big time now!

So many Pats fans shitting on Ray Lewis's celebratory shenanigans today at work, ugh. I'm not even a Ravens fan but was accused of jumping on the bandwagon after I made a measly attempt at defending him.

So many Pats fans shitting on Ray Lewis's celebratory shenanigans today at work, ugh. I'm not even a Ravens fan but was accused of jumping on the bandwagon after I made a measly attempt at defending him.

The only people that should be defending Ray Lewis are high priced attorneys. Dudes a clown.

squicken

They just quoted Banner on first take, we made it! Stephen A also gave him some cred. I don't event like First take that much, but we big time now!

You've got Bill Simmons' approval. He's friends with Lombardi and your club pres. I posted this yesterday, but he and Sal think you guys should go after Sanchez. They think he can be redeemed b/c he has won playoff games

Top Bottom