• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Miguel

"The competition will also include NBA great Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, NFL player Ndamukong Suh, and (our pick for most likely to make a joke about splash size), comedian Louie Anderson. Rounding out the cast are actor/musician Drake Bell and E! TV correspondent Chuy."

They clearly don't know who Louie Anderson is.

Man it would suck for you if the Ravens lose.

Fuck yeah it would suck! But here's the thought process for me talking shit here. First off, It's super fun. Like, unbelievably fun. at work, on rhe streets, at the gym, when im driving. I cant get enough of it. Secondly, If we lose, I won't get a chance to. And lastly, even if we win, it's pretty classless to rub it in people's face, and I've said before, I'm classy as fuck. There is only one time where it's okay to troll the shit out of the losing team; if that team is the Patriots.

Fuck yeah it would suck! But here's the thought process for me talking shit here. First off, It's super fun. Like, unbelievably fun. at work, on rhe streets, at the gym, when im driving. I cant get enough of it. Secondly, If we lose, I won't get a chance to. And lastly, even if we win, it's pretty classless to rub it in people's face, and I've said before, I'm classy as fuck. There is only one time where it's okay to troll the shit out of the losing team; if that team is the Patriots.

I would fight you if you weren't such a nice guy. That's the problem with guys like you, FutureVoid and Bionic, you root for terrible teams, can be massive dicks, but I will never not like you.

mr2xxx

Banned
She needs bigger hips :(.
So close to perfection ;_;

katherine-webb-aj-mccarron-girlfriend-5.jpg

So why are the Jets looking to trade Revis?
Cap issues, plenty of holes that multiple draft picks could fill on both sides of the ball (that's if you believe the new GM and Rex can do anything with those draft picks. No Tennenbaum to blame this time around).

Webster and a 2nd Jets. Fair trade.

Also, how do you go with Boller over Cundiff and Lee Evans?

Cundiff and Evans cost us one game, albeit an important one, but still only one. Boller cost us countless games, and that was when our defense was still top notch. If we had a half decent QB for those years, we would have been a contender.

eznark

Banned
Brady fined $10k. What a joke league. Wearing your socks too low is more severely punished than attempting to destroy a guys knee.

jakncoke

Banned
Damn, In Revis contract it doesnt allow the Jets to franchise tag him. Fucking morons, why would you give the player that much leverage?

The only time the NFL cares about safety is too avoid PR disasters , they cant walk up to to mic and say we dont give a fuck about our product, only the dollar bills it gives up suck deez nuts *mic drop* /exitstage.

Talon

Damn, In Revis contract it doesnt allow the Jets to franchise tag him. Fucking morons, why would you give the player that much leverage?

The only time the NFL cares about safety is too avoid PR disasters , they cant walk up to to mic and say we dont give a fuck about our product, only the dollar bills it gives up suck deez nuts *mic drop* /exitstage.
Cuevas got to you.

squicken

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi

If they didn't sleepwalk through that first half vs ATL we'd be talking about Chickens-Ravens. Was it "their year" or are they just getting better?

eznark

Banned
All the Seaus need to win their lawsuit is show the court these actions.

Yup. And when the union appeals this for him it'll make the whole thing an even bigger joke. These guys give no fucks about safety, why shouldn't I hope for injuries that help my team?

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi

If they didn't sleepwalk through that first half vs ATL we'd be talking about Chickens-Ravens. Was it "their year" or are they just getting better?

Sleepwalking through halves is what rookies do.

Sanjuro

Yup. And when the union appeals this for him it'll make the whole thing an even bigger joke. These guys give no fucks about safety, why shouldn't I hope for injuries that help my team?

If only someone Theisman'd Rodgers for you. You could have been living the Matt Flynn dream.

Top Bottom