• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Slo

A few years ago there was a kid in Milwaukee who was tricking popular classmates into sending him pictures of their cocks. He posed as a hot high school chick. Once he got the pictures he revealed who he was gave the victim a choice: blow me or I will distribute these pictures around HS. A few guys actually blew him.

Pretty obvious that's what happened here.

Genius!

Rorschach

A few years ago there was a kid in Milwaukee who was tricking popular classmates into sending him pictures of their cocks. He posed as a hot high school chick. Once he got the pictures he revealed who he was gave the victim a choice: blow me or I will distribute these pictures around HS. A few guys actually blew him.

Pretty obvious that's what happened here.
I remember that story. Fucking idiots.

Talon

Why? Obviously the school is going to protect him if at all possible.
School would have no problem throwing him under the bus if they found out he was lying through his teeth.

If this was a friend fucking with Manti, that's some cold blooded shit. Also, I don't get online relationships, and I'm just 24-years-old. How do you have a girlfriend if you've never met her?

cdyhybrid

School would have no problem throwing him under the bus if they found out he was lying through his teeth.

If this was a friend fucking with Manti, that's some cold blooded shit. Also, I don't get online relationships, and I'm just 24-years-old. How do you have a girlfriend if you've never met her?

Good thing snes still posts here, we can ask him about his relationship with Allison Brie.

Kobe24

Are you there right now? Gillette is basically a mall with all sorts of eats and entertainment. I'm there all the time.

Nah, going on Sunday. The "Patriots train" from PVD leaves at 3:30 from the airport and gets to Gillette at 5. So it's cool just to chill at the stadium and eat there?

Sanjuro

Nah, going on Sunday. The "Patriots train" from PVD leaves at 3:30 from the airport and gets to Gillette at 5. So it's cool just to chill at the stadium and eat there?

There is a ton of stuff there.

http://www.patriot-place.com/dining.aspx#All_Dining

Davio's is fantastic but pricey. Most of these places are a bit more. CBS Scene will probably be the most crowded.

On the route heading to the stadium there is some stuff as well. There is a townie restaurant/bar called Chickie Flynn's that has been there forever if you're looking for something cheap.

Kaladin

Fuck yeah Falcons!!!!

I can go to this game for $200 in the cheap seats, but I think I'd rather spend that on booze and go to the bar.

I'm not here for your entertainment!
image.php

Your avatar says otherwise, furball.

Maybe Te'o told everyone he has a girlfriend because he is gay.

that's the vibe i got when i was reading through this. none of it makes sense. what girl was he talking to that he thought was this girl? why would a college football player commit to a long distance relationship with someone he had never met? who told him that she had died (who called him)? why did his dad say they hung out in hawaii? "i got tricked!" doesn't cut it for me because it doesn't add up but whatever

ari

Banned
that's the vibe i got when i was reading through this. none of it makes sense. what girl was he talking to that he thought was this girl? why would a college football player commit to a long distance relationship with someone he had never met? who told him that she had died (who called him)? why did his dad say they hung out in hawaii? "i got tricked!" doesn't cut it for me because it doesn't add up but whatever

yeh, and no homo, dude got looks. Even suh dumptruck ass had a dime in college. I call suspect.

Top Bottom